PDA

View Full Version : Are there any riding schools in Indiana?

PAPutzback
11-10-2006, 01:18 PM
I'd like my son to take a class to learn how to ride. I know the basics but even I could stand to use a course. Is there any place in Indiana or is there a school that might travel from track to track in the off season?

Arctic Cat Dad
11-10-2006, 03:40 PM
I see your from Indy. We made a bunch of great friends from Indiana at the Nationals. They race XC. They are great folks,plus their kids are awesome riders.They are hr15,Thundersiland and cwjr. That are their names on this site. You might pm them ask them. They might even meet for some rides. Give it a try.

WOLFPACK
11-11-2006, 09:54 PM
There is a riding school in Indiana and we are only about two hours from you. I'm sure that you are familiar with Shane Bolen, Guy Sutton and Cody Suggs? They instruct class for me. You can either come up for a class or we can send them down to hold a class if there is enought interest.

The are booked to do a class in Mobile, Alabama on the 18th and 19th but we have dates available after than.

We heard of an indoor track down by you we were going to check into doing a class there.

Email us if you need more info!

Shane