PDA

View Full Version : Any PC gamers in here.

PAPutzback
11-08-2006, 07:02 AM
I play POE almost 99 percent of the time. I think it is one of the best FPS shooters out there as far as Multiplayer goes.

If anyone is interested in fraggin check out www.lucidzombie.com we have our own BF2 server, Ventrillo and a good crew to run with. A few serious guys but the majority of us are liad back and are usually lit on the weekend so it makes for a good party without leaving the house.

WhiteZrider
11-08-2006, 07:05 AM
I play World of Warcraft :blah:

PAPutzback
11-08-2006, 07:13 AM
I lost a lot of friends to WOW. Just when you think they are going to come back an expansion comes out. I tried it for a week but my friends would invest so much time I could never keep up.

WhiteZrider
11-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Lol yeah the expansion is gonna be sick, you can get to level 70 now :D you know what realm your friends played on?

PAPutzback
11-08-2006, 07:30 AM
I want to say BlackHand but I am not sure that is correct. I think it is the biggest one.

WhiteZrider
11-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Yeah i play on Shattered Hand, but its way to overcrowded.... tell em to make a character on shattered hand and add vanbien lol

PAPutzback
11-08-2006, 07:41 AM
I'm hearing they are all over crowded. I don't hear to much fromthat group anymore. They are either raiding for long hours at night or sleeping. One of my friends just quit cold turkey. Closed his account and deleted his characters so he would not get pulled back in. And some of the others got ultimatums from the wives and have quit also.

700bRad
11-08-2006, 07:49 AM
Im a pc gamer. Though I try to stay away from the mmorpg's way to easy to get addicted. I used to play Ghost Recon religiously, my clan was ranked 2nd on Clan ladder for a couple years. After Ghost Recon I moved to Raven Shield. I carried over and success and popularity from Ghost Recon into Raven shield and was able to get into some of the top clans in that game as well. I was a clan whore but, teams didnt have unity in RvS so none lasted very long. That game died out awhile ago. I also play Morrowind 3 w/ all expansions, Counter strike, Pacific Fighters Call of Duty, Rogue Spear, Rainbow six etc.. I love FPS's. Used to be addicted, but not anymore.

PAPutzback
11-08-2006, 08:08 AM
I could be addicted to FPS if I had the time and the money to spend on upgrades. I like to get in a game and be able to get out in a half hour. The BF series seem to have the right balance. I liked Ghost REcond visually but its gameplay seemed liek a fragfest because the maps were so small. Coop was fun but waiting for the intro movie to finish seemed to last forever and not being able to repsawn sucked. I strated with Quake and graudated to UT before getting ito them ore realistic pace of the Battlefield series.

250r(quadman19)
11-08-2006, 09:21 AM
lol i thought i was the only pc gamer here. battlefield 2142 and WOW is all i need :D im on the draka server. but im waitin for the new Medieval 2 Total War to come out

Dan_Guetter
11-08-2006, 10:14 AM
counter strike only

PAPutzback
11-08-2006, 10:14 AM
I'd think there would be a lot of FPS gamers in here. Competition and adrenaline are in gamign and riding. Like barely making it threw a mud pit and avoiding being stuck or walking a few minutes the long way around the map to knife that annoying sniper.

Just talking about either makes me wish I was home.

If anyone runs XFire my callname is "lzcarnage".

700bRad
11-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Your right the maps were really small in Ghost Recon, and it was easy to guess spawn points. The trick was you had to be quick with spot on accuracy. Even though you sprayed and prayed to pin down sometimes you could get lucky and sneak a bullet in there. It was very hard to run and shoot in that game. Just thinking of it makes me want to start playing again. I just reinstalled lol. Another awsome game that will go down in fps history is Operation Flashpoint. Very innovative for its time..

11-08-2006, 11:01 AM
counter strike and flight simulator X

PAPutzback
11-08-2006, 11:34 AM
I played CS:Source for a few weeks and then Ghost Recon came out and then a few weeks later Point of Existence came out. But I always end up in the big open maps of Battlefield. My favorite servers in CS were the ones where you could bet because it made the times you had to sit out go by a lot faster and allowed you to still have a part in the game.

I tried FSX but my graphics card and system overall couldn't run it as well as I would of liked. I think that game will shine once the Vista machines are out and the game can take advantage of DX10 hardware.

700bRad
11-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Pacific Fighters is the KING of flight simulators. I never knew it would be so hard to fly a ww2 fighter. The realism is ridiculous... It might be to realistic because the learning curve is huge. Ive been playing it for a little over a month now and I still have troubles landing my P51 mustang. And try landing it on a moving Carrier in the ocean lol. But in order to land you have to complete the mission first and that takes unbelievable dog fighting skills, but wait before you can dog fight you gotta beable to take off lol, and thats tough to.... From take off to landing some missions may take 2 to 3 hours..... But what really pisses me off, and this has happend before is completing a 2 hour mission then returning home safley to wreck on the landing.....

Doober
11-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Me i just play BF2 or BF2142

11-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by PAPutzback

I tried FSX but my graphics card and system overall couldn't run it as well as I would of liked. I think that game will shine once the Vista machines are out and the game can take advantage of DX10 hardware. yah..the game is a little ahead of its time but give it 6 months and it should be easier to play on newer pc's. my laptop can barely handle it

killerofcrows48
11-08-2006, 02:49 PM
counter strike : source

greatest game ever invented.

400EXtreme
11-08-2006, 03:25 PM
counter strike

250ex13
11-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
counter strike Weeeerd

700bRad
11-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Counter Strike rox my sox. One of my best friends used to have a 30 kill per death in cs.... He could of went pro for sure.

250ex13
11-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
Counter Strike rox my sox. One of my best friends used to have a 30 kill per death in cs.... He could of went pro for sure. HAve you seen him play in person? Does he hack? lol thats insane

700bRad
11-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Yea ive seen him play in person, he is one of my best friends I went to school with. He is amazing to watch play, the reflexes are unreal and so is his aim. He doesnt hack but after a couple 50 for 2 games he would get booted unless we knew the people. We used to be on the same clan. I forget what Cal we were in but we had a couple matches here and there. He was very well known, as TeCH and Factor. We played mostly on the Ninjas in pajamas server and the EM elite merc's server. www.Elitemercs.com you could probably still look up his stats there if there still stored in the archives under ERT TeCH and eM TeCH. He is so good its retarded.......

Rastus
11-08-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm not a big fan of CS:S , too unrealistic for me. It's fun to jump in for awhile now and then, but the general maturity of the people who play it is very low usually.

I will say that Ghost Recon and Operation Flashpoint were both very well done for their time, and very rarely do you get games like that these days. The sheer size of the maps in OFP and the ability to practically do anything was awesome. MOH:AA, spearhead expansion, IL2 Sturmovik, C&C: Generals, Act of War, Call of Duty, Ravenshield, the list goes on and on. All of these games has something good to offer.

Armed Assault (http://www.armedassault.com). Armed Assault is pretty well a new instatement of OFP, I'm looking forward it. Can't wait. :)

I don't care much for the newest Ghost Recon, it just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. And the newest R6..., what a joke. :scary:

11-08-2006, 05:55 PM
pc gamer? yess sirrrrr

America's Army, not 2.7, it sucks, 2.6 is where it's at

XO clan

let me know when ur down to play haha i'll take u

Rastus
11-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Whoops, I completely forgot about Americas Army. :) Fun game, free to. Well..., not completely free because we pay taxes, but free none the less. :D

Dan_Guetter
11-08-2006, 06:14 PM
only reason i play CS:Source anymore is for the de_rats maps and zm maps. the zm (zombie mod) is probably the funnest thing to come out since the rubix cube!

killerofcrows48
11-08-2006, 06:27 PM
for some reason i just cant stand those zombie mods, probably because i always get smoked by the zombies :scary:

but the best map has to be office/extended

batgeek
11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
WoW, Sen'jin server Horde. 60 hunter, 60 shaman, 60 priest.

CS:Source on a private server.

just starting EQ2. Permafrost server, 12 fury.

BF2142 on a private server.

700bRad
11-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Rastus
I'm not a big fan of CS:S , too unrealistic for me. It's fun to jump in for awhile now and then, but the general maturity of the people who play it is very low usually.

I will say that Ghost Recon and Operation Flashpoint were both very well done for their time, and very rarely do you get games like that these days. The sheer size of the maps in OFP and the ability to practically do anything was awesome. MOH:AA, spearhead expansion, IL2 Sturmovik, C&C: Generals, Act of War, Call of Duty, Ravenshield, the list goes on and on. All of these games has something good to offer.

Armed Assault (http://www.armedassault.com). Armed Assault is pretty well a new instatement of OFP, I'm looking forward it. Can't wait. :)

I don't care much for the newest Ghost Recon, it just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. And the newest R6..., what a joke. :scary:

Now this guy knows what hes talkin about. Armed Assault is going to kick a** I cant wait. And I agree with you, the direction Ubisoft is taking the R6 and GR games is ridiculous. We might as well buy the tombstone cause they are pretty much killing the Tom Clancy franchise. Fu** ubisoft... IL2 Sturmovik must be a terrorist becuz that game is the bomb!

yellow400ex05
11-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Lol yeah the expansion is gonna be sick, you can get to level 70 now :D you know what realm your friends played on?

ur getting sucked in too.... lol goodbye just remember there will be no yellow 400ex's to ride with in WOW. lol

jk :)

I-7
11-09-2006, 03:37 PM
I play Day Of Defeat and Counter Strike.

Honda4lyphe
11-09-2006, 04:07 PM
i play in world of warcraft in echo isles..only reason i play cos i didnt have a ride for 2 months, now that i got a 400ex..bye bye WOW haha.

R450HQ
11-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
only reason i play CS:Source anymore is for the de_rats maps and zm maps. the zm (zombie mod) is probably the funnest thing to come out since the rubix cube!

I play zombie alot... what your steam ID, I'm a pro zombie player:devil: "jK"

700bRad
11-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Steam is the worst thing to ever come to PC gaming... I hate steam. Everytime you log on its got something new to update.