PDA

View Full Version : Anybody superstitious?

MX MaNiAc 06
11-12-2006, 06:36 AM
The other night i went riding around my track for a little bit. I was wearing a necklace that i had never worn before. I was real off beat and couldnt get anything right. The next day while i was getting ready to go riding i took the necklace off cuz i had never ridden like that until i wore it. I dont really believe in superstition but i figure it couldnt hurt to try it out.

Am i nuts or is there anyone else like that?

MX MaNiAc 06
11-12-2006, 06:54 AM
I also refuse to say "this is the last time im gonna hit it"

I wrecked my 400 twice on hills. At the track towards the end of the night my dad asked me if i was ready to go home n i said ill go do a few more good laps before we leave. I ended up breaking my leg.

zeppelin
11-12-2006, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I also refuse to say "this is the last time im gonna hit it"

I wrecked my 400 twice on hills. At the track towards the end of the night my dad asked me if i was ready to go home n i said ill go do a few more good laps before we leave. I ended up breaking my leg.

im definetly not superstious, but i am the same way about that. you NEVER say, "this is my last lap" or anything like that becuase you always crash after that. im not the only one i kno likt that thohg, my entire group of riding buddies feel the same way.

700bRad
11-12-2006, 08:04 AM
When shooting hills me and my riding group never say "Im gonna do it one more time." Because we usually end up wrecking. And if we cant make it up a hill the first time, we usually dont try it again a second time, untill the next time we go riding.

LTZ400rider
11-12-2006, 09:46 AM
every1 crashes when they say one more time becuz they are pressuring themselves to make it perfect and they try to hard or are just under under pressure.