PDA

View Full Version : CO2 and powertube problems

Rider-trx_250ex
11-06-2006, 07:59 PM
So my 98 c seems that its is going through CO2 like more then it should. My velocity screw is not even out that far. I took it apart and cleaned it and checked all the o-rings, all were fine. so i put it back together and shot a few balls and when i did i could see as much CO2 coming out of the side of the gun where the bolt is as out of the barrel. Is this normal? I can hear no leaks in the gun. What could be causing me to not get alot of shots? And i took the 2 powertube bolts out but it was still stuck to the gun. My friend said there was thread locker on it and to just pop it off. When i take it off, do i have to put more thread locker on when reassembling it? (note: my powertube has never been off before)

quader400
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM
as for the thread locker you should probably use it again. and for the leak is it just cold out and it looks like alot is coming out but its not much. is it really noticable that you get less shots

Rider-trx_250ex
11-07-2006, 06:01 PM
it seems that im goin through my 20oz faster, BUT when i just went back to gander mountain to get my tanks filled the man said there was 10oz in the 12oz and it was never put on my gun! I dont think that co2 just disappears. I got the tanks filled at the same place so that might have been the problem, they ripped me off. Still not sure because i havent gone shooting a whole tank in a while.