PDA

View Full Version : Reminder that Nov 4 and 5 AGP event is canceled!

Dale@AGP
11-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Reminder that Nov 4 and 5 AGP event is canceled!

Just a reminder that the November 4 and 5 Evansville race is canceled.

Dale

MarylandATVcom
11-09-2006, 03:08 PM
I read why this event was canceled and it sucks that cock blocking politics are part of the race game!

Its my opinion but you all may have been doomed from the start? Both Irish Valley and Evansville are Not Quad friendly!

You already got a few races in Pa. Have you contacted Tomahawk in Wv and Budd's Creek in Md.

Any winter races planned?

~Coop

Dale@AGP
11-09-2006, 05:46 PM
No I haven't talked to Tomahawk in Wv but I have been in contact with Southern Maryland ATV Park next door to Budd's Creek and might do a February race there.

I'm still fine tuning the 2006 schedule.

Dale

MarylandATVcom
11-10-2006, 11:03 AM
I helped out Rick and Debbie when they first opened The Maryland ATV Park.
It wouldn't be a bad place to put on an XC race? But Budd's Creek does have a whole lot more to offer, and you would get better turn out.

My next choice and maybe the easiest to host an AGP, Would be Tomahawk. They have a very nice lay out and are already geared for XC racing with a Bike and Quad MX track and a 8 mile harescramble Loop. There putting on the Iron Boss Race this weekend, You may wanna check it out...

~Coop

PS: If I can help with the AGP and finding some venues for you just let me know? I was once a big time events coordinator and marketing main man back in my prime! But would need big bucks if you needed me at that level?~LOL

Derno24
11-13-2006, 04:53 AM
Budds creek isn't hosting XC events anymore.