PDA

View Full Version : Service Honda can kiss it!!

kiesta00
11-09-2006, 07:47 PM
I ordered parts for my 450r conversion about 2 weeks ago and they still haven't showed up...well I called today to get a tracking number for fedex. The tracking number shows that it was delivered on the 8th...to an ADDRESS 200 MILES FROM HERE, to a guy who has the same name as me...WTF. Fedex says Service Honda gave them the wrong address and doesn't want to fix the problem...while at the same time Service Honda says they gave Fedex the right address. I got the phone number to the house it was delivered to and talked to the guy. He called service honda saying he doesn't know what the hell this package is doing on his doorstep, and all service honda said is "well fedex messed up and we don't care what address it went to...keep the parts". Meanwhile the guys says he's gonna mail me the parts tomorrow...Service honda never said ANYTHING about the other Keith calling them and trying to fix the problem. Service said they'll call back within 3 days and tell me what they're going to do...sure they will. Service Honda can kiss my *** they know they screwed up and don't want to fix the problem...just thought I should let you know this

danbobsR
11-09-2006, 08:15 PM
I dont know about service honda but I do know fedex they suck I have heard of at least 7 people that I know that the same thing happend to stuff was delivered to the wrong address about 3 weeks ago I got a fedex delivery for a woman that lives 3 streets back from me Im 907 woodruff shes also a 907 but not woodruff any way hopefully youll be lucky and get your stuff anyway.

elbine69
11-10-2006, 06:48 AM
I had a similar problem with them. They sent my parts to somebody else so they sent them back to honda and when I called to find out where my parts were they said Oh there sitting here we just didnt know where to sent them. But what can you do its the only place to get new parts:confused:

atvmxr
11-10-2006, 09:39 AM
well thats not good, I am waiting on my new sprocket bolt and washer to show up so I can go ride. They should have been here by now :ermm:

danbobsR
11-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by elbine69
I had a similar problem with them. They sent my parts to somebody else so they sent them back to honda and when I called to find out where my parts were they said Oh there sitting here we just didnt know where to sent them. But what can you do its the only place to get new parts:confused:

You can get new honda oem parts from rivayamaha.com as well.

11-11-2006, 07:11 AM
I've never had any problems with Service Honda and I have ordered from them several times. No company is perfect parts or shipping.

YFZRob
11-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by CT_330R
I've never had any problems with Service Honda and I have ordered from them several times. No company is perfect parts or shipping.

No, you're correct....no company is perfect. I have done the same thing before to a few of my customers, but the difference is I FIX THE PROBLEM! That's horrendous that they would not care to correct the problem. I would bend over backwards to get those parts transferred from the other guy to you ASAP. All they have to do is put in a call tag so the package is picked up from the other guy and delivered to you. It's not hard!

FedEx ground sucks big time, but they won't send the package to the wrong address just because the person has the same name, this is 1000% a service honda screw up.

I just ordered $800 worth of parts from Service Honda to fix my 06 Rincon that my friend rolled. (DO NOT EVER flip a utility quad, they are very fragile, and not designed to take that kind of abuse :rolleyes: ). The parts arrived somewhat quickly and all in order. I have also ordered all new OEM plastics and decals for my 88 250R....everything was perfect. I have probably dropped a good $2-3k on parts, mostly for my 250R minus the recent rincon parts. Whoever packages stuff knows what they're doing. Whoever does the shipping lables is a moron.

Gumby46
11-11-2006, 07:33 AM
Not to say that other peoples complaints arent justified or correct. But I have had good experiences with them. Best price that I can find on OEM parts. Shipping can be a little steep though.

kiesta00
11-11-2006, 12:19 PM
I've never had a problem before with them...I don't see why it'll take 3 days to call me back with a reply from service honda, they should have called fedex and got the problem corrected that day.

D Bergstrom
11-11-2006, 12:30 PM
I have ordered ALOT from Service Honda. I have four Honda's and it seem that I order from them at least once a month, maybe twice a month. I have had some problems with them(problems have been few and far between.), but they have always taken care of it right away, and usually reshipped second day shipping so I can have the stuff sooner. They have always treated me well.

Doug

HAVOK
11-12-2006, 01:13 PM
I like the price but everything else about them suck's. They need to update how orders are taken. When you order online you have to wait a day for shipping total price. It should be right as you order total price. I had one problem with them, I ordered two tierods along with other stuff and only recived 1 rod but paid for two. And they would not give me my tierod after 20min of waiting on the phone, I had to buy another tierod and pay for shipping. They scamed me but I wanted to ride so I sucked it up and paid.