PDA

View Full Version : dual stabilizer

hondarider2828
11-01-2006, 10:27 PM
i was looking through quad mag at the local wal mart and came across an add for a dual stabilizer set up. it was the stick set up like the denton or pep but it came w/ 2 ready to bolt on. i went back to get it and they had the new issues out. i think it was the oct issue but im not 4 sure but if ne 1 can tell me the name of the company or mabe a web site it would be greatly appreaciated. thanx ryan

400exrider707
11-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2828
i was looking through quad mag at the local wal mart and came across an add for a dual stabilizer set up. it was the stick set up like the denton or pep but it came w/ 2 ready to bolt on. i went back to get it and they had the new issues out. i think it was the oct issue but im not 4 sure but if ne 1 can tell me the name of the company or mabe a web site it would be greatly appreaciated. thanx ryan

I've seen them before too, but cant remember the name off the top of my head. You could just buy two regular stabilizers and mount them up.;)

hondarider2828
11-01-2006, 11:03 PM
yea i prob should but if im not mistaken i believe it is cheaper to buy this if i could figure out who sells it but thanz tho

HAVOK
11-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Here is one for the 450R.

http://www.magicracing.com/SRP-Dual-Muscle-Stabilizer-Kit--TRX450R_p_307-1826.html

1fst400
11-02-2006, 06:30 PM
for the money a Precision Stabilizer would be a better coice then dual the stick type.

Having dual stabilizers helps with the bumps when the bars are turned. With just one it has less affect when the bars are turned. ( farther the bars are from center the worse it gets). dual stabilizers helps.

a Precision Stabilizer is way better, it is progresive I think, so it works the same no mater where you are turned.

hondarider2828
11-02-2006, 08:47 PM
yea im pretty sure thats it. but yea a precision would prob b worth it but ive never ridin w a stabilizer so i really dk. but thax 4 your help.