PDA

View Full Version : This is the life!

Pappy
11-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Im kicked back in a comfy chair, on a laptop with wireless internet, beer close by, and being entertained by kevin and Cody tearin' apart cody's 400ex:D

this quad building stuff just to a step in a new direction:devil:

fandl450r
11-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Haha that is the life. I hate you. ;)

300excrazy98
11-03-2006, 06:24 PM
sounds like fun:)

redroost85
11-03-2006, 06:35 PM
And this just in...Pappy continues to live large in the land of the wild and wonderful:devil:

Bastage!:macho Is there no end to your kickazzness?!:bandit:

Pappy
11-03-2006, 06:37 PM
lol...minute by minute tear down coverage:devil:

11-03-2006, 06:46 PM
They get the seat off yet?lol
How far r they?
O i hate those seats tho, makes me wanna kick someone in the balls, mines a ******* sometimes to get off.

redroost85
11-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Well, freaking put down your iced beverage for a minute and pop some pics....especially of you telling them what to do, lol!:devious: :D

Pappy
11-03-2006, 06:49 PM
I did not even bring my camera. Im merely a spectator due to a few broken fingers:p

The wireless internet thing is working pretty sweet. First time i've ever used it.

Just about ready to yank the engine, pivot bolt coming out as i type.

redroost85
11-03-2006, 07:05 PM
I will continue to monitor their progress, but some of the boys are coming over and I am afraid that a bonfire is in order....along with an assortment of refreshments:devil: ...so I will be checking in every now and then....sorry about your fingers Pappy.:(

Now to find some accelerant..........:devil:

Don't let the boys give ya any lip neither!:macho :D

Pappy
11-03-2006, 07:09 PM
I could stand a bonfire ma damn self! I reckon i am just getting soft these days, maybe I need to go do push ups and have someone scream at me for days on end:devil: OORRaaYYY

Engine is out, it was nice ordering parts as they were yelled out to me...lol

450r51
11-03-2006, 11:04 PM
pappy i hate u:macho

Pelon 9-1
11-03-2006, 11:19 PM
nice!!:D :)

krt400ex
11-04-2006, 03:28 PM
wow, that does sound like the life...lol

WhiteYFZ
11-04-2006, 04:25 PM
thats great! :p

tell them i said hello.

Mxjunkie
11-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Pappy I'm going to send cody my banshee to work on :p

Pappy
11-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Pappy I'm going to send cody my banshee to work on :p

he is busy working on his own:p

Sjorge450R
11-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
he is busy working on his own:p

does he not even ride the 300 any more?

Pappy
11-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
does he not even ride the 300 any more?

Sure he does....last weekend its all he rode

AtvMxRider
11-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Sure he does....last weekend its all he rode

I just wish we had a place to ride:ermm:

Pappy
11-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I just wish we had a place to ride:ermm:

I did too, thats why we moved!

YFZRB
11-05-2006, 06:58 AM
I did not even bring my camera. Im merely a spectator due to a few broken fingers:p

What did you do this time?

I heard you can ease the pain by soking them in cider.;)

Hey speaking of injury, how is Ray's hand? Did you see him at BPG recently?

Pappy
11-05-2006, 07:03 AM
I snapped my ring finger on my left hand in between the first and second knuckle. I was sliding a large dump truck battery across a plastic pallet and went to pick it up as it neared the end.....well I was a wee bit premature:p The pinky finger isnt as bad but they burn like crazy:p Some tape and a few ibuprofin will get me by.

I saw Rays hand...AGAIN! LOL, that man breaks his hand every few trips to BPG:( I havent seen him in a few weeks due to me working 24/7.

trick250r
11-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by redroost85
And this just in...Pappy continues to live large in the land of the wild and wonderful:devil:

Bastage!:macho Is there no end to your kickazzness?!:bandit:

well if were goin with motos here... i guess pappy's place is open for business :p

Pappy
11-05-2006, 07:26 AM
Its ironic that you all stated "wild and wonderful" and "open for business".

Our state used to use the moniker" wild and wonderful" until its all knowing democrat leadership changed it to "open for business":ermm: Makes it sound cheap if you ask me.

MOFO
11-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Its ironic that you all stated "wild and wonderful" and "open for business".

Our state used to use the moniker" wild and wonderful" until its all knowing democrat leadership changed it to "open for business":ermm: Makes it sound cheap if you ask me.

I agree... they never should have changed the saying.

WV is wild and wonderful! Save the "Open for business" for some lame arse big city...

Pappy
11-05-2006, 07:38 AM
Its not sitting well with the average citizens. The states leadership is trying to turn our cities into the likes of those found in other states which is fine,(this state is 95% white so they can see every day the effects their decisions are having in our cities and towns as they are turned into little mexico) but they are doing so at the expense of those of us that want this state to remain wild and wonderful. Growing desent could see this state go republican in the near future and with the right folks maybe they can turn this around. I geuss this is typical, the elite few know whats best for the masses who they deem uneducated and inconsequential to state affairs. When you have 80 year old die hard democrats on the radio denouncing Byrd, Rockefellar and Manchin then you know they have some work ahead of them.

Im not R or D, I vote for the man or woman I feel can get the job done the best....and I dont see anyone I like for the upcoming election, but my vote will not go for the 3 listed.

insaneracin2003
11-06-2006, 10:30 AM
sorry to hear bout your fingers pap,but take advantage of it and tell the boys it will be months before they are working properly again:macho

krt400ex
11-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
sorry to hear bout your fingers pap,but take advantage of it and tell the boys it will be months before they are working properly again:macho

LMAO...id do that too...

gohstmofo6696
11-06-2006, 10:56 AM
sounds amazing to me:D but i drather be out there rippin it up with em'

Allen
11-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Its not sitting well with the average citizens. The states leadership is trying to turn our cities into the likes of those found in other states which is fine,(this state is 95% white so they can see every day the effects their decisions are having in our cities and towns as they are turned into little mexico) but they are doing so at the expense of those of us that want this state to remain wild and wonderful. Growing desent could see this state go republican in the near future and with the right folks maybe they can turn this around. I geuss this is typical, the elite few know whats best for the masses who they deem uneducated and inconsequential to state affairs. When you have 80 year old die hard democrats on the radio denouncing Byrd, Rockefellar and Manchin then you know they have some work ahead of them.

Im not R or D, I vote for the man or woman I feel can get the job done the best....and I dont see anyone I like for the upcoming election, but my vote will not go for the 3 listed.

You think Byrd will make it another term.....he's about 127 yrs old. I do know that if he resigns his position in the senate or due to health problems can't continue, the Governor has to appt his replacement. The Governoner can also appt himself.....:eek2: Manchin has been campaigning pretty hard for Byrd down here around Charleston....

Pappy
11-06-2006, 03:32 PM
He is older for sure, but he has passed his time of effective leadership IMO. He served his state well. I just get the feeling he is trying to over do it.