PDA

View Full Version : kibblewhite valves

trx400exxracer
11-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Could anyone recommend a good distributer for Kibblewhite valvetrain parts. We are rebuilding and want to replace the stock valves and valve springs with Kibblewhite. We want to find a reputable company to purchase from.

Thanks in advance!

yfz450les
11-09-2006, 09:46 PM
http://www.magicracing.com/Valve-Spring-Kits-Rocker-Arms_c_674-1.html

heres some kibblewhite valve springs

REDRIDDER
03-13-2007, 09:18 PM
yeah like yfz450les said that's were i got mine m pretty sure that their the cheapest,www.rockymountain.com is usually the cheapest around but they don't sell them for a 400ex.Igot kibblewhite valves at www.denniskirk,com for $132 and change they shipped them to me fast too paid like $99 and change for the spring kit and shipping at magic racing .I did my home work on these before i bought mine,the black diamond valves from kibblewhite their was nothig bad to say about them that i could find believe me cause before i was going to shovel out $132 i looked every were.But they are supposed to last longer because of the mteal and coating their made of especially the exhaust vavles resistance to burning,less build up of engine gunk witch in turn beter valve sealing also combined with the spring kit and titainaum keepers it makes maintence a snap cause their virtual is none ,i once read a page on the spring kit they tested them in a xr400 dirt bike same engine as 400ex,the test was a long period of time 300hrs to be exact when they first put them in checked the clearence and started the 300hrs of total riding stopping along the way keep checking the valve clearances and at the end of 300hrs keeping the same clearances you got me sold, i also did long and extensive web browsing reading,checking out what companies use kibblewhite products and wow their every were so i bought them.so far so great.hope to have helped you.

REDRIDDER
03-13-2007, 09:24 PM
buy the way its www.ROCKYMOUNTAINATV.COM AND WWW.DENNISKIRK.COM

Colby@C&DRacing
03-13-2007, 09:51 PM
we carry kibblewhite also $30 each on the valves and $90 for the spring kit for a 400ex

REDRIDDER
03-14-2007, 12:22 PM
I guess id get them from c&d depening on shipping,but they will probaly beat those two companys.i keep forgetting that c&d own this site and they sell parts.sorry

Ryan Plaugher
03-14-2007, 08:59 PM
C&D is one of the best companies i have dealt with. i bought my 400ex exhaust off of them and i couldnt have been happier. they also have the best prices. i only paid 69 dollars or so for my exhaust. they also sent the product very quickly. i would definitly buy from them again.