PDA

View Full Version : New GYTR Race Exhaust !!

MET
11-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Heres the newest version of the GYTR Race exhaust system! It was used by the factory racers this year,and is niw available to you!
This is a full system,available in SS for $489.95 and Ti for $789.95
Check it out!!
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/MET_69/GYTR61.jpg

clutt225
11-12-2006, 05:49 AM
jeff is that going on your quad or a customers

MET
11-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by clutt225
jeff is that going on your quad or a customers

4 of them are coming to Canada, I will be trying one!

Heard you had some motor issues! Rod bearing? Huummm???
Sounds like deto. transfered down the rod!! Who's building and tuning your motor??

M.E.T. Race Engines, the real thing!!
Don't be fooled by others!! Anyone can spin nuts and bolts,but after that,well....???

yfzfelix
11-12-2006, 09:05 AM
does anyone have any more info on that pipe, like how loud it is and where does it work best, is it a low to mid or mid to high? I like the looks and want to try one, I just don't want something that is too loud, those 100 plus decible pipes are too loud for my taste

MET
11-12-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by yfzfelix
does anyone have any more info on that pipe, like how loud it is and where does it work best, is it a low to mid or mid to high? I like the looks and want to try one, I just don't want something that is too loud, those 100 plus decible pipes are too loud for my taste

This pipe is targeted for MX,fast trail use, its coming in at about 99db,totally race legal! Should be some dyno comparisons this week!

This ex.system is not in the Yamaha parts system yet,so if you want one, see Corey at *******.net !!

Ride1Rob
11-12-2006, 12:07 PM
I read where it supposed to be 2hp over the previous GYT-R pipe. I had 2 of those and they didn't hold up at all. I went through those 2 w/in a years time :( . I'll never buy another GYT-R b/c of that. The pipes I had were nice and torquey. Supposedly, this is alil bit better than the sparks.

MET
11-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Different manufacturer bro!!

Many brands fall apart, even the Sparks,all his early ones did!

11-12-2006, 01:35 PM
i have that pipe and love it...befor they were available to the public there was only 6 of them in the world, Travis spader had 3 and Pat Brown had 3. i baught Travis Spaders yfz450 that has that pipe on it.

wills 77

MET
11-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by D6MX450R
i have that pipe and love it...befor they were available to the public there was only 6 of them in the world, Travis spader had 3 and Pat Brown had 3. i baught Travis Spaders yfz450 that has that pipe on it.

wills 77

You bought up a powerful pro quad!
What size is the carb,and does it have a FCI intake,with a K&N style filter? What ignition does it have? Last question,what are you using for fuel?

11-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by MET
You bought up a powerful pro quad!
What size is the carb,and does it have a FCI intake,with a K&N style filter? What ignition does it have? Last question,what are you using for fuel?

Its a Dasa national motor dyno'd at 61hp. Travis said the stock carb was milled by Dasa and has other work that he doesnt know what it is. Im pretty sure its a stock intake and it has a gyt-r (k&n style) paper filter. Im not sure what ignition it has. I run VP C12 in it, thats what travis said he used. I am going to call up Dasa sometime soon to find out whats in the motor because Travis didnt really know what was in it.

Wills 77

MET
11-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by D6MX450R
Its a Dasa national motor dyno'd at 61hp. Travis said the stock carb was milled by Dasa and has other work that he doesnt know what it is. Im pretty sure its a stock intake and it has a gyt-r (k&n style) paper filter. Im not sure what ignition it has. I run VP C12 in it, thats what travis said he used. I am going to call up Dasa sometime soon to find out whats in the motor because Travis didnt really know what was in it.

Wills 77

Ya, you might want to get hooked up with Dan real soon about the maintanence schedule for that BADBOY!!
Remember you have a true pro national race engine there,they are very high strung!!

clutt225
11-12-2006, 04:56 PM
MET do you have msn if so what is your e-mail

MET
11-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by clutt225
MET do you have msn if so what is your e-mail

My email: jmcb@sympatico.ca

Pelon 9-1
11-12-2006, 06:35 PM
nice!!:D :D

Bigun55
11-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Well i just gotta question.... is the GYTR the best exhaust to put on a YFZ?

MET
11-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Bigun55
Well i just gotta question.... is the GYTR the best exhaust to put on a YFZ?

Right now, it is the best MX pipe that still makes awesome power and meets the sound regulations!!

Only available through onne supplier who has just made another order, he has 2 left from that order, he can't keep'em instock!!