PDA

View Full Version : Santo Derisi Revalve?

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-10-2006, 10:36 PM
I was going to send my shocks to Derisi racing but I want to here your input on his work. I am going to get this revalve

**Pro Millennium Revalve Front w/Res (**includes new high flow pistons & valving**) For Works Performance, PEP Shocks

I wanted to know if he can get new rezzies that have a compression turn knob on them. I think it would be nice to have them on there anyway:o But let me know if anyone has had this revalve done before and this is a revalve and reservice all in one price right?

Thanks!!

bradley300
11-11-2006, 07:48 AM
santo does great work, and i dont think anyone here will tell you otherwise

8my_Cash
11-11-2006, 05:59 PM
he does great work

Pappy
11-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
santo does great work, and i dont think anyone here will tell you otherwise

Roger that. Santo is among the best when it comes to suspension and is a great guy to deal with.

11-12-2006, 07:53 AM
i had the pro millenium kit done to my works shocks on my old 400ex and it was really good. only bad thing about santo is you can opretty much guarantee a month wait time

trx400exxracer
11-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
i had the pro millenium kit done to my works shocks on my old 400ex and it was really good. only bad thing about santo is you can opretty much guarantee a month wait time

I had mine done in a week and that was during the GNCC break when everyone is getting their shocks serviced. But i reckon now wouldn't be a bad time to send them to him.

He said the most business he gets is at the first of the year!

anyways Santo does awsome work and is a cool guy to talk to! I highly recommend him !!!:D

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-12-2006, 09:31 PM
thanks for the replies guys!! Santo looks like the one that will be doing it:macho