PDA

View Full Version : loveline time: need advice

400exrules
11-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I know some of you hate these threads, but here goes. Ive been talkin to this girl for like a month or so and we've been hangin out some. She just got out of a horrible relationship where her b/f would hit her and treat her like **** and say he would kill himself if she broke up with him...etc. Anyways, she broke up with him and he is continuing(sp?) to bug her and yell 'b*tch' at her in public and call her a slut and a whore and stuff, yet he calls her over and over and says he loves her and wants to get back with her. He says if she doesnt get back with him he will spread all these rumors about her being a whore and stuff.....yet at the same time, he is currently with another girl. she also found out that he cheated on her several times while they were going out.

She has told him over and over to leave her alone and that she cant stand being anywhere near him yet he wont leave her alone. everytime hetalks to her he makes her cry. she just called me tonight and told me he came up to her work when he wasnt scheduled (they work in the same place) and started a big argument and punched her in the chest. now she wants to quit her job and get out of school and be homeschooled.
i really like her, what the hell should i do???

im bigger than him...but i dont really feel its my place to just go beat his ***

flattrack440ex
11-01-2006, 08:46 PM
honestly i would first say something to him and if things go farther with this girl and you start dating her then u beat his *** of if you guys become close enough do the same. this is what i would do atleast. hope it works out for you. if he hits a girl hes not a man any way people like that piss me off even if i dont know them :mad:

Aceman
11-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, if you're trying to do this legally, did anyone see him punch her? I'd file a police report and possibly a restraining order against him, it's sounds like he's borderline insane. I'm usually against kicking someone's *** but this guy needs to be put in his place. I'd come unglued if I knew some guy hit the girl I was seeing. You'd better do something before this guy ruins this girls life. Quitting school, her job and turning into a hermit just to avoid this guy is going to ruin her life. Do something about it!! Does she live with her parents? What are they doing about it? Do they care?

EDIT: Just saw Flattrack's post. Who cares if he's dating her or she's just a friend. Hitting a girl still isn't kosher, if she's not doing something about it, then that means you need to man up and make it right.

400exrules
11-01-2006, 09:23 PM
i just dont know what to do.....im ready to just break his face in, but im 18 and i think hes like 17

flattrack440ex
11-01-2006, 09:39 PM
EDIT: Just saw Flattrack's post. Who cares if he's dating her or she's just a friend. Hitting a girl still isn't kosher, if she's not doing something about it, then that means you need to man up and make it right. [/B][/QUOTE]

i know its not right i said it at the end of my post that it pisses me off when i guy hits a girl and he isnt a man if he does it. im tryin to keep him from fighting. right he needs to be put in his place but i was just sayin try and resolve it without fighting most of the times in these situations you have to but i was just tryin to keep him out of a fight

400exrules
11-01-2006, 10:19 PM
i just want to do the right thing for her

i dont even know what to say to her....the kid(her ex) has problems and wont leave her alone. he's just tearing her apart

flattrack440ex
11-01-2006, 10:40 PM
the right thing for her is to get him away from her and you know what? do it by all means necessary just get him gone cuz hes making everything worse and you gotta do what you gotta do.

LTZ400rider
11-02-2006, 01:08 AM
seriously just get in his face and scare the living chit outta him. push him around.

ATV Chic
11-02-2006, 07:08 AM
my advice, first of all she needs to get a new job so he can not see her so much. Secondly, why does she answer the phone when he calls? If she likes you she won't do that. Ask her. She should change her phone #. She needs to stay away as much as possible from him and if he continues to try and get to her, then she needs to get a restraining order because he sounds mentally unbalanced. Any boy that would hit a girl is mentally unbalanced anyway, but he may do something crazy at anytime. Especially because kids at his age don't realize the consequences of their actions. Not a good situation, but you kicking his head in won't fix it. He's too mentally messed up and may have a lil control over here it seems. She needs to let her parents and a higher authority know what's going on. just MO.

Ichoptop
11-02-2006, 07:22 AM
I'm older then most of you and have probably seen and been through allot more. Had my share of crazy girlfriends and put up with thier X boyfriends.

What you need to do is simple. She needs to contact HR where she works and file a written complaint. That puts the liability for her safety in thier hands so he will be out of a job and banned for life. Then contact the police, have a written report done then go to court and file a no-contact order against him. If he breaks it then he goes to jail. He sounds like a douche anyway so no one will miss him. If all these fail then you and your buddies go have a talk with him in a dark alley with 10 bucks in quarters dumped in a tube sock.

rockman
11-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Ichoptop
I'm older then most of you and have probably seen and been through allot more. Had my share of crazy girlfriends and put up with thier X boyfriends.

What you need to do is simple. She needs to contact HR where she works and file a written complaint. That puts the liability for her safety in thier hands so he will be out of a job and banned for life. Then contact the police, have a written report done then go to court and file a no-contact order against him. If he breaks it then he goes to jail. He sounds like a douche anyway so no one will miss him. If all these fail then you and your buddies go have a talk with him in a dark alley with 10 bucks in quarters dumped in a tube sock.

LOL nothing like a good 'ol fashioned sock party :devil:

Toadz400
11-02-2006, 10:24 PM

Exactly.

wilkin250r
11-02-2006, 10:32 PM
First and foremost, SHE needs to take responsibility for herself and her situation. Like Ichoptop said, if he hit her at work, she needs to contact her Human Resources department and file a complaint.

She shouldn't be answering the phone when he calls, she shouldn't be talking to him at all. She shouldn't be crying whenever he talks to her, because SHE SHOULDN'T BE TALKING TO HIM.

And my last little piece of advice. Run, don't walk. I advise you to get the hell out of that situation, get the hell away from her. Believe me, this girl is trouble you don't want.

You're young and stupid, so you won't take that last piece of advice. But you'll remember it, and a year from now, you will wish you had listened.

2004400exa
11-03-2006, 11:02 AM
take your quad and do donuts in his yard

juanki
11-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Exactly.
same

bwamos
11-03-2006, 01:05 PM

^^^ What he said.

Been there done that with my sisters horrible taste in men.. lol. Soap in a sock works well too. Also sends the "clean the ____ up", message. :P

It's important to get the filed complaints in before getting the restraining order / no-contact order.

TC426EX
11-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Just treat girls like crap and theyll be all over you. Ive been using this technique for over a decade and have been with more chicks than I can count on my hands and feet twice no joke. Treat em like garbage and when they get out of line play hardball with em and stand your ground. If you have to smack 1 or 2 of em up from time to time then hey, ya gotta do it. One way or another they gotta learn whose boss dammit

coolex
11-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
Just treat girls like crap and theyll be all over you. Ive been using this technique for over a decade and have been with more chicks than I can count on my hands and feet twice no joke. Treat em like garbage and when they get out of line play hardball with em and stand your ground. If you have to smack 1 or 2 of em up from time to time then hey, ya gotta do it. One way or another they gotta learn whose boss dammit

r u serious, i just want to find out if ur serious or not before i go off on you

krt400ex
11-04-2006, 03:16 PM

ur a f**ked up SOB who needs to have the chit beat out of him. u use girls like that? u have problems....i don't even know who u r, but i am pissed at u....:mad:

as for this other problem. he only wants to get her into bed with him out of fear. that is all he is after. don't let him. i would do what is stated above about filing reports and stuff....and if it don't work beat the chit out of...plain and simple

MOFO
11-04-2006, 03:25 PM

I suggest you read your PM's. Clean up your act or else...