PDA

View Full Version : kill them and grill them!

milburn
11-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Deer season srtarts saturday here in MO

redlineranger
11-10-2006, 08:09 AM
hell yea man. ours dont start til next saturday(november 18th, rifle season), but the saturday before(which is tomorrow) they have a thing where everyone 16 and under can hunt. sort of a "youth hunt" deal. so it looks like i'll be about 20-30 foot up a pine tree tomorrow lookin to shoot somethin with horns
:devil:

Chicksdigme423
11-10-2006, 08:14 AM
our rifle season doesnt start til the 27th of november here in pa?!:confused:

11-10-2006, 09:22 AM
ahhh, but archery started a few weeks ago...gotthe doe out of the way...i was hungry for some fresh venison...now for the big buck

700bRad
11-10-2006, 10:01 AM
It sucks because Indiana pushed our opening day of shotgun back a week so were gonna miss the rut
(Nov 18th). The bucks have been rutting here in Indiana for the past 3 weeks and the does are starting to get into estrous. I jumped up a big bruiser last Wednsday that was bedded down with 2 does on the way to my ground blind, pissed me off to see he was bedded with does. We might catch the end of rut but I was hoping they would hold out for peak.

Pappy
11-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Bow season has been in for almost a month, I have one in the freezer(been busy, last year I had 5 by this time)

Youth day is tomorrow so the boys are sighted in and looking forward to a good hunt.

Rifle season in teh 2 states I hunt begins the monday before Turkey day, and I am looking forward to a 3 week assault on any decent buck I lay my cross hairs on.

good luck and be safe!

gpd005
11-10-2006, 10:15 AM
I hear ya fella's! I saw a nice big buck last Saturday but he wouldn't come with-in bow range. Bedded down about 60 yards out. He was following a couple does but not hot on their trail or anything!

Don't worry 700bRad, Shotgun opener will be right in the prime time of the rut! There are a lot of deer who are just now starting to show sign! It's gonna be just about right, in Southern Indiana anyway!