PDA

View Full Version : 86-87 250R swinger

fireburns99
11-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey there i'm looking for an aftermarket swingarm, and axle for a 86-87 250R. All offers will be considered. Need one quick. Thanks.

11-11-2006, 07:34 PM
here's the new burgard i have...i also have a works and tcs dual rate rear shock if you're interested...

z-mann
11-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Guess your not intersted in my swinger or either axle ?

fireburns99
11-11-2006, 11:42 PM
zmann, i was looking for an aftermarket swinger. I've had way to many problems with my stock swinger. But i had forgotten that you have an axle. What kind of axle, and what kind of condition is it in. I need an axle too/

fireburns99
11-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by dlerch
here's the new burgard i have...i also have a works and tcs dual rate rear shock if you're interested...

I don't mean to question you, but don't the burgards come with logos the side? And it's never been bolted up before? And do you have any feedback, whether it be ebay, or other. Thanks, and sorry if i seem paranoid. Just don't want any problems. I'm very interested in the swinger.

11-12-2006, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by fireburns99
I don't mean to question you, but don't the burgards come with logos the side? And it's never been bolted up before? And do you have any feedback, whether it be ebay, or other. Thanks, and sorry if i seem paranoid. Just don't want any problems. I'm very interested in the swinger.

there is no need to apologize, with all the fraud going on some paranoia is justified...dlerch on ebay 175 feedbacks, all positive...and i have no problem sending you my phone number. as far as the emblems i have them, i just never put them on...let me know. any interest in one of the shocks?

z-mann
11-12-2006, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by fireburns99
zmann, i was looking for an aftermarket swinger. I've had way to many problems with my stock swinger. But i had forgotten that you have an axle. What kind of axle, and what kind of condition is it in. I need an axle too/

It is a durablue adjustable +2 or +4... I can get some pics if you need them.

fireburns99
11-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by dlerch
there is no need to apologize, with all the fraud going on some paranoia is justified...dlerch on ebay 175 feedbacks, all positive...and i have no problem sending you my phone number. as far as the emblems i have them, i just never put them on...let me know. any interest in one of the shocks?

Thanks for the understanding, it's really appreciated. And i already have a shock that i just had revalved and rebuilt. I need to save soem money when i can. ;) But PM me you paypal addy, and i'll send the payment for the swinger.

fireburns99
11-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by z-mann
It is a durablue adjustable +2 or +4... I can get some pics if you need them.

Send some pics and price to fireburns99@yahoo.com. That would be the eliminator axle right? Is it straight and in good shape?

z-mann
11-13-2006, 07:36 AM
yes it is in good shape. I will send some pics tonight. I want 150 for it plus shipping.

z-mann
11-13-2006, 05:05 PM
pics sent