PDA

View Full Version : atv offroad fury 4

raptorrider314
11-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Has anyone played atv offroad fury 4 yet? and wat u think

11-03-2006, 12:02 PM
yeah i been wondering that same thing. i actually just fixing to go check it out on ign.com

wonder if its any good ?!

gbcap
11-03-2006, 12:19 PM
eh. its alright. i already have it half beat. i hate when i do that. buy a game and beat it in the first day.

in a week or so I am going to sell it. $30 bucks shipped anywhere in the us. perfect working order.

let me know if anyone wants it.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
eh. its alright. i already have it half beat. i hate when i do that. buy a game and beat it in the first day.

in a week or so I am going to sell it. $30 bucks shipped anywhere in the us. perfect working order.

let me know if anyone wants it.

are the quads real? anything like mx vs atv unleashed?

Pelon 9-1
11-03-2006, 01:03 PM
i think it sux!! its the same sh1+ from atv fury 3, but, whit some cars and that sh1+!!!!:ermm:

11-03-2006, 01:45 PM
awww man atv orf 3 sucked big time i thought. i have mx vs atv unleashed for pc...thats what i play if i play something. why in the world dont they get the dang sponsers in the game. i want a game that has real atvs. one where you can actually race a brute force, a yfz, a raptor, a honda rancer, u name 4x4 and sport.
and be able to purchase actual upgrades. if i remember correctly there where real atvs in the first atv offroad fury.
and one more comment ,lol, why is it still called "ATV" offroad fury when they have vehicles in it.

fandl450r
11-03-2006, 01:52 PM
That whole series went down the crapper as soon as they let go Rainbow Studios. They made the first 2 and ATV Vs MX. I forgot who makes the two new ones, but game play was terrible in 3, and I'm sure it won't be much better in 4. If they had any sense, they'd get Rainbow back on the project.

11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
i hear that. they need to get the peope that make the gran turismo games to make it. i bet it would be awesome then.