PDA

View Full Version : Some Videos

JRP
11-11-2006, 11:14 AM
ya i found these on ronronmx.com and yes its a dirtbike forum :p Thought they were pretty cool though.

Josh Grant Crash:
http://autowassen.com/media/wedstrijden20063/Crashes_Grant&Vuillemin.wmv

CRAZY CRASH!!! Stupid though, lol.
http://www.leftinsmoke.com/index.php?params=media/815/Worst-Stuntman-Ever/

Dudes pretty fast.
www.outlawracingproducts.com/cm155.wmv

Nick110
11-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Nice find pepper.

The first video shows the nastiest whoop section I have ever seen, no wonder why he fell.

Second Video didnt work for me.

Third video is pretty sweet, that guy was cooking. A well made video too.

A A R O N
11-11-2006, 01:27 PM
That second video was really annoying. The lady talking acted like it was a life or death stunt, it wasn't even that dangerous except the kid was an idiot for hitting loose dirt that hard.

I was waiting for a R.I.P. screen at the end of the last video lol. Never heard that song played with a riding video before:p , but surprisingly, I didn't mind it.

mx428
11-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Nick110

Third video is pretty sweet, that guy was cooking. A well made video too. Yeah, colten was faaaaast. It's a shame what happened to him.

mx428
11-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
what happened to him?:confused: Broken back, ribs, collapsed lung, broken leg, ankle. arm, dislocated shoulder. I think that's it. He's rocking a titanium rod up his spine now and he'll never ride again. hes only 16 too. He cased this huuuuuuge triple or quad step up at MTF and almost died. literally.

Nick110
11-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Broken back, ribs, collapsed lung, broken leg, ankle. arm, dislocated shoulder. I think that's it. He's rocking a titanium rod up his spine now and he'll never ride again. hes only 16 too. He cased this huuuuuuge triple or quad step up at MTF and almost died. literally.

A couple of my buddies went to MTF and they siad some of the chit was crazy there.

A A R O N
11-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Broken back, ribs, collapsed lung, broken leg, ankle. arm, dislocated shoulder. I think that's it. He's rocking a titanium rod up his spine now and he'll never ride again. hes only 16 too. He cased this huuuuuuge triple or quad step up at MTF and almost died. literally.

I did not know:ermm:
Sorry.

ECATV Raptor
11-11-2006, 07:18 PM
I watched that last one like 5 times. Damn... I cant beleive he won't even be able to ride anymore. :( What was his last name?

mx428
11-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by ECATV Raptor
I watched that last one like 5 times. Damn... I cant beleive he won't even be able to ride anymore. :( What was his last name? Maynard. He's big into web design now, www.155creations.com

EDIT his website doent work for some reason but he made that outlaw racing site and www.271mxproductions.com and a bunch more.

TGW_400ex
11-12-2006, 01:12 PM
You got that vid of the tripple?