PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Spy Photos of LMR Compound

D-7#61-450r
11-12-2006, 08:04 AM
I was visiting the LMR Compound (Shupes house) the other night and my son pointed out what I thought was just nics quad. Under the 133 plastics I found a 2005 Walsh CRF quad in the works. While noone was looking my son and I snapped a few spy photos.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/atvmafia61/Dsc00973.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/atvmafia61/Dsc00974.jpg
Nics biggest fan getting a feel
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/atvmafia61/Dsc00975.jpg
I beleive this is an approval
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/atvmafia61/Dsc00977.jpg

D-7#61-450r
11-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Also while I was there I snapped a few of the museum piece.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/atvmafia61/Dsc00978.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/atvmafia61/Dsc00979.jpg

Dupontster
11-12-2006, 08:14 AM
Nice! We all need to get together and ride somewhere. Terry you racing this year right?

D-7#61-450r
11-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Yeah I would like to get out there again sometime. I would like to go throw some dirt on that Walsh frontend.

Dupontster
11-12-2006, 08:22 AM
haha. I was gonna try to make it to garys today but.......... I didnt want to get it dirty. Are you gonna be at the first D7 race at budds this coming up weekend?

D-7#61-450r
11-12-2006, 08:29 AM
I plan on going Saturday if there is a saturday race. I would like to see how Matt Butler would Stack up against JT. Thats also If both of them are there. Also the first race of the year is always a big turnout so there should be alot of quads in all classes. No racing for me yet no insurance until Jan. 07 and you know I need that.

AtvMxRider
11-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Any of you guys ever been to NC motorsports park in Henderson NC? We went yesterday and had a blast. You definetly will get your moneys with riding.

Dupontster
11-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Saturday is the first points race and theres another race sunday i think but no points. Yeah, I think JT will have the advantage over Matt cause of experience. But who knows, that kid is fast. I heard JT got a new bike?

TGW_400ex
11-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Are you in the mafia? How much would it cost to do away with a few people?

D-7#61-450r
11-12-2006, 08:48 AM
I feel JT has the advantage. But I would like to see how Matt does. Also would like to see if some of the other A guys are back on there game. Like Paul!
Jerry your definately right about D-13 races and practices are worth your money.

AtvMxRider
11-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by D-7#61-450r
I feel JT has the advantage. But I would like to see how Matt does. Also would like to see if some of the other A guys are back on there game. Like Paul!
Jerry your definately right about D-13 races and practices are worth your money.

Hell you pay $20 for practice at a d13 race and you might get 12 laps in. The place we went yesterday was a practice track. The advanced track is almost 3 miles long:eek2:

coolguy8769
11-12-2006, 09:18 AM
UH OH!! lmao damn i cant wait for 07, good luck at budds guys. wish i could be there. everyone is rebuilding so there should be some good competition this season

JRP
11-12-2006, 09:46 AM
hey everyone racing, good luck. I wish i could be there, but that saturday im takin my quad to WPP Racing to get it worked on then should have it back the following weekend. One question for all of the Fredericksburg guys.... Why dont you guys race d13? Theres more races and everything.

D-7#61-450r
11-12-2006, 10:35 AM
At one time the tracks were closer, more racers, and A class is smokin fast. Not that there are not fast guys in 13 but there was a turn out of at least 6 fast A guys at every race. Some of us race a few of the 13 races just not the whole series. I personally have grown a major liking to 13. Much more respect given to the quad guys at the races I have been to.

Delaware152
11-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Saturday is the first points race and theres another race sunday i think but no points. Yeah, I think JT will have the advantage over Matt cause of experience. But who knows, that kid is fast. I heard JT got a new bike?

You heard right. Next weeked is going to be interesting since my bike is still basically stock. I was able to ride yesterday and I am happy with how things went. Hopefully with a little more practice I will pick up some more speed. Over the winter there will be some parts added and I know they will help. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend.

Shupe the Walsh looks good. I have had a chance to ride a few over the years and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

TWISTED
11-12-2006, 05:51 PM
JT, is yours totally stock, or have you done anything at all to it???

Delaware152
11-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
JT, is yours totally stock, or have you done anything at all to it???

Yoshi pipe and cherrybomb. I also put on a set of my wheels and tires.

Nick shupe
11-12-2006, 07:21 PM
LMR compound that's great the compound. T you got in some good pictures, they turnerd out nice. The walsh is all most done all she needs now is a pipe, chain and rear sprocket and rear brake assemble and she good to go. My old plastic that's on the walsh bike in the picture's are now on the 250r for a shot time. The new fullbore that was on the R is now on the walsh. The quad pretty much new top to bottom, and this is pops bike I still have to build my baja LSR/CRF but it's going to take a lot longer becuase pops used up all the new parts we had in the trailer o well it went to a good cause.

P.S. Long live the Hybrid

JRP
11-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Nick shupe
LMR compound that's great the compound. T you got in some good pictures, they turnerd out nice. The walsh is all most done all she needs now is a pipe, chain and rear sprocket and rear brake assemble and she good to go. My old plastic that's on the walsh bike in the picture's are now on the 250r for a shot time. The new fullbore that was on the R is now on the walsh. The quad pretty much new top to bottom, and this is pops bike I still have to build my baja LSR/CRF but it's going to take a lot longer becuase pops used up all the new parts we had in the trailer o well it went to a good cause.

yo nick, when we gonna ride man? You need to get out here to my place and ride as soon as ur quad is done:devil:

Dupontster
11-13-2006, 02:41 AM

Hey nick...Pop Dup here....Still got old Red in the trailer? You should be close to being ready to ride again....Don't push the time schedule though...How bout Danny & Gary? They get their motors back yet? Sorry we missed you yesterday but it was a little damp around the edges....

Nick shupe
11-13-2006, 10:00 AM
JRP,
it will be spring time before I'am back on it hard i hope, I've been able to do alittle light riding on my dads prairie around hear just puttin around though nothing crazy.

Dup.
I still got old red in the trailer I'm gonnin hang on to it for awhile, maybe in a year or two I'll sell it but for she stays. I'll be up at budds this weekend to watch everybody. Are you all just going Sat. or will you be up there Sun. to. I was thinking about just going Sun. but I might just have to come up there both days now.

TWISTED
11-13-2006, 10:14 AM
You need to be there on Saturday.... No excuses, other than a hot blonde, a gallon of baby oil, and a fire hose!!! If that's the reason you don't show, I'll let it slide....

Nick shupe
11-13-2006, 10:16 AM
You're Twisted:D

TWISTED
11-13-2006, 02:11 PM
You're Twisted:D

It's not as easy as it seems either buddy!!!!

D-7#61-450r
11-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Its amazing what ***** will get you out off. But the big problem is what it can get you into!