PDA

View Full Version : New 06 SE needs parts guys!

Blownhotrodder
11-01-2006, 07:14 PM
Just wanted to say hi, been reading alot here and elsewhere. I just bought a leftover 06 SE and am wanting to get some mods. Im wanting an exhaust (full), filter, pc, front bumper, rear bumper, and whatever else you suggest. I had an 02 and loved it, never had any problems. Yes I have searched and am looking at the HMF + Dobeck or dynojet. Im not worried about boring it out or anything, I want to ride this thing guys. Mostly trail riding.
Also let me know where I can get this stuff. Thanks Jason. Also thanks to yamaha of hamilton alabama for treating me good!

Ps- my buddy also just got a 06 predator trail edition, help me smoke his ***!:devil:

Colby@C&DRacing
11-02-2006, 09:10 AM
An HMF full system is $430 and the powercommander is $299. These two mods along with a good high flow filter and removing the airbox lid will bring that raptor to life. We offer preprograming on all the pc's if you don't want to do it yourself.

True Blue
11-05-2006, 09:43 AM
I have an full HMF system I am going to sell. The can is candy blue, don't know if you want that color. You can email me if your interested. Diffently the HMF are one of the best out there. I am selling it becuase I am making dual exhaust for mine.
Controllers, dobeck of power commander probably are the best there is right now. I have the dobeck and with the pipe and a pro-design filter I picked up 12 HP and it made one hell of a difference.

aaron_stegman@sbcglobal.net

Blownhotrodder
11-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Thanks, Ive ordered an HMF full system, dobeck, iridium ngk plug, gytr sport bumper, and a high flow filter kit. I need to know where I can order a pro-tec lid from online. :D