PDA

View Full Version : Janssen Outlaw pipe

KrazyKeith
11-02-2006, 01:43 PM
anybody have one?? when I bought my Rossier from them (janssen) they told to wait a week that he had a 06 pipe in production that was better than all of em. He then told me Dasa is a Rossier copy I asked him how he knows this and he told me he knows Byrd. but anyway anybody have one??

ghott
11-02-2006, 02:54 PM
DASA is a Rossier copy? Not likely.

The DASA pipe makes more power than the Rossier, they look completely different, and each pipe was built and designed by two different guys Joe(Rossier) and Dan(DASA)......

Dan is indeed Byrd's builder...but do you really think Mr. Byrd would say something discrediting his engine builder? Hmmm.. :rolleyes:

Sounds like there might be a bit of BS involved ;).

But...I'm interested in this Outlaw pipe. I've never seen or heard of it. Hopefully someone can post a pic or link.

xsr_racing28c
11-02-2006, 05:51 PM
First off, DASA is not a Rossier copy, they both build there own pipes, and on the dyno both have different numbers.

Janssen does have there own pipe, but i can't seem to find any pictures anywhere on the internet, but i know there is a pic of it on there ad in atvsport and dirtwheels.

I don't really think that the Janssen pipe puts out more power than anyone elses pipe since Janssen themselves use Curtis Sparks and TC pipes on there own race bikes.

~jay

kyleschonert
11-02-2006, 05:57 PM
ive seen a Janssen Outlaw Pipe before on a YFZ when i was at Joe's quad riding school. It was Bill Micke's and he works for Janssen. This thing looked really nice, and was really loud! but he said it put out alot of power, but it sounded good to. just my $.02

pudamac12
11-03-2006, 09:44 AM
jannssen shouldn't talk about other companies copying parts. They don't even make their own a arms. They order them from another company out on the east coast.

hellbound250r
11-03-2006, 10:19 AM
and as far as dasa being a copy of rossier, i think joe was a little sore when joe byrd left him to go to dasa??? but also have heard that dasa is somewhat of a copy so who knows..... i love my rossier!!