PDA

View Full Version : atc250r w/esr 380 parting out

jerry02raptor
11-06-2006, 12:00 PM
I am parting out this 1985 Atc 250r. I will not start parting it out until the motor sells. Here are some of the details. Esr 380 with new oem crank done by ESR. Trx 11 porting Vforce 2 with carbon reeds, Kehien 40.5, Cr intake, Cr Esr ignition, Esr case saver, Custom Shearer chrome drag pipe. The cases have no damage to them, not even by the chain. Entire motor has maybe 2 hours total on it and it is on it's first bore.

Chassis is a +12 chrome aero tube arm with no link, billet carrier, marvin shaw rear 16.5", Lonestar TT axle. THe front forks have been rebuilt and are fully polished with polished triple trees. 11" polished rim with mohawk tire, rear 22x11x8 10 paddle tripple buffs with 72+ rollout. The front fender, and tank scoops are new OEM. The tank has been restored and is perfect. I also have 2 more tanks in good shape. The radiators are perfect on this bike plus I have another set. I also have boxes of trike parts so if you are looking for ANYTHING, PM me. Here is a picture of the bike as it sits right now. Pm me if interested.....I would like to get $3k for the motor.

http://holeshotdesigns.smugmug.com/photos/88863840-M.jpg

fastleo
12-02-2006, 09:46 PM
sweet