PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a payback!

416exmx
11-10-2006, 07:35 PM
All day today I kept smelling a skunk smell. Well I got suspicious later this evenging when the skunk smell kept commin from around my truck. Well dad let the cat out of the bag. One of our buddys is up here from AL bow huntin and had shot a skunk yesterday with his bow. Then he proceded to crank down my spare tire on my truck, put the skunk in it and crank it back up. So there I was just a bit ago (in the rain to add), diggin a stinkin skunk out from under my truck. Pay backs are hell!!! Help me out with some ideas to get him back. He stays in our shop office while he is here huntin and leaves his bow just layin the shop. I was thinkin maybe adjust the sight pins on his bow for him, or go re-arrange some of his tree stands. Any other ideas?

NikNacs67
11-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Buy some fresh shrimp or crayfish (baitstore), put them on a paper plate or plastic cup and then find somewhere inside his truck to hide them :devil: .

11-10-2006, 07:40 PM
get a paintball gun and break hell when he is hunting!! if hes stuck in the stand, he cant go anywhere but down

lol

2004exrider
11-10-2006, 08:01 PM
You can always put the skunk on the seat of his tree stand!:eek:

Jimmy

derekhonda
11-10-2006, 08:23 PM
dress up like a deer when he is out hunting and go walk around. then when he shoots you, major jail time for him...ULTIMATE PAYBACK!!!

haha.

coolguy8769
11-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
dress up like a deer when he is out hunting and go walk around. then when he shoots you, major jail time for him...ULTIMATE PAYBACK!!!

haha.

haha or possible death......

put a fake deer near his tree stand, tell him "look a 10 pointer!" and watch him get all excited shoot it then relize his stupidity.....

(put the deer at a good distance so where you can not see its fake):blah:

bulkdriverlp
11-10-2006, 09:35 PM
i wouldnt mess with huntin, some people take it too serious. start with putting some axle grease under the door handles of his truck.or putting bottle jacks under the rear axle so the tires dont touch the ground. or turn radio and everyting else on full blast so when he puts in the key wammo.

Lowcountrydave
11-11-2006, 04:24 AM
Go pick up a a container of anchovies, crack the top open and hide em under his seat. He will love the smell, might even see him vomit. Hahaha

Dave

MX MaNiAc 06
11-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Plant drugs in his vehicle n call the police.

Potato in the tail pipe. I put a rotten potato in a plastic bag under the supervisers seat at work when he pissed me off. He didnt find it for 3 days. But smelled it every second. As payback he smashed a rotten potato all over my hat while i was in a rush.

I saw a crotch rocket video where a guy took the inside of his buddys doors apart so he couldnt get out of his car. I thought that was pretty good. But make sure something rotten is in there while he is stuck inside. :devil:

PHAT400
11-11-2006, 09:09 AM
WOOHOO

PHAT400
11-11-2006, 09:10 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125966

zeppelin
11-11-2006, 09:44 AM
dump some baby powder i his airconditioner ents, so when he turns the car on... POOF! the entire interior will be covered..

Mxjunkie
11-11-2006, 09:47 AM
Bottle of milk & doritos in his truck.. over time the bottle will explode and it smells bad enough to make you hurl instantly..

Skunks smell horrible lol I hit one on my boss's 250r riding it down into the shop and our whole shop smelt like skunk for the entire day

ilpadrino113
11-11-2006, 01:54 PM
putting bottle jacks under the rear axle so the tires dont touch the ground

we did that to a friend on his siverado during high school. When he wasn't moving he mashed the gas peal and i guess the tires expanded and they caught the ground and he flew into a telephone pole totalling his truck

11-11-2006, 02:08 PM
piss in the radiator so when he turns on the heat or ac it will smell like piss

mxfoxracermx
11-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Put a bunch of zip ties around his drive shaft so when he moves the zip ties tap the bottom of his bed.

LTZ400rider
11-11-2006, 05:40 PM
put dead animal in his vents

put a horse head in his bed tonight

bang his wife

siphon his gas

11-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Could put some fish under his truck seat. Did that b4 and the fish sat in a car for a weeknd in 90 degree weather. I bet that smellt good.

Nother thing is could go through back window on truck and then tie his dores to geather from teh inside so they wont open.

Could put grease on the dore handle.

Or like me and my friends did was take a bunch of olde food and shaving cream and what ever yo ucan find and cover teh viecle in it. We used shaving creem/sun tan loshin/olde beans and some other stuff and he was mad.

Stuff a plastick bage in a muffler. If it even starts it will have no power and hill be wondering whats wrong with his truck and teh muffler would be the last spot he would check.

700bRad
11-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
i wouldnt mess with huntin, some people take it too serious. start with putting some axle grease under the door handles of his truck.or putting bottle jacks under the rear axle so the tires dont touch the ground. or turn radio and everyting else on full blast so when he puts in the key wammo.

Yea I wouldnt mess with his hunting, that would piss a serious hunter off. Just whip it out and piss all over his door handles. Me and my buddy did that at a party one time hahaha.

yamaha250f
11-12-2006, 05:43 PM
step one get pepper spray
step two spray pepper spray under door handles and into the vent infront of the windshield
step three let your friend get into his car and when he puts on his air the pepper spray will go through the air duct and into his car and his eyes will strat to burn then when he rubs his eyes he will get the pepper spray from his door handles into his eyes cause a temporary buring sensation

Pappy
11-12-2006, 05:54 PM
find the shoes he will be wearing for the trip home....

apply some fox or doe in heat to them (inside) and smile as he drives away. once the heat from his feet gets that smell going, wont no one want to be with in 20 feet of him for months!

450r51
11-12-2006, 06:01 PM
does he have a full head of hair?

well if so, get him a little liqoured up and well shave the guy's head. or his eye brows.

at least do 10 of the things listed in this thread, so he knows never to mess with you again.

derekhonda
11-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by ilpadrino113
we did that to a friend on his siverado during high school. When he wasn't moving he mashed the gas peal and i guess the tires expanded and they caught the ground and he flew into a telephone pole totalling his truck

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

450RGNCC
11-12-2006, 08:55 PM
wire a switch from the horn relay and attach it to his brake or accelerator pedal, so whenever he hits the pedal his horn goes off.

this one is a little harder, but re-route a tube from the windshield washer pump to inside his truck, mount it inconspicuously somewhere so that it is pointing in the driver's direction, then wire a switch to the washer pump and attach it to his brake/ accelerator pedal, then when he hits the pedal, washer fluid will squirt all over him

or you could just take off his spare tire, and wait until he drives to a store or something, and follow him. when he leaves his truck, deflate a driver-side tire, and watch from somewhere nearby when he comes back out

or just pour some maple syrup in his shoes while hes sleeping

Moto49X
11-12-2006, 09:07 PM
get some of the "Deer bomb" hunting spray from Walmart, that stuff smells like dung, and stinks for a long time....Spray it in his truck, haha

or put doggy dung under the door handles

coolguy8769
11-12-2006, 09:25 PM
note to self -

never mess with anyone who as posted in this thread

haha i have some good ones that i'm keepin to myself, next time i'm at bpg with the guys its gonna be time to have some fun....:devil:

FourFiftyFour
11-12-2006, 09:33 PM
put baby oil on his windshield and then glue his wipers to his windshield :scary:

416exmx
11-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Thanks for all the ideas guys. Some of them I'll use on him while some of your guys ideas are viscious. We both have new trucks so I'd like to get away from messin with vehicles. We all went out drinkin lastnight and I kept tellin him I messed with the sights on his bow. I could tell he was worried. He didnt hunt this morning but he had everything set up this afternoon to re-sight the bow in and then I was like "well, I didnt mess with your bow, just told you I did". It was pretty funny. Then right before he left for the woods this evenging I asked him if he was SURE I didnt mess with the sights (I really didnt). So I've messed with his mind a lil. I also have pics on my camera phone of him dancin with probably a 65-70 year old lady lastnight when he was totally bombed (hes 34). Im thinkin blow them up, print them out, and post them all along the trail to his deer stand.

Rico400
11-12-2006, 10:18 PM
i would put nair in his shampoo

i also heard u can put watermellon rhines under the tires then like cut off the part on the outside so u can see the extra part, and then when he slams on the gas he wil just spin out, im not sure if this works or not though.

11-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Rico400
i would put nair in his shampoo

I was just thinking that.

A thing that happend to my neighbor was he was sleeping and people put wax on his eyebrows and hte paper so when he woke up he would have no choise butto rip his eye brows off. Looks wearda nd now his eye brows are all bushy and need ot be trimmed ever so often.

killen them all
11-13-2006, 12:50 PM
put mud on his window then emty his widow washer spray and pee in it that way when he spays his window off he will have you pee on his window but make sure you have anough pee to fill the hole tank up lol