PDA

View Full Version : bill balance

tldPREDATORboy
11-02-2006, 08:10 PM
what is all this talk about ballance dominating the record books with his yfz?without the 250r he wouldn't be were he is today.

gbcap
11-14-2006, 07:19 AM
3 out of his 7 championships have come on the yfz? i would say thats pretty good.

yes the 250r got him 4...but next year the yfz will take him to 4 as well.

the 250r is the undesputed king of the sport bikes. without that bike no we would not be where we are now...but without the honda big red we woudln't be were we are now either. haha. its all a progression and the yfz is what he is going to claim is getting him his championships not the 250r!

395Rider
11-14-2006, 11:30 PM
My first race was this year at the GFI Elsinore Grand Prix on November 11th. I entered the Beginner class and came out in 20th place out of the 32 riders. Not bad for riding a stock 250r! There was a company that took pictures there, but come on! where the heck were the pictures of the passes and the jump! My bike has its original 20 year old suspension and I was air it out like the guys with the 3000 dollar suspension on the jump. The straight aways were bumpy as hell and had big holes with solid 5 inch walls. I guess money cant buy you seat time because there were at least two riders eating it on every lap I took. I got a chance to check out thier suspension because their bikes were upside down. I hope they were okay though. Let me know if you know of any place I can get some pictures and I can send you the video or pictures that I have on my Myspace: www.myspace.com/395rider

Oh yeah, the picture I am looking for is the one in which Bill Ballance and I were dogging it around a turn and he put me in the wall of he mountain.

markk
11-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by tldPREDATORboy
what is all this talk about ballance dominating the record books with his yfz?without the 250r he wouldn't be were he is today.

So your sayin, with out your 250r you wouldnt be the rider you are with your polaris???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats just ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geogeorge
11-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Now don't get me wrong the 250r was a great quad in its day.

Now with that said I have raced for 15 years, never on a 250r. I have always raced Banshee's and now YFZ. I have done well in the MHSC, but the fact is I'm not a superfast racer. I think you could put someone like Bill on anything and as long as it stayed in one peac he would win, same goes for Barry Hawk.

The think that gets me is when Honda and every other Compainy ran away from sport quads Yamaha stuck to its guns and still made the Banshee. Now that others are back in the game great things are going to come from everyone.

Compatission is good for our sport.

Godd get #4 now bill on your YFZ. :D