PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Haspin this weekend?

LiLMissHondaEx
09-11-2002, 10:23 AM
Is anyone going to Haspin this weekend??

ranger400ex
09-11-2002, 10:27 AM
I will be there on Sunday to race the Harescramble, and may try to make it down saturday night. No more of this 25min before the race crap. Work knows M-F is theirs, the rest is mine(I missed the GNCC last weekend and that will be the last one I miss!!!). I will be going solo which seems to be normal. No one wants to hang with me anymore I guess.

BMW:(

LiLMissHondaEx
09-11-2002, 06:54 PM
Well I think we are going to camp by the shoe tree for a little change. You cant miss us...we got a big green conversion van, trailer and 2 red hondas. There will also be a red dooley with a banshee and 250R. Stop by and say hi...you can come hang out with us!

lilhondagirl24
09-12-2002, 07:19 AM
wooohoooooo hapin this weekend my last one for a long time......yea come and hang out with us....gonna drink till i cant stand up anymore.....:D r u gonna go to the race on sat at connersville fairgrounds......

lil400exman
09-12-2002, 12:36 PM
dammit!!!! i wanna go but ever since i lost my liscense it sux hey mom heyt dad can i go here there? rrrr now the flatson my fronts......when i come to haspin i am gonna burn that mother down especially that 98 rm125 that ran me off the track i am gonna run over that mofo...............:mad: :grr :macho :devil eat that pasty inbred!!!!!

Meek
09-13-2002, 02:57 AM
Ranger400ex, if you would clean yourself once in a while there would be more people willing to hang out with you. You know I would go If my kids did'n have games. Have fun for me.....

ranger400ex
09-13-2002, 07:31 AM
But I heard somehwere that BO is a natural aphrodesiac, women simply can't resist it......

....resist puking :blah

Hopefully you can make the GNCC in Oct at crafordsville. Jim Gerachi and Bob Meszaro are supposed to be there rooting me on, or at least drinking some beer for me. :D