PDA

View Full Version : Deployed OIF

wicked13
11-04-2006, 04:34 AM
I am new to this site and I just wanted to say thanks. Having sites like this make every day a little better over here and I really miss riding my quad. I have been deployed for a little over 4 months and I don't expect to be home any sooner than mid February. I have access to a computer, so if any of you want to write, you can do it here, or my personal email. qfmx13@yahoo.com Here's a couple pictures of my quad. I hope you like it...
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/wicked13quad/100_1751.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/wicked13quad/100_1749.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/wicked13quad/100_1752.jpg

mole97
11-04-2006, 05:35 AM
Hey,Welcome and be careful, and good luck. You got an awesome quad there! Did you type those words yourself? becuzz acording twoo jon keri u guyz arnt inteligant? J.K:blah: get home safe:macho

Pappy
11-04-2006, 05:52 AM
Nice quad!

Be safe, we have many members that are either deployed OIF or home from thier tour. Be safe, and thank you for your service to our country!

YFZ133
11-04-2006, 06:11 AM
nice quad bro be safe, thanks for serving our country!!!! fink133

Byte
11-04-2006, 06:41 AM
You have a sick quad bro! Just think, with your Haz pay and tax free, you'll be able to buy much loot!

See you in the world!

wicked13
11-04-2006, 08:51 AM
WOW. Thanks for all the great responses. There's much more that I would like to do to the Z, but I am also thinking of selling it and building a 450????

Nausty
11-04-2006, 08:58 AM
i'm getting ready to come back to fort hood in less than 30 days! I'm freeking pumped! Gonna pick me up a new truck maybe a motorcycle or i might go w/ a new ltr450.

Where you getting deployed to in iraq? What unit you w/?

Hows the riding in or around san antonio? You wouldn't happen to know of a lot about where all the badass tracks are around here? Hopefully some kinda close to fort hood or austin?

Anyways good luck! Whats ur mos also?

wicked13
11-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
i'm getting ready to come back to fort hood in less than 30 days! I'm freeking pumped! Gonna pick me up a new truck maybe a motorcycle or i might go w/ a new ltr450.

Where you getting deployed to in iraq? What unit you w/?

Hows the riding in or around san antonio? You wouldn't happen to know of a lot about where all the badass tracks are around here? Hopefully some kinda close to fort hood or austin?

Anyways good luck! Whats ur mos also?
I can't say where I am at, but I am Air Force SF. There are some real good tracks around San Antonio and the one I ride at is NEVER crowded and ATV only. I got here in Aug and will be back in Feb sometime.

Taylor400ex
11-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Air Power!! Good Luck and stay safe brotha just got back from a 6 month tour in Iraq, take care and watch your six!!! Nice quad and dont worry you'll be home in no time.

krt400ex
11-04-2006, 11:34 AM
very noce bike...and thank all of u who are or were serving our country in iraq.

ATV Chic
11-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Thanks Wicked13 and to all of you guys on here that are military! Thank you for protecting our freedom! Definately a nice bike wicked, hope you will be back on it again very soon, Feb will be here in no time. Be safe all of you! Thank you!

11-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by mole97
becuzz acording twoo jon keri u guyz arnt inteligant? J.K:blah: get home safe:macho

"wicked" do yourself a favor and don't worry about all the
s h ! t being said over here by anyone..obviously what's important to civilians is not what's important to you at this point...you just know that we all(america) want you and your very honorable fellow service people to come home safe and as soon as possible....

*on a lighter note i bet you wish you had that bada s s quad of yours to hit some of the dunes over there!!!:D

wicked13
11-04-2006, 11:24 PM
I am honored to have recieved such great responses from ALL of you. I wish that I could thank you all one by one, but it is truely me who is honored to be here for all of you. And yes, I would really love to have my quad over here! I'd paint it flat black, mount a M240B machine gun to the front and haul @$$ through the streets and desert!!!! Road rage would take on a whole new meaning.:D
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/wicked13quad/100_2835.jpg

Lowcountrydave
11-05-2006, 04:58 AM
Hey Wicked13,

Seeing your post brought a smile to my face. We all appreciate the time and sacrifice our troops are making in a foreign country. Speaking of that M240B, I'm proud to say that I manufacture parts for the M240 (CNC operator) Along with the 16 your holding. So if you get a chance squeeze off a few rounds for the guys/gals in Columbia, SC FNMI.

May god be with you all! Come home safe to your families and friends.

Dave

wicked13
11-05-2006, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Lowcountrydave
Hey Wicked13,

Seeing your post brought a smile to my face. We all appreciate the time and sacrifice our troops are making in a foreign country. Speaking of that M240B, I'm proud to say that I manufacture parts for the M240 (CNC operator) Along with the 16 your holding. So if you get a chance squeeze off a few rounds for the guys/gals in Columbia, SC FNMI.

May god be with you all! Come home safe to your families and friends.

Dave

Dave
You and your company make a well made battle tested and proven weapon system(s) that have saved many US lives and taken many bad guys. All I have to do is introduce your companies products to the enemy! Our lives depend on FN products daily. Thank you.

jrm03
11-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Whats up guy. Keep your spirits high and your *** low. If you wanna have some fun, find a couple leathernecks to hang with. I miss them. Thanks for serving, and times back here in the states will be here before you know, and that much sweeter.

tater_kamik
11-06-2006, 04:46 PM
how did i miss this thread??

whats up wicked! where in iraq are you? im over here in balad right now, im in the chair force as well lol.

oh and dave, love the m16, shoots like a champ!!

11-06-2006, 07:11 PM
hey are the camel spiders as big and bad as they say???

wicked13
11-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Well, as I said before I cannot disclose exactly where I am, but on the other hand I move around a lot. Balad is not too bad, but you still need to keep sharp. I very rarely see camel spiders, but I have seen somre pictures of some midevil looking gnarley *** spider camels from hell. If I woke up with one of those next to me I'd definately introduce it to the recieving end of my M-4.:blah:

infantry317
11-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Keep alert, stay safe and thank you from an old army grunt, awesome quad.

wicked13
11-07-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm actually assigned to an Army unit right now and i'd stand shoulder to shoulder with an old grunt anytime. Can't wait to get home and ride that quad.