PDA

View Full Version : Kasea 90 for Sale

Gseiverd
11-02-2006, 01:27 AM
2004 Kasea 90 with many extras. My son raced a Stock class nationally and a few local series this past year and won many races with it. It runs great and better now with a newly rebuilt top end which was recently done after the series ended last month to make it a little faster to run with Mod bikes in the last 2 local races. We are moving up to a new class and selling inventroy.

* Hetrick pipe, clutch kit and race variator
* I Just rebuit the top end last week with a 52mm piston, cylinder/head. 1 local race on it.
* Elka front shocks - Single Rate
* Stock rear shock - Brand new - only 1 race on it.
* AC Nerf bars
* ITP Holeshot front tires with 1" spacers. Carlisle rear tires.
* Douglas rims - all 4 are reinforced on both sides with bark savers. I have not bent a rim since.
* Spare set of douglas rims for front and back - not reinforced
* Chain Tensioner
* MSR racing handle bars
* Acerbis Hand guards
* Different size sprockets to change ratios
* Plastics in pretty good shape (Black) normal scratchs from woods racing. No cracks, all mounting holes are good.
* Many extra stock parts which are in good condition - rear hubs, steering stem, rear axle, gas tank, plastics (red), stock carb, Front spindles, 50mm cylinder/head (only a few races on them), milled out race clutches, airbox (New), plus more......

I'm asking $2300 or B/O for everything.

I also have a set of +2 Hetrick A arms (very nice), a set of 2" front spacers and 2" rear spacers that goes with I would let go with the deal. I bought these and never put them on. Was planning on doing it for next season.

Send an email to gseiverd@comcast.net if interested. I check that more often. I can also provide pic's. It's really a great deal.

Gseiverd
11-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. This is a very good deal.

Asking $2300 OBO.

Gseiverd
11-05-2006, 10:38 AM
I can't figure out how to attach all photos at once.

Gseiverd
11-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Another one

Gseiverd
11-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Last one

mcatvme
11-12-2006, 10:01 AM
bump!!!!!

blaster99works
11-14-2006, 11:55 PM
would you trade for anything.....if not how about 1800 cash for it