PDA

View Full Version : drummers

trick250r
11-01-2006, 08:38 AM
for the past couple of years our drumline has been doing drum corps stuff so we decided to learn these two cadences. tell me what you guys think of these. they're hard as hell tho...

http://tapspace.com/latinlover.html
http://tapspace.com/billygoat.html

Rico400
11-01-2006, 09:42 AM
sounds pretty sick dude. I love playing on marching band snares they sound so sick

Scott-300ex
11-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeh man, I was in marching band drumline, all 4 years and Captian my Senior year. We were so commited and it was pretty much boot camp, but I loved the hell out of it.

We won competitions at U of I which was the best bands in the state and we got best drumline.

We won tons of other competitions around here too. And other big ones at Carbondale we won a lot.

We had a dope cadence, and some b!tchin shows. And drill too.

Pain is temporary, Pride is forever.

We all worked our @sses off. Stay at attention longer than anyone else, when everyone else took water breaks in the 110 degree heat, we would stand at attention for the 10 minutes just showing how tough we were. LoL.

If kids F**ked up we made them do pushups with the drums on their back. LoL

I loved high school because of Drumline.

trick250r
11-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Yeh man, I was in marching band drumline, all 4 years and Captian my Senior year. We were so commited and it was pretty much boot camp, but I loved the hell out of it.

We won competitions at U of I which was the best bands in the state and we got best drumline.

We won tons of other competitions around here too. And other big ones at Carbondale we won a lot.

We had a dope cadence, and some b!tchin shows. And drill too.

Pain is temporary, Pride is forever.

We all worked our @sses off. Stay at attention longer than anyone else, when everyone else took water breaks in the 110 degree heat, we would stand at attention for the 10 minutes just showing how tough we were. LoL.

If kids F**ked up we made them do pushups with the drums on their back. LoL

I loved high school because of Drumline.

haha dude, its the same here... hardcore as hell