PDA

View Full Version : WV season starts monday!!!!

trick250r
11-13-2006, 06:30 PM
how many of you guys are taking opening week off for gun season in WV... i cant wait :devil:

wvspeedfreak
11-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
how many of you guys are taking opening week off for gun season in WV... i cant wait :devil:

Opening week of rifle season is a state holiday isn't it :D I'm looking forward to it!

Pappy
11-13-2006, 06:33 PM
I have 3 weeks off starting Monday....

ofcourse I have never taken more then 3 or 4 days off at a time :p

cletusEX
11-13-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah I get real scarce at work this time of year. MD gun season doesn't come in till after Thanksgiving but I'm taking off 3 days this week to hunt waterfowl (goose comes in Thursday and ducks have been in since Sat). Figure I'll bang the piss out of them till they get smart. :D I always get sick a few days during rifle season must be some kinda disease or something.:p Good luck to everyone.

BSTURDIVANT
11-13-2006, 09:20 PM
My Break from college is next week so i got a little time to kill me a big ole Buck...........Hey pappy mine will be bigger than yours......:macho

Pappy
11-14-2006, 04:13 AM
Oh, do I smell a challenge:confused:

So this will be a Pro versus a schmo:devil:

Your on :macho (where's ma spotlight):blah:

PeeWee21
11-14-2006, 04:20 AM
I'll be off, i'm hunting Wirt county at our family camp....it's out in Elizabeth. Are any of you all close by? Maybe we can get together and shoot the breeze for a while in the evening! This is my favorite time of the year...getting hunting buddy's together, getting away from home for a few days.....and leaving the boss (aka wife) at home!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Allen
11-14-2006, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by PeeWee21
I'll be off, i'm hunting Wirt county at our family camp....it's out in Elizabeth. Are any of you all close by? Maybe we can get together and shoot the breeze for a while in the evening! This is my favorite time of the year...getting hunting buddy's together, getting away from home for a few days.....and leaving the boss (aka wife) at home!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I live near Hurricane .....and my buddy has a camp in Wirt County. It borders the new golf course up there....I doubt I will be gettin' off work to go the whole week.

trick250r
11-14-2006, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Oh, do I smell a challenge:confused:

So this will be a Pro versus a schmo:devil:

Your on :macho (where's ma spotlight):blah:

that must make you guys the schmos huh? :blah: j/p