PDA

View Full Version : psh, who needs tires?

Blue250X
11-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Well, today after school i went to my freinds house real early so we could take a ride in his 78 camaro he just got, and we had to do it before his parents got home because him and I only have our permits. Well, anyways, we pull out onto the road and he spins the tires a little, and we go up to a big opening on our right, and we go in there and we spin a doughnut, and its all goin good, and then all of the sudden, I see his front left tire pass us!! I was like:eek2: TIRE'S OFF!! and he starts swearin and everything and he has to run back to his house to get his van and a jack, so, I find 2 lug nuts and he already has one, so i thought it would hold till we get to his house, which is only about 1/4 mile away, so, I'm waiting for forever and I finally see a blue pickup pull in (his neighbors boyfreind, and he's whipped as hell so he is always at her house) and we get the jack and jack it up, and i find out the keys weren't in the van he was gunna get, and were tryin to get the tire back on before 3:15 because that's when my moms pickin me up (yea, woulda been good to have a license) so, we get the tire on and me and him take off for his house, at a blazing 35, and he looks out the window and his hat flys off...now this makes him madder than he already was, so he waves to "just leave it" to the guy following us, but he (goin about 40) opens his door and bends down and picks it up, I just thought it was funny, but we get back to his house, and we pull in the garage and about 15 seconds later mom pulls in and off I go, but my freind was soo mad, but no harm done.

11-09-2006, 02:52 PM
ha ha

reminded me of on my UTE the back axle nut came off and i saw the tire and hub rolling down the road in front of me :p

250xridamatt
11-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Wow... Breaking the law and bragging about it. I must admit... thats extremely cool!

PolarisRider
11-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Tobys going to get caught Nate. And I knew that car wasnt built good.

:blah:

Aceman
11-09-2006, 04:31 PM
You just might of posted the longest run on sentence I've ever seen on this site. Apparently, you do like commas though.:ermm:

Blue250X
11-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
Wow... Breaking the law and bragging about it. I must admit... thats extremely cool!

That's not bragging

Blue250X
11-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck
ha ha

reminded me of on my UTE the back axle nut came off and i saw the tire and hub rolling down the road in front of me :p

I've had the tire fall off my fourwheeler before turning onto the road (I'm sorry for anyone who thinks im bragging about this:rolleyes: ) and i turn around and the tire is in the middle of the road

Blue250X
11-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
You just might of posted the longest run on sentence I've ever seen on this site. Apparently, you do like commas though.:ermm:

yea, i was goin for the record:rolleyes:

gleamingred
11-09-2006, 05:21 PM
lol

11-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Everyone must be on their periods. :rolleyes:

1fst400
11-09-2006, 09:23 PM
I had my tire pass me on my quad before. the axle hub nut came off, I must not have tightened it. I hit a little bump and was like wtf because the quad tiped back and to one side. then the tire passed me. It was prety funny.

FourFiftyFour
11-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Aceman

are you filling in for wilkin??? hehehe

mxduner
11-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
are you filling in for wilkin??? hehehe :D

ChuckMoe
11-10-2006, 11:49 AM
LOL I forwarded a link of this to Mom.