PDA

View Full Version : Scrambler mods?

banshee_bandit
11-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Im thinking of buying a scrambler 90, just wondering is there any mods out there? Im also looking at a LT80, and they have tons of mods.

And do you guys have any reasons why i shouldnt buy the scrabler?

parttime
11-10-2006, 07:59 PM
the scrambler 90 is basiclly the same as the predator 90. only diff. is 2" narrower and because of the a arms and swingarm is 1" shorter. and all the parts for the predator 90 will fit the scrambler 90 and (50 except engine wise). i personally would go with the polaris over the suk. because many vendors for aftermarket performance parts, the parts are interchangable and you can get way better suspenion on these. just my .02 can post some pics of my sons if you would like 01 scrambler 90

Spider 171
11-11-2006, 08:41 AM
They are dependable, so many mods, and suspension is better. If you were only going to ride in the yard, or flat track it wouldn't matter, either will be ok. But the Suzuki has the engine and swinger intergrated, seen sooooo many crack that it isn't funny cannot believe they never changed that. But they will both be dependable running, the Polaris will just be more durable. Both can be modded and made fast, but the durability is what I would go with.