PDA

View Full Version : Little dog help

Mxjunkie
11-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I have a 1 year old dobie and I just started working fulltime again and while everyone's at work shes in her cage from 8am-12pm then out till 1pm then in her cage till 5pm because she chews and gets into everything..

So I got the idea of bringing her to work but I dont want her to chew or mess up the shop at work.. Anyone else have a shop dog?

BTW.. She runs away if she gets the chance so if I could have some ideas on a chain in a shop would be nice lol & there is 5-6 cats... :o if I dont bring her to work with me the rent's are getting rid of her so I kinda dont have a choice :ermm:

jrm03
11-09-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm not a fan of chaining a dog. If you got the flow they make an invisible fence system that doesn't involve burying wires that would be cool for the dobie, as for the cats: furry chew toys

Mxjunkie
11-09-2006, 07:45 PM
She's usually allways on a chain (60ft long) only because we live on a darn highway basically and she wont just go out and walk around with me :p

TANNER250r
11-09-2006, 07:58 PM
they make a system that is wireless for dogs you just set it some where in the middle of the room and you can set it for 30 feet or 60 feet or 90 feet works good there is a sock collar that you have to put on them my dog starts fights everyone's dog it helps out a lot