PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Cooled Blaster!!!

quadsport_rider
11-13-2006, 06:32 PM
hey..
i was readin up somewhere and it said for the yamaha blaster that you can get a liquid cooled blaster by getting a dt 200 dirt bike motor and its the exact same motor with the exact same mounts so all u have to do is bolt her in and find a spot for the rad.....rally that easy????...anyone done it or have any pictures of it done...send some pics in if any one has it done or seen it....i was also thinkin about a yz 250 motor or 250r motor...any thought? or any pictures of it done???...it would rip i bet with eather motor in her....!!!:devil:

2muchquad
11-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Yes they do interchange,hell the dt200 even has a powervalve.However they were a canada only model so they can be hard to come by.If you do find one expect to pay almost a grand for it.:( There is a aftermarket liquid cooled cylinder head for the blaster though.Its pretty cheap too.Less than $200 the last time i seen them.Get a yz 125 motor they will drop in with little hassle.The swing arm pivot is identical so your chain will lign up.;) A tri z motor will work too