PDA

View Full Version : skippy

dc245
11-07-2006, 11:01 PM
i traded a mint yz450f that need nothing for a 400ex that was suposed to need nothing i moved it when we traded that it. got it home the bolt fell out of the stock 250r shock wich it was suposed to have elkas. the hubs were loose tie rod bent a-ams loose steering stem loose back wheel shot everything on the quad was finger tight. then we made a deal he would give me the elkas and new wheels now he said it's not his fault i f***ed up a deal is a deal no i'm stuck fixing it all. dont deal with little kids

dc245
11-07-2006, 11:45 PM
it turns out he had another sn on here that got bad feedback

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94350&highlight=sebring

that is his name and adress

skippy
11-08-2006, 10:26 AM
you rode the bike looked at it and said you wanted it then you get home after about 4 hours and say ****s messed up just dont see how that could happen the bike was fine when we traded

dc245
11-08-2006, 10:39 AM
if the bike was fine i would be happy with the trade? i did not ride it i just moved it not enough to see anything wrong. you just dont know how to put a quad together if i went out riding on this i would have got hert and you would be in trouble. then you said you would send me parts then turn around and say. it's not your fault i fu**ed up and traded you. grow up

dc245
11-08-2006, 10:53 AM
what about in you ad when this was asked

Do you have any closer pictures of the front end, engine cases/frame etc.
Are the bars bent or something? Looks tweaked in the pictures?
so someone else thinks it looks bad and you said it is not tweaked

Flynbryan19
11-08-2006, 11:02 AM
You didn't notice these things when you were looking it over BEFORE you purchased it? Sloppy hubs, bushings, bearings, bent tie-rods all seem like things you could have noticed before you came home with it. I feel bad for ya bro. He shouldn't have advertised a perfect quad if it wasn't, but it sounds like this result was something you could have easily prevented.

dc245
11-08-2006, 11:08 AM
i could have found it easy but i drove almost 3 hours to get to the place were we met and waitted for well over and hour for him to get there so i just wanted to go home and loaded it right up and left. but it pisses me off that he was going to send parts to make up for it and now changed his mind. so yeah i should have looked over the quad but i didnt