PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale Blaze/Speed 440 for sale

USAMoto00
11-13-2006, 11:50 AM
I have sweet looking C-dale for sale. I am only selling to help with funding for next years racing. This quad was going to be a back up for the girlfriend, but it never made it that far. It has Moto nerf's, Speed front shocks, Ohlins rear, Tag T2 fat bars, a key switch plate, Professionally painted frame, powder coated A-arms/swingarm/subframe/ and grab bars. The tires are in great shape and the rear tires and rims are new take off's. You can call me with any questions and to make offers at 330-984-3494. Thanks again, Brian.
PS I am located in Northern Ohio and you are welcome to come and look/ test ride if you are interested.

USAMoto00
11-13-2006, 11:52 AM
pic

USAMoto00
11-13-2006, 11:55 AM
I am also including an extra set of clutch fibers and some Moto heelguards. The motor is an hydraulic clutch motor will all the updates except the Z400 bearing. I have owned many Cannondales and have personally never had one crank lock up on me. Thanks for looking.

USAMoto00
11-13-2006, 11:57 AM
1 more.

hnnblehscnnble
11-15-2006, 06:44 PM
guys ive seen this thing in person and i will vouche that it is a well built bike that definitely catches everyones eye.almost makes me tear up and sing the star spangled banner.but no as simple as it may look it is a nice bike and well worth the price.

good luck brian.

kyle

firefighterjosh
11-15-2006, 07:30 PM
If you ever want to part out some aftermarket parts let me know. My dad was going to sell his C-dale but decided to keep it. C-dales are deffintly VERY NICE quads

USAMoto00
11-16-2006, 11:48 PM
I have a TON of extra parts and prototype parts that I will be selling to help with next years expenses. I don't want to get rid of them, but something has to go! lol I also have a MOTO that is basically brand new that I might be selling too. That will leave me with just the race machines only if I do that though. I have some decisions to make I guess. Thanks for the kind words Kyle and your wheels went out today bro. Sorry it wasn't sooner, but Michelle burned all my shipping boxes when she was cleaning out the garage. lol She didn't know....ooops. Well, if you guys are looking for any parts, just give me a call because I might have what you need. Later on, Brian. 330-984-3494.

jacobw
11-17-2006, 06:39 AM
hey brian pm me on riders or call my cell about the moto 417-252-0265 that you might want to sell :D

USAMoto00
11-17-2006, 11:39 PM
I'll give you a call on Sat. or Sun. if that's okay? I've been working a ton of hours lately and have been sleep deprived. lol I'll post some pics of it too so you can check it out, it's basically fresh out of the box brand new!

firefighterjosh
11-19-2006, 06:34 PM
I am just looking for a price range for some nerf bars. Whenever is fine with me. No big rush:)