PDA

View Full Version : Touched Me

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Harescramble is not a thing that we do to be popular, make money, or get the girls/guys, but it is something that we do for the love of being on a 4-wheeler. Those who have never woke up at six in the morning to go get ready for practice just dont understand. The countless hours all of us put in to this sport is not because we want to be famous, but because we love it. You will never have a bigger addrenaline rush at the line with 40 riders next to you, all wanting the same thing, to win. We all know the risks we are about to take when we ride, but that's what makes the sport so great. If there wern't any risks involved, anyone could be a pro. All of us know that we probably will never ever be as good as Bill Ballance or Chris Borish but we try any way. It is not just catching a football or hitting a ball with a bat, it is way beyond that. Every time we go down to the track it is like a family. Harescramble is not just a sport, ITS A WAY OF LIFE.

that touched me pretty good, i thought it was awsome:macho

sandspanker
11-02-2006, 09:22 PM
:D well said brotha.:D

rooster_20
11-02-2006, 09:24 PM
I think every sport is like that.. the family part I mean. You tend to grow close to those around you. The struggles of practice and just life in general will bring you closer to the ones experiencing it with you.

Rico400
11-02-2006, 09:28 PM
i think that is like the 5th time ive seen that quote, but each time its swapped out for like motocross,dirtbikes and stuff. but in general i think it is a good quote, its on my myspace

Mxjunkie
11-02-2006, 10:36 PM
I like it.. I love reading riding related little poems persay :p