PDA

View Full Version : western Mass riders

300exmanss
11-02-2006, 05:11 PM
anybody know of a good place to ride in Western Mass

Fear-Nuttin
11-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Not too many places to ride in Western Mass. I've only tried the State forests. Pittsfeild, October Mtn., and Tolland. They're all pretty rough, October being the most challenging. Pittsfeild isn't too bad. I think trails shut down in late November, but you'll need to call the Forest managers to be sure.

skate2ride
11-08-2006, 04:53 PM
I live in eastern mass

Fear-Nuttin
11-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Shrewsbury, MA here! Any places to ride in Eastern Mass?

MTDman11
03-29-2008, 08:35 PM
i got a few spots legal some not. mainly north easter mass tho, finally another mass rider!

Groveland Ma north east about 5 mins from nh there are 2 main spots , powerlines were the cops dont care usually and some were they always go out, i ride were they dont really care do a google earth of salem street and lok around for a sand pit in the woods and trails my main spot.

in Georgetown Ma (next town over) there is a little spot not worth traveling 2 on mohawk circle like 1 mile total of little loops i made but they are wide. also on mill street some powerlines with a small pit

Haverhill Ma (next to groveland) google earth Brandy Brow road or sometin like that. SAND PITS GALORE. tons of trails and pits all linked together very noticble on google earth.

western Ma!!!

i just bought into a new camp ground in Royalston. we owna bout 500 acres of trails were they just let the public ride on but there are also trails everywhere. winchendon is next town over and there is a spot with like 5 sand pits or so were lifted trucks drive in with there quads, u can ride in im sure. not to sure of this but i know good riding in royalston and winchendon looking to the 08 season my first time riding there. happy riding if i think of some new spots ill add, throw in some spots i can check out.

im almost 100% sure its legal out here in winchendon / royalston and its right on the line of fitswilliam(spelling?) NH with legal riding there.

happy riding!