PDA

View Full Version : XC/Trail 250r

86250rbanshee
11-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Looking for pics/ specs on XC, ccross country trail setups. I have looked through all the threads and just havent foudn much. Post some pics.

I think I'm going to get another set of tires running douglas beadlocks ultimate, fronts are perfect, but my rears are tamer grooved. 8" rims, wondering if Iwhat kind fo tire in rear I should go with. I have a set of BKT X-drives on my banshee they seem to work really good. Some opinions, and like to see some setups.

elchankoblanko
11-12-2006, 05:17 PM
My last quad I had a set of ITP XCR's and was really pleased with how they worked. They had excellent wear and really hooked up in every type of terrain. They were also 6ply so I didnt really have to worry about gettting a flat. Little pricey but worth it in my opinion.

Creech52
11-13-2006, 11:48 AM
Bigger is better for that stuff, a 20" or taller rear and a 21" and up front is a good choice. Id look into razr2's as I had them on my banshee and they hooked up amazingly well, best traction Ive ever seen on a banshee. They do tend to bite alot on the side so sliding can be a bit hampered at times. Also try to stay narrow, Such as stock or +1 a-arms and axle, along with a 4+1 offset wheel in the front. A bigger gas tank would also be a good idea. And skid plates front to rear is always a good thing.