PDA

View Full Version : wheelies, stoppies, side winders, ect

EngelstadFQX
11-01-2006, 10:53 AM
last time I checked this was a freestyle forum and all I see are "stunting" threads..... move em in the open forum and lets start seeing some real stuff in the air (F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E)....Im sorry but I can't take looking at another wheelie anymore.

pharit
11-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by EngelstadFQX
last time I checked this was a freestyle forum and all I see are "stunting" threads..... move em in the open forum and lets start seeing some real stuff in the air (F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E)....Im sorry but I can't take looking at another wheelie anymore.

thank god someone spoke out about this before i did.

i was doin wheelies and **** like that when i was 10 on a 250X.

so if you think you've came up with a new wheelie, you might wanna rethink it.

11-01-2006, 02:55 PM
im with you bart..... ppl that show off wheelies are either noobs or dont have a good place to ride.... so they just wheelie on their driveways! braap

TheBlasterMan
11-01-2006, 06:00 PM
freestyle is stunting, it takes skill to do wheelies and tricks while doing them. Jumping also takes skill. They both are freestyle.

EngelstadFQX
11-01-2006, 06:08 PM
I disagree, my dad can do wheelies on his bayou 220 and he is by far a talented quad rider. there's a huuuuge difference between freestyle and stunting. When was the last time you watched a FREESTYLE mx event on TV and saw all the riders doing wheelies and stoppies? and yea I know Pastrana, Guetters and even I do a few in shows to fill in time but it's by no meansFreestyle motocross....am I the only one that thinks this?

tmoney
11-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Yeah I agree there are way too many regular wheelies in this section but most people dont have the equiptment/place to do real freestyle.

11-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by EngelstadFQX
I disagree, my dad can do wheelies on his bayou 220 and he is by far a talented quad rider. there's a huuuuge difference between freestyle and stunting. When was the last time you watched a FREESTYLE mx event on TV and saw all the riders doing wheelies and stoppies? and yea I know Pastrana, Guetters and even I do a few in shows to fill in time but it's by no meansFreestyle motocross....am I the only one that thinks this?

i deff agree dude.. my dad does really long wheelies....

and motocross... freestyle MOTOCROSS.

just move the "STUNNA" **** to some other place... it makes freestyle and quads look bad... i hate that when ppl knows i ride quads the first thing they ask is..."can you wheelie?" i think its effin lame.. i jsut go like.. wheelies suck

jd450
11-01-2006, 08:58 PM
well then why not ***** to a mod to make two seperate places to post that. b/c last time i checked it says ''Freestyle tricks, ramps, jumps, wheelies, etc. EXriders is not responsible for accidents as a result of attempting maneuvers seen in this area".........sooooooo, if im reading correctly, and i DO think i am.....wheelies can be posted here.

and i didnt just ''wheelie in my driveway'' because i had no where to go, i wheelied in a lot that i had permission to be in b/c thats the type of ''freestyle'' i chose to do on the quad. jumping takes BALLS, and i had no where to do that and it just wasnt my thing, didnt spark my interest. and i dont mean to be rude, but im sure there are alot of tricks/wheelies that you guys cant do on a quad. not saying you couldnt w/ time/practice. but i dont see you doing them (and thats apperantly by choice). no one is complaining for you guys to have a ''freestyle JUMPING'' thread! and i'll be honest, ALL I DID WAS STUNT, and i always checked on these threads to see what was new.......and 8 times out of 10, the latest post WAS on a topic of freestyle JUMPING.

idk, no need to bash and talk **** about how ''easy'', boring, lame stuning is when no one has lit a fire under anyone else's *** about freestlye *cough* jumping!

11-01-2006, 09:02 PM
bottom line... STEP IT UP.

and dont call wheelies and "stunting" freestyle.

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:04 PM
''step it up''? i dont care to jump. not my thing. and its clearly stated as a place to post the pics/questions ect. so this is where they end up.

and i dont call it freestyle, i call it STUNTING!

bottom line

11-01-2006, 09:08 PM
well too bad for you son. but whatever floats ur boat.

i still hate stunting. i think it's really lame.

later!:D :D

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:10 PM
yep! thanks, and stunting floats my boat. and i'll post pics here. until there's another SPECIFIED thread to post them in.

you have a good night too!:D :D

11-01-2006, 09:11 PM
haha sure, it's really weird when i come here and all i see is little poser kids doing wheelies.. good luck!;)

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:13 PM
yeah, im a 22yr old ''poser kid''. ''later'', i thought we were done?!

11-01-2006, 09:14 PM
im really bored and all i feel like doing right now is piss off a 22 year old dude that could do better.

not a kid then:D

bluebaron
11-01-2006, 09:16 PM
I was going to start a thread like this a while ago. "stunting" is for the birds. Yeah sure, i'll do a wheelie now and then, but dont have people take pics of them, nor do i ever plan to. Plain and simple if you have seen one picture of a kid doing a wheelie on the internet. You've seen them all.

Like Tony said "STEP IT UP" and for the love of God, no more wheelie threads.........

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:18 PM
a) im in the same boat as you, bored....not pissed off. please, i dont get pissed off w/ internet arguments.

b) ''i could do better''? how so? i dont bash on what you guys do. and there are MANY posts in here on your kind of topic. I.M.O. more than the stunting ones. i think you guys have balls, that **** takes skill. just not my cup of tea. i prefered stunting my quad.

11-01-2006, 09:22 PM
well then why did u even started posting here. just keep it to urself... and if u decide to not step it up.. well that sucks cus most of us take the sport more serious than others..

so anyways....stunting sucks :rolleyes: haha... im just being a dick.. ont even listen to me.

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:24 PM
well lets see, i posted here b/c im allowed to post wheelie pics here and talk about stunting in here.

and ''step it up''. i sold my quad this past sunday. there will be no stepping it up. and i took stunting seriously. if you think THAT'S lame, let me see you try to do some things that i name off the top of my head that are so ''lame'' and ''easy''. i guarentee that the same people ''oooohing''' and ''aaaaaahing'' at a ''show'' you may do, do the same **** when i go to a stunt show w/ my quad.

11-01-2006, 09:27 PM
i dont even care about wasting my time and doing a trick while doing a wheelie bro.

and i dont think none of the people who ride care.

posers would prolly be so interested on learning them cus they dont know whats up and think that's the coolest thing to do on a quad..

that's it.

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:29 PM
opinions are like *******s. so.............................................

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/jd450/000_0462-1.jpg

11-01-2006, 09:30 PM
omg that is ****ing sick!

i want to be just like you when i grow up.

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:31 PM
and i tell you what son, w/ a little maturity.......i PROMISE you can!

11-01-2006, 09:32 PM
it's humor SON

and with a lot of maturity, i can be WAY better than you. only because im 100% sure i wont be "stunting"

jd450
11-01-2006, 09:33 PM
well congratulations. i hope you make it far. best of luck to ya!

now im off to bed. leave some good ''stunt bashing'' comments for me to read when i wake up.

goodnight ladies!

bluebaron
11-01-2006, 09:34 PM
How bout a little comparison, the wheelie pic or some real freestyle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/EngelstadFQX/stripper.jpg
Rider- Bart Engelstad

11-01-2006, 09:37 PM
... yeah whatever dude.

i give u mad hella props for "stuntin" :D

tldPREDATORboy
11-01-2006, 10:47 PM
maybe if you guys just learned to get along this site wouldn't be the sinking ship its turning out to be.i can do a no hander,nac nac,superman.saran wrap and all that good ****.

i can also do a 5 o clock whelie,superman,stopie and all that.but im not a sponserd rider like akraix or bomb squad(no offense)so freestyle doesn't come my way very often,but when it does i will be the first to hit the ramp.maybe if you guys just learned to get along this site wouldn't be the sinking ship its turning out to be.i can do a no hander,nac nac,superman.saran wrap and all that good ****.

so just **** up about what you do.and just worry about making this kick @ss sport better [COLOR=red]maybe if you guys just learned to get along this site wouldn't be the sinking ship its turning out to be.i can do a no hander,nac nac,superman.saran wrap and all that good ****.

tldPREDATORboy
11-01-2006, 10:49 PM
maybe if you guys just learned to get along this site wouldn't be the sinking ship its turning out to be.i can do a no hander,nac nac,superman.saran wrap and all that good ****.

i can also do a 5 o clock whelie,superman,stopie and all that.but im not a sponserd rider like akraix or bomb squad(no offense)so freestyle doesn't come my way very often,but when it does i will be the first to hit the ramp.maybe if you guys just learned to get along this site wouldn't be the sinking ship its turning out to be.so just **** up about what you do.and just worry about making this kick @ss sport better

Kaleigh
11-02-2006, 02:28 AM
Anyone that is true to Quads and the sport are the ones that dont trash on others.. There is no need for it.. We are all here for one reason.. TO RIDE.. whether you stunt, freestyle or mudbog.. we are all on quads.. its bad enough that I hear guys on bikes trashing quads riders.. we dont need to trash on each other.. have you ever seen guys in the pro's trash on people.. talkin their ___. If you want to trash someone.. let you quad do the talkin and keep you mouth close.. and if someone has the wrong information.. correct them instead of cursing at them.. sometimes people think they know cause they hear things.. Im sure everyone has.. i just dont find a point of agruing on hear.. we are here for one reason.. Cause we own, ride and love quads..

BTW I love stuntin. alot of moves are harder then I thought.. and Im starting freestyle next year.. just learning to get some control on the air right now.. does anyone have any tips on building ramps,, maybe a site to go to.. the thing that sucks is that no one around here stunts or does freestyle.. so I have no one to push me forward and learn with/from. what would be the easiest trick to learn..

I want to get good at both stunting and freestyle.. get the best of both worlds.. i think that would be the best show.. I havent seen anyone do big air and stunt.. I think that would be awesome.. some sweet ground moves and some sweet air attacks would be the best show ever.. ^_^

sorry for the long post.

ny300exrider
11-02-2006, 04:20 AM
i cant believe how ignorant some of you guys are. its fine to have an opinion, but to call out on kids/people for posting pictures of them riding is just wack. not everyone can hop on a quad and hit a 70ft gap. there is a learning process involved and i think it is awsome to see people progressing, even if it is just ground stunting.

thats my 2 cents

Ebrown
11-02-2006, 05:56 AM
i just read this whole thread, and it was pointless, just people bickering over whos better....WTF...haha ohhwell..........

11-02-2006, 08:47 AM
just to let you know... i thing kaleigh is totally right except for the part of big air and stunting.

i was just having fun and i did haha. let the kid go do his wheelies again :D

tim colston
11-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by tony_jackass
just to let you know... i thing kaleigh is totally right except for the part of big air and stunting.

i was just having fun and i did haha. let the kid go do his wheelies again :D

Is that your clothing line? www.fornaxclothingco.com

quadfamily
11-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Bottom line is that this IS the proper place to post pictures of and talk about wheelies. If you do not like wheelies and think they're stupid then that is your opinion and you have every right to have that opinion. However you MUST refrain from bashing or badmouthing others. It's rule #1 on this site, please familiarize yourself with it. The simple solution is that if you see a thread about wheelies and you do not like wheelis then don't even bother to open the thread. Thank you and this will be the last warning. If anyone continues this argument they will be benned without further warning.

11-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by quadfamily
Bottom line is that this IS the proper place to post pictures of and talk about wheelies. If you do not like wheelies and think they're stupid then that is your opinion and you have every right to have that opinion. However you MUST refrain from bashing or badmouthing others. It's rule #1 on this site, please familiarize yourself with it. The simple solution is that if you see a thread about wheelies and you do not like wheelis then don't even bother to open the thread. Thank you and this will be the last warning. If anyone continues this argument they will be benned without further warning.

yeah i never open those threads, and i yeah in my opinion i think ppl should move on... i live in mexico and there's nothing but trails with a lot of traffic, i still manage a way to find natural jumps bla bla bla.

that was just me saying what i think. i wasn't bashing anyone in specific.. just that dude that i talked to haha..

anyways.. yeah it's my clothing line. don't get me wrong im a cool dude, i was just having fun and saying what i think. trying to motivate someone to step it up a notch or two getting them mad(or w/e) and eventually they'll be like:

"braap sucka' look im a stunta' and i pulled off a sick superman"

that's what this is all about.

tim colston
11-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Well since it is your lable, Do you really think that it is smart (from a business aspect) to be doing any bashing period. You want potential customers to like you not think your a dick. You seem to have some sick products but it would be hard for me to buy something when you are beating up on someone that may not have as many skills as the. My .02

11-02-2006, 11:03 AM
thanx for the comments bro :) . and i deff know what im doing.

that's why i posted that on top.

i say that because that's all i used to do when i first started riding.. i wouldn't get off the streets and kept saying that there wasn't anything around other than doing wheelies and stopies.

and i'll understand if u think im a dick, or if u dont buy my stuff.....

most people dont know me in here... "new people" most of the ppl that knows me in this forum know how i am and they wont be offended if i say something..

i bet you that if i say a racial slur right now you'll be offended... that's why i dont do it, because u dont know me, but back then it was all about calling me beaner and me calling everone else whiteys... ask bmx, the tman, and a couple other guys im missing.

im out.

chillax dude, this is just a Forum. ppl never know in what way someone is saying the things cus they're reading and not listening.

Kaleigh
11-02-2006, 11:06 AM
yeah i never open those threads, and i yeah in my opinion i think ppl should move on... i live in mexico and there's nothing but trails with a lot of traffic, i still manage a way to find natural jumps bla bla bla.

that was just me saying what i think. i wasn't bashing anyone in specific.. just that dude that i talked to haha..

anyways.. yeah it's my clothing line. don't get me wrong im a cool dude, i was just having fun and saying what i think. trying to motivate someone to step it up a notch or two getting them mad(or w/e) and eventually they'll be like:

"braap sucka' look im a stunta' and i pulled off a sick superman"

that's what this is all about.

Dont worry Tony.. Im coming for you next year.. ^_^ Im talking to a buddy to build me a big air metal ramp this winter.. so hopefully this spring ill be stepping it up.. oh btw you live in mexico.. what are the laws on quads there.. I was thinkin about goin on vacation and heading down there with my quad.. can I ride it on the road like a car.. cause I would rather do then drive a car around..

oh hey.. I have done a superman.. (supermanwheelie...lol) Cant wait to do that flying through the air.. ^_^

11-02-2006, 11:11 AM
you see? that's the difference between being a stunter. bla lba lba.... im done with that topic.

yeah man i live in mexico.. well only on summers=.. my family lives there.... they wont care if you ride on the street.. the cops my pull u off but u can just tell them u're heading to the trails or w/e...

we used to be able to ride on the beach.. but some dumbass on a honda civic ran over a couple that was having sex at nigh.. so no more quads or any other kind of vehicle on the beach...

if u ever have a chance to see the quadfather... it prtrays the exact riding we do in mexico.

im out... i have to go back to class.. il catch ya'll later

EngelstadFQX
11-02-2006, 12:55 PM
geez this really got outta hand fast...sorry I brought it up. I love you all.

jd450
11-02-2006, 01:39 PM
i have no problem w/ anyone in here. no one has hurt my feelings or got me pissed off. its all opinions, so i simply posted mine.

and exactly what was typed earlier. if you dont want to see wheelies,then dont open the thread titled so! and you say you dont.....sooooooo why does it bother you?! start your OWN posts on posting sick jump/whatever pics. no one ever bashed what you did, so dont bash others. i could care less if i get banned. dont get me wrong, this is a great, GREAT site and very informative. but i feel i have the right to get one here and voice my own opinion when other people voice theirs. if that comes off as ''bickering'' then so be it. the same way they bash what i do, and they stand up for how badass and insaaaaaaane jumping is, i'll stand for what i do.

and no one cares to see the pics or vids, i know...i know. but i know someone that stunts a quad and no one in here could compete w/ what he does NOR could they put down what he does. but whatever, its all lame anyways.

later

macg1
11-02-2006, 03:16 PM
i think this fight is pointless....
if u like jumping jump...
if u like wheelying wheelie...

i think jumping is harder but if its wat u want to do not wats harder...

i wheelie and "stunt" not jump... only because i dont wanna get hurt for football season.....

we all ride quads... stop arguing over it...

11-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by jd450
i have no problem w/ anyone in here. no one has hurt my feelings or got me pissed off. its all opinions, so i simply posted mine.

and exactly what was typed earlier. if you dont want to see wheelies,then dont open the thread titled so! and you say you dont.....sooooooo why does it bother you?! start your OWN posts on posting sick jump/whatever pics. no one ever bashed what you did, so dont bash others. i could care less if i get banned. dont get me wrong, this is a great, GREAT site and very informative. but i feel i have the right to get one here and voice my own opinion when other people voice theirs. if that comes off as ''bickering'' then so be it. the same way they bash what i do, and they stand up for how badass and insaaaaaaane jumping is, i'll stand for what i do.

and no one cares to see the pics or vids, i know...i know. but i know someone that stunts a quad and no one in here could compete w/ what he does NOR could they put down what he does. but whatever, its all lame anyways.

later

geez dude... i already said u are all right.... god..!

i was just saying what i felt.... god.

BEYDOG
11-02-2006, 09:19 PM
...........haters, you can always find a hater.

Can your dad do this tool........

BEYDOG
11-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Sorry but not one person in this video has a helmet on........... Quadfamily

Now..... as an adult id like to promote less hating and more apprecitating............. what i do on a quad or bike is stunting, its an art and im one of the sickest, no matter what your warped opinion is about what stunting is and isnt...ill still make you go "holy sh** how did he do that, thats tight." Thats what i do, if you jump your quad...cool. Im not into it, i think its just as easy to jump as it is to wheelie, both are technical and both require skills......enjoy what we do OR NOT.

JD 450'S A COOL CAT AND CAN RIDE THE *** OUTTA THAT 450 SO APPRECIATE WHAT HE DOES..............OR DONT BUT DONT START GAY INTERNET ARGUMENTS OVER WHO'S THE TRUTH AND WHO ISNT. RIDE AND HAVE FUN.....

L8

OH YA ........ SWITCHBACK NOHANDER IN TRAFFIC ON CLEVELANDS EASTSIDE.

Kaleigh
11-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Thats sick Beydog.. you always got some wild moves on that thing.. make it look so easy.. its me Patiya.. glad to see you made it here ^_^

jd450
11-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Beydog IS the best in quad stunting!!!!

pharit
11-02-2006, 10:57 PM
idk i might have came at this wrong.....

Stunting on a bike is cool, on a quad different....

i'm just tried of the freestyle forum gettin piled up with wheelie questions. How to do a wheelie how to shift in a wheelie and crap like that, i learned without any help at all your not goin to be able to wheelie 17 miles in three days of praticing....

now i enjoy doin a 3rd gear stand up wheelie on my YFZ as much as the next guy. Let me know my quad has got some power.

Idk maybe its just me but my YFZ doesn't got the low end torque a 400ex does to do the 1st gear creep along wheelie not to mention very narrow balance point.....

hondaracer305
11-03-2006, 12:10 AM
sweet helmet :rolleyes:

Ebrown
11-03-2006, 07:06 AM
nice vid beydog,

jd450
11-03-2006, 07:12 AM
i understand what your saying. these things to get alot of posts w/ the same question, like NO ONE searches the post b/c GOD KNOWS it exists. i see why that would bother you. but i have to admit i did the SAME thing. except when i did it, i asked on a STUNT forum and everyone on there was extremely helpful. and if you actually look through the posts under ''freestyle''. count how many are about wheeling/stunting/ect. and how many are not. there are more posts that arent about stunting. but i do see what your saying w/ it being filled up w/ the same questions over and over when people should just search it. alot of times people come accross my post (w/ the pics) and they send me a PM asking me how rather then posting it.

Kaleigh
11-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Everyone learns different.. some dont have anyone to ride with that can teach them.. I had to learn everything by myself.. it was hard.. and wheelie are hard cause you have to do so many things at once.. and when you are new to it.. it seems like alot to some people.. but once you get it. its the easiest thing to do..

Can some explain how to preload.. or can I with stock shock.. I know alot of people are gona be like.. what are you stupid.. but hey.. everyone starts somewhere. Im sure everyone that rides has asked a question or wanted to ask a question about riding..

Keep the peace everyone, we're all riders here..

11-03-2006, 02:01 PM
last post here.

i RESPECT what you guys do, i know i'll be like... **** that stunt seems hard.... give u props for doing what you do, i know it's hard bla bla bla.

I JUST DONT LIKE IT.

that's it:confused: god dammit.... it's not like if one kid doesnt like what you're doing doesnt mean u have to go and kill urself cus i dont like it.

i was just stating an opinion and im pretty sure engelstad was doing to. OPINION

haha i didnt think this was gunna go so far... it started off as a game and u guys got so offended.

jd450
11-03-2006, 02:03 PM
L M M F A O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

11-03-2006, 02:07 PM
haha dick :p

quadfamily
11-03-2006, 06:05 PM
There is a new section for stunts that Harlen has created. Hopefully this will stop the arguing. If anyone posts wheelie threads in this section KINDLY inform them about the stunts section please.

BEYDOG
11-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by jd450
Beydog IS the best in quad stunting!!!!

WOW.... THANKS DOG.

Im not arguing or anything of the sort, everyone should have their own opinion.....thats whats makes america great, the only problem is sometimes people express theirs alittle whacky........lol lol

Villageidiott23
11-10-2006, 12:15 PM
holy f ing **** i had nothing to do with this retarded convo i just sat back and read it. and laughed. if you dont like stunting then dont look at the post tool. most of them say wheelie or wheely or whatever. jesus christ. its not hard. your the dumb f head who clicked on. but its ok now cuz there is a second forum made now so its seperate..... although no one should have had to do that.

JLanphear
11-10-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm sure this will be deleted but.....

Engelstad, you are an idiot. I have always thought that, and probably always will. I know that you don't care, but I'm saying it anyway. For someone who is involved in the "Professional" aspect of this sport, you are not very professional.

Man, you and the other guys in your click whine more than my kids. "wehhhh, wehhhh, wehhhh, they put wheelie pictures in the freestyle section". Man, grow up. Before they changed it, it specifically said "Wheelies" in the forum description.

Everybody can wheelie? SO WHAT! I don't know many people that own an ATV and haven't jumped it at some point either....So are they freestylers now? :eek2:

I've got pictures of me jumping my little ATC 70 when I was like 6 years old...does that mean I'm going to be the next Akraix recruit????

By me replying to this may make you believe that I really care what you think, but that is not the case. I personally don't care about the opinion you have on anything. The opinion of someone who appears to be nothing more than a spoiled brat that would currently be living with his mommy and daddy if he hadn't hopped on the coat tails of others means nothing to me.

I don't get fed up reading this stuff because it personally bothers me, or my opinion on what I like or don't like. I get fed up because a good portion of the people that are posting pictures of wheelies, or stoppies, or whatever else, are young kids that don't need to hear from the likes of you. It's one thing for you to state your opinion to someone your own age, but would you walk up to a 12 year old on the sidewalk, look him in the eye, and say "you suck!". Seriously grow up.

So what, there are people on here that like doing wheelies. There are also people who like trail riding, and people who like racing. I don't see Doug Gust coming to the forum and bashing all of the riders in the amature classes.

You come in hear and shoot your mouth off like you are something special? Who are you to say what people can like, and what they can't like? You found the need to point out who you were (or at least who you know) earlier cause most of the people reading this had no idea.....and don't really care.

tony_jackass....come on man, don't you even start with that crap because I've talked to you before. Apparently you change your opinion of things depending on who you are talking to. And what kind of riding do you do? Freestyle? Riiiiiiiiiiight. Post up some pics of how crazy things get. I've always thought you were a pretty decent guy, and I'd never have called you out, but apparently you have so much more talent than anybody else here who has posted a picture of themselves doing a wheelie.

Steve Weissinger.....you've had plenty of comments on plenty of posts I've read. What you say or think doesn't bother me, but I find it funny that a couple of years ago you were always asking how to do this wheelie or do that wheelie, or you were posting pics of the ones that you could do. In fact, on your personal webpage there was a section that had a list of tricks...one said something like "no handed wheelie - this one was tought to me by josh lanphear, etc...etc....). Sure, that was a while ago, and opinions change, but don't contribute in hating on people that you once shared the same opinions with.

Man, you can practically see the tears in the "REAL FREESTYLE" guys faces when the dirt bike crowd starts bashing on them. However they don't mind dishing it out to others.

To everyone else. Do what you like to do. As long as you are having fun, that's all that matters. Whether or not you can do backflips, ride wheelies, race, or barely ride your quad in a straight line, doesn't really matter to most people.

Pelon 9-1
11-11-2006, 04:44 PM
i deff agree dude.. my dad does really long wheelies....

and motocross... freestyle MOTOCROSS.

just move the "STUNNA" **** to some other place... it makes freestyle and quads look bad... i hate that when ppl knows i ride quads the first thing they ask is..."can you wheelie?" i think its effin lame.. i jsut go like.. wheelies suck

hei tony, your dad does long wheelies?? te gana para hacerlos?

ExtremeAcres
12-07-2006, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear

Engelstad, you are an idiot. I have always thought that, and probably always will. I know that you don't care, but I'm saying it anyway. For someone who is involved in the "Professional" aspect of this sport, you are not very professional.

Man, you and the other guys in your click whine more than my kids. "wehhhh, wehhhh, wehhhh, they put wheelie pictures in the freestyle section". Man, grow up. Before they changed it, it specifically said "Wheelies" in the forum description.

Everybody can wheelie? SO WHAT! I don't know many people that own an ATV and haven't jumped it at some point either....So are they freestylers now? :eek2:

I've got pictures of me jumping my little ATC 70 when I was like 6 years old...does that mean I'm going to be the next Akraix recruit????

By me replying to this may make you believe that I really care what you think, but that is not the case. I personally don't care about the opinion you have on anything. The opinion of someone who appears to be nothing more than a spoiled brat that would currently be living with his mommy and daddy if he hadn't hopped on the coat tails of others means nothing to me.

I don't get fed up reading this stuff because it personally bothers me, or my opinion on what I like or don't like. I get fed up because a good portion of the people that are posting pictures of wheelies, or stoppies, or whatever else, are young kids that don't need to hear from the likes of you. It's one thing for you to state your opinion to someone your own age, but would you walk up to a 12 year old on the sidewalk, look him in the eye, and say "you suck!". Seriously grow up.

So what, there are people on here that like doing wheelies. There are also people who like trail riding, and people who like racing. I don't see Doug Gust coming to the forum and bashing all of the riders in the amature classes.

You come in hear and shoot your mouth off like you are something special? Who are you to say what people can like, and what they can't like? You found the need to point out who you were (or at least who you know) earlier cause most of the people reading this had no idea.....and don't really care.

tony_jackass....come on man, don't you even start with that crap because I've talked to you before. Apparently you change your opinion of things depending on who you are talking to. And what kind of riding do you do? Freestyle? Riiiiiiiiiiight. Post up some pics of how crazy things get. I've always thought you were a pretty decent guy, and I'd never have called you out, but apparently you have so much more talent than anybody else here who has posted a picture of themselves doing a wheelie.

Steve Weissinger.....you've had plenty of comments on plenty of posts I've read. What you say or think doesn't bother me, but I find it funny that a couple of years ago you were always asking how to do this wheelie or do that wheelie, or you were posting pics of the ones that you could do. In fact, on your personal webpage there was a section that had a list of tricks...one said something like "no handed wheelie - this one was tought to me by josh lanphear, etc...etc....). Sure, that was a while ago, and opinions change, but don't contribute in hating on people that you once shared the same opinions with.

Man, you can practically see the tears in the "REAL FREESTYLE" guys faces when the dirt bike crowd starts bashing on them. However they don't mind dishing it out to others.

To everyone else. Do what you like to do. As long as you are having fun, that's all that matters. Whether or not you can do backflips, ride wheelies, race, or barely ride your quad in a straight line, doesn't really matter to most people.

STANDING OVATION..... That was as Prophetic as something Gorka would post over at SL !!!! Props man.
I also made a note to never buy any of Jackasses Clothing line!!! And I will happily pass it on to all the stunting forums that I am a member of.... ;)

hondaracer305
12-07-2006, 11:11 AM

okay, well, can you tell me where i have knocked on doing wheelies? yeah, i used to be big into it when i had my 300ex, i gotta 450, and now im over it, even though i still do a few wheelies here and there just messing around when im bored and have nothing tojump. i dont mind the fact of people doing wheelies, im not gonna sit back and laugh when someone posts a thread of them riding a wheelie or something, cuz i used to be that person also.. but in a freestyle forum, i would enjoy seeing pics of people getting nice air and doin tricks, BECAUSE thats the type of riding im into. your good at what you do, and i really apreciate advise that you gave me back in the day when i was learning. so dont let a few peoples opinions get you bent on how you ride. if someone knocks on freestyle, saying, "oh if i had my quad, id do that right now", i just laugh about it and brush it off my shoulder. all in all, keep doin what your doin, ill keep doin what im doin, and everyone will be happy :)

JLanphear
12-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the comments Steve....I was ranting....shouldn't have singled you out.

I just saw some previous comments...none specific enough for me to include you in this though.

-Josh

Rusty91o
12-08-2006, 12:54 AM
Whoa, lots of crazy stuff going on in here. I think one big thing to remember is that we are all generally doing the same thing. We're all brothers here, and should be helping each other out. I know everyone is different, and we all have our own opinions, ideas, and beliefs. But it's also important to remember that it's not just about you and me, but in this growing sport and there are kids, and adults. We don't want kids growing up acting like Ego driven maniacs acting like Johnny Knoxville, and younger riders need good role models to look up to, not only to show them how to be better at riding, but how to be good people while doing so. Sorry for butting in on this, but I really feel this is important. And I'm sure others will think so as well. But this is just my opinion. BTW, I can do wheelies too.....But I suck :rolleyes:

Kaleigh
12-08-2006, 04:02 AM
it makes me sick to my stomach when i see quad riders bashing each other.. why.. its not bad enough we get all this grief from bikers.. now we fight amoung ourselves.. thats not cool at all.. some people lik to keep 4wheels on the ground.. some like 2on the ground.. and some dont like there wheels on the ground.. the fact is.. we all ride and we all ride for a reason.. cause we love to ride.. maybe we should just respect one another.. as for trying to step it up a notch.. some people dont want to step it up a notch and like it where they are.. so how about accepting people for how they ride.. sure i ride with people that are faster and slower then me.. more skills and less.. but we dont bash on people.. heck even the guys on the bikes dont bash one people(well.. where i live).. so if we can get along.. im sure everyone can get along.. its only when you look down on people is when you dont get along..

Rusty91o
12-08-2006, 10:22 AM
:)

hondaracer305
12-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the comments Steve....I was ranting....shouldn't have singled you out.

I just saw some previous comments...none specific enough for me to include you in this though.

-Josh

no biggie, i know how it is. dont mind certain comments and keep doin what ur doin :)

bigj250
02-15-2007, 07:20 PM
all of u guys talkin about freestlye and that wheelies are boring well not all of us have those 450s and crap that can doo 70ft jumps i ride a 250 and i cant do that mayb just 30ft but u guys r just jealous because some 15 year olds like me r doing better wheelies and there somthing called trick wheelies its just not the same old sit down crappy wheelie u should get in2 it and what r u gonna do when u cant ride in tha dirt for some reason try something new gosssh:eek2:

DJ skeet
02-22-2007, 06:32 PM
dont b mad because we stunt 90's better than all of u :devil: :devil: :devil:

Kickstarts-suck
02-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Everyone has their own opinions.

I like stuntin.

Someone else could like MX

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!

One thing everyone has in common is that they love to ride!

lets get along here.

tldPREDATORboy
02-28-2007, 09:16 PM

half way through that speach an eagle flys over head and phear rides by on his ex holding an american flag.and then cut to a vid of an indian crying.bravo josh bravo.bought time some one shut
that runt of a man engelstad up.

z400roosteR
02-28-2007, 10:50 PM
dunno what kind of "stunting" your all watching but it isn't all just strictly stoppies and wheelies... I am not preachin for them, just i would love to see any of you who talk so badly on it to go out on the pavement sit directly on your handle bars and throw down a wheelie with your feet on the bumper and *** on the handle bars.... then slow it down and speed back up.

Once you've done that...THEN talk **** on it!!