PDA

View Full Version : Harrisonburg,Va...Does anyone know of a track there? Right off of RT81??

YLW400
09-09-2002, 08:44 PM
Does anyone know of this track?

4punksdad
09-15-2002, 07:01 AM
I have seen it too. I got off the highway once & tried to find it, but it wasn't visible from route 11. It's no doubt a private track.

YLW400
09-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Yea, my brother keeps seeing it and wants to try and check it out

4strokin
10-05-2002, 07:34 PM
that track is owned by valley kawasaki-suzuki, and they only let dirtbikes ride their! i'm friends with the owners son and i even bought my 03 Z there and he still won't let ATV's ride there. he said it messes up their peaks. anyways i've ridden their a few times on a kx 125 and it's an alright track nothing to bragg about!

vamangano
10-05-2002, 07:48 PM
Blah on him. Can't we all just get along? When I complete my track here at my house I'll let anyone ride it as long as they sign a release. From bicycles (when bikes/atvs aren't using it) to bikes,quads. Everyone needs a place to ride.

AtvMxRider
10-05-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by vamangano
Blah on him. Can't we all just get along? When I complete my track here at my house I'll let anyone ride it as long as they sign a release. From bicycles (when bikes/atvs are using it) to bikes,quads. Everyone needs a place to ride.

Let me know when you finish your track:D. The next time your at VMP look me up Yellow 400 #55.

4strokin
10-05-2002, 09:05 PM
hey, atvrider96 remeber me i was #4 on the yellow Z

AtvMxRider
10-06-2002, 05:29 AM
YEah I remember but I didn't get your name I'm Jerry

4strokin
10-06-2002, 09:57 AM
oh by the way, my name is paul

AtvMxRider
10-06-2002, 02:30 PM
It was nice meeting you. I'll be at VMP for the practice on the 19th so maybe I'll see you there.

zzbudzz
10-06-2002, 09:02 PM
hey,vamangano whats this track going to be like and when you finish can i come over and play!?

YLW400
10-07-2002, 06:06 AM
They guys that own Valley cycle in Winchester,Va? Is that the "Valley" you are talking about??

vamangano
10-07-2002, 06:54 AM
Hey ZZBUDZZ : ) I haven't started on the mx track yet. I'm still waiting to see if I end up getting the Raptor this Saturday. I've drawn up a couple of sketches with some tabletops and doubles. I'm not sure yet what it will consist of until I decide on where I'm going to plant the pine trees on the property. I've only got a small kubota front end loader and backhoe so it will take some time. Your more then welcome to come and play but why wait until the track is built? Talk to you later. Chris

4strokin
10-07-2002, 09:17 AM
no i was talkin about valley kawasaki-suzuki in harrisonburg VA

Jaybr
10-07-2002, 09:04 PM
Hey Chris, remember me - Cannondale, Sussex, sound familiar.

I haven't been on this board in awhile. I've started a track at my place in Powhatan. I've got the track laid out and cleared, it's about 3/4 of a mile long and 20' wide all the way around. The Jumps are the hard part, I'v only got a few and their all real small right now. If only I had a dozer and a dump truck :) I'm also planning a tight section through the woods, but it'll have to wait until after hunting season.

Let me know if you want to ride sometime, mostly riding on Sundays now that deer season is here.

A freind of mine just got a Cannibal a couple months ago, he was at the last practice session at VMP.

vamangano
10-08-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey Jay! Long time no talk. How is the 'dale running. Yeah I'd love to come ride up in Powhatan sometime. I had my computer crash *yes the one running linux* and I lost my HDD, so your email was gone. Shoot me an email sometime at vamangano@yahoo.com or manganos@myyellowstone.net :) Talk to you later. Chris BTW I have a small loader/BH if it will help with the jumps.... and you can find some free fill dirt most of the time in the Sunday paper ;)

Jaybr
10-08-2002, 01:15 PM
Chris, I'll send you an email. Too bad about computer crash, I'll leave it at that as you know what I think of Linux. I could definately use the backhoe. I've got a loader on my tractor and have been digging dirt from the dry end of the pond. I'll have to check the paper for fill dirt.

Did you get the Raptor?

I just trader in my Scrambler on an AC 500i for the muddy rides in Sussex.

Dales running great.