PDA

View Full Version : Really Bad news

09-11-2002, 03:22 PM
I just figured since the hatfield trip is around the corner I should fill you guys in on some details..

At this moment I have a grandmother that is in very bad health. She's in a nursing home and has been for several years due to a couple strokes that she has had.. Well this weekend things went really bad and she has not ate or drank in almost a week..she is not on life support,,due to her wishes, her heart is failing and her lungs are slowly filling with fluid. She will be passing away real soon,,bless her heart,,but we don't know when. If she were to pass away anytime late next week I will NOT be at hatfield.. If she were to go this week or this weekend there's a good chance I'll still be able to make it but dad won't,,he'll be stayin back with Mom since it's her mother that is in this condition.

So I just figured since I'm heading this shin dig up I could inform you guys ahead of time regarding what's goin on with me at this time...keep my granny in your prayers and I hope to see you guys next week..

Sincerely,,,Rob

Pappy
09-11-2002, 03:40 PM
sorry to hear the news rico...my familys prayers are with you and your family. i have been thru similiar situations with both grandparents..i hope the lord calls her in a soft voice...

Doibugu2
09-11-2002, 03:43 PM
My prayers are with you.

brokeitin3
09-11-2002, 03:44 PM
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope she pulls through it, just be strong for your mom and the rest of the family.

Razorback
09-11-2002, 08:52 PM
:( that's terrible news rico. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. best of luck in this tough time...

QuadJunkies
09-11-2002, 10:08 PM
Rico... that is so sad:(...I remember losing my Granparents.its so hard...of course Ill say a prayer for all of you..

beerock
09-12-2002, 12:30 AM
Rico, keep your head up.

09-12-2002, 07:07 AM
Well it appears today is going to be the day, I just recieved a call from my mom and she's almost positive today will be the day...and of course it would have to happen on my only neice's birthday...so from now on when we celebrate little Lilly's birthday were going to have to be reminded that grandma passed away on that day too... So if the good lord chooses to take her today I'll be seeing you guys at hatfield..odds are I won't be back on here anymore this week either....might have to break out the damn laptop at home and dial up I guess over the weekend.. later guys.

lilhondagirl24
09-12-2002, 07:16 AM
sorry to hear about grandma rico......my thoughts and prayers r there for u......hope u get to make it to hatfield.....

Ben
09-12-2002, 07:52 AM
I am truly sorry to here about your grandmother Rico. I just lost my grandfather a month ago and it was very hard on the whole family. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. :(

QuadJunkies
09-12-2002, 08:38 AM
Rico, I too lost someone close to me,my son.. ...on my B-day, and it is a hard reminder day:(...But everyone has to try and turn that day into a really special day for her, thats what my Husband does for me every year because he knows how hard it is for me..I hope she goes peacefully and pain free.God Bless....

Tommy 17
09-12-2002, 09:51 PM
sry to hear rico i hope she makes it through the night atleast for u to let her go up stairs off ur nieces birthday...

i rememeber loosin both my paps within 1 month last year and one died on my uncles birthday... i hate people dieing:(

sandman
09-13-2002, 06:41 AM
Rico,

I am really sorry to hear about your grandmother, your family will be in our prayers and thoughts.

Mike

MIKE400EX
09-13-2002, 06:45 AM
Our prayers are with you and your Grandmother. Hope she passes free and without suffering. God bless.

redzoomer
09-13-2002, 06:54 AM
Rico, I am sorry to hear this.. I lost my Dad and Grandfather about 6 weeks apart a few years back and I know this isn't an easy time. You just do what you have to do for Rico and your family.. Don't worry about us. We are all big boys and girls and we will do just fine. Right now this ride is the last thing that should be on your mind Buddy.. Just remember These Verses from Luke: Who of you by worring can add a single hour to his life?
Since You cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

I know nothing can take away the pain, But these are the words that I live by..
Cliff (Redzoomer)

jcv400ex
09-13-2002, 06:57 AM
Rico,

Hang in there man, I hope your doing okay.

wyndzer
09-13-2002, 10:18 AM
Rob, take care of business and be by your moms side.

You know everybody here is thinking about you guys.

Jamie

AtvMxRider
09-13-2002, 10:26 AM
Rico I am very sorry to here about that.:(

ryanh250ex
09-13-2002, 02:35 PM
Rico, hang in there. my prayers are with you.

09-13-2002, 03:22 PM
You guys are great..:) Well it did happen on thursday about 2 hours after I started this thread..it's a sad thing but we all start dying the minute were born...my grandmother was a hard core true believer in the good lord above..so the way I see it,,she's out burning up the trails on that new honda sport quad everyone is waiting on..she'll be missed but things will get better..

Tommy 17
09-13-2002, 03:39 PM
sry to hear rico... hold in there man...

wyndzer
09-13-2002, 06:02 PM
Hope you guys are doing OK, she is looking down saying" I have a wonderful family"