PDA

View Full Version : Beware of CT racing

Dune Surfer
09-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Fellow EX Riders I recently called CT Racing to purchase a FCR 39, They are an hour and a half from my house so I called Twice just to make sure they had it in stock. "Oh sure we have it, come on down". OK I took the morning off of work and drove there, Guess what they didn"t have it after all. What a bunch of BS. Thats the worst customer service I have ever seen. I could Have FLIPPED, but you know what I wiil tell everyone on every forum, and never do bussiness with then again. Tell your friends to BEWARE

airheadedduner
09-10-2002, 11:43 PM
I have had a little troble with CT, but overall I can't complain one bit. I ordered a head gasket and they said it was in stock. It took 2 weeks to get it. I called them to find out what the deal was and they told me the head gasket they had had a kink in it so they did not want to sell that one to me. I was a little PO'ed that they didn't tell me. CT is a great company to deal with, too bad you had a bad experiance.

09-11-2002, 08:14 AM
Follow the link and read up for more great things regarding CT racing...NOT.:blah

http://www.socalquadracing.com

Texan32
09-11-2002, 11:19 AM
Thanks for posting that link Rico. The thing that really sticks in my mind....where the HE!! is ChadExer's motor? I don't give a poop who you are or how great you say you are. If it takes an "engine builder" ? many MONTHS to build ONE guys motor..they have some serious issues to sort out. I doubt i will ever have the extra funds or a realistic real need to have a motor "built", but i guarantee it will NOT be done by CT.

Live2Ride300
09-11-2002, 12:47 PM
TC is building is motor, but still what the heck is going on with that?