PDA

View Full Version : A race stopped not by environmentalist, but by...

Dale@AGP
11-01-2006, 06:40 AM
An open letter to all AGP participants, their families and anyone in the industry that is interested.

Reluctantly weÕre canceling the Evansville Atlantic Grand Prix event at Evansville Motocross Park, because thereÕs a nasty rumor that was started within another racing association that is opposed to what we are doing...and that is that if you ride the AGP Evansville race you might be disqualified at their association event which is at the same location the following weekend...Why? Because it might be considered pre-riding the course.

The problem is that over the last two weeks, IÕve been fielding phone call, after phone call from AGP motorcycle participants concerned that if they ride our event, that they would be points void or disqualified at the association event the following weekend. Most all calls came from riders or families of riders that are in tight points races for that associations championship.

WeÕre still trying to find out how the rumor started, but from what we can tell it was started at an association hare scrambles race two weekends ago.

What bothers me the most is that this story would not have ever happened had we not tried to help out an association club that was in trouble.

HowÕs that? Well our friends in the association club that is hosting the association event the following weekend, came to us because they lost their property and asked us if we could help them find a location for their event. We recommended Evansville and we set them up with the land owner and worked things out for them to have their race in 2006.

Then a couple of weeks ago...on the association web bulletin board, a member from the promoting club posted a message thanking Atlantic Grand Prix for getting them the land and wanted everyone to know that Atlantic Grand Prix helped them save their hare scrambles. What happened next was that the association pulled that members post and someone from within the organization chastised that person for posting it.

Then the associationÕs Hare Scrambles President...who happens to be a really a good guy posted a message on the association web bulletin board last week stating that it was OK to ride the AGP Evansville event, but within minutes of him posting that message one of the web moderators pulled his post because members that control the association web bulletin board didnÕt want their members to know the truth about what was going on.

Why? Because thereÕs a group of people within the association that have been trying their best to destroy the Atlantic Grand Prix series.

This isnÕt the first time this has happened and itÕs been going on for a while now.

Just prior to our AMA National Hare Scrambles event in Eagleswood NJ on October 14 and 15 the association decided to make our event year end points-void for their members.

Why? Because they thought that they could keep their association riders away from our event.

The excuse they were using this time was that our gate fees was not in compliance with their associationÕs rule book, which has a rule stating that association gate fees canÕt exceed $5.00.

To comply with the association rules we offered to refund the association members at signup $5.00 out of our pocket so that we would comply with their association rules and they said no it had to be for everyone coming through the gate and with over 2500 people coming through the gate over the weekend it would have cost us close to $12,000 and that would have put us $10,000 in the red.

What everyone should know is for the Atlantic Grand Prix series to secure our venues we partner with communities that normally wouldnÕt have us. 100% of our gate fees go to charities within the community that our events are held in. ThatÕs the only reason we get these prime locations, apparently some in the association are worried that our races are just much better than theirs and they are afraid of what weÕre building.

My primary concern now is that the damage has already been done and that a lot of riders that were going to be coming, are not. It really doesnÕt matter at this point what is said because the participants donÕt know who to believe anymore.

At this point I really donÕt know who to believe anymore, because their story changes daily, but what we do know is that there is no way that we are going to punish riders that I count as close friends for someone elseÕs arrogance and stupidly.

I personally would have to be nuts to even run the event this weekend considering the problems that this group of people have caused both me and my business.

My only goal all along has been to put on the best events and the best races for both Motorcycles and Quads and I believe weÕve succeeded.

Again the only people that are being hurt by all of this is the racers, their families and the fine people at that run Evansville Raceway.

Again I have to apologize for the cancellation, but I feel that itÕs time that everyone knows what is really going on so that itÕs stopped once and for all, the damage that these people are causing to our sport is 100 times worse than what any environmental group could ever do to us.

Sincerely
Dale

Dale Freitas
Director of the Atlantic Grand Prix series.

SnowFlake
11-01-2006, 11:25 AM
I cant believe that they would start something like that. Does this mean that the Season is over? Or is there any other races schudeuled to replace this one.

-Pat

Fred Biletnikof
11-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Don't believe Dale's statement on why this event was cancelled. It is filled with misinformation and outright lies for the purpose of trying to make another association look bad. Dale starts the problems and tries to blame evryone else.

Dale@AGP
11-09-2006, 05:38 AM
Guys...

Fred Biletnikof is one of the guys running block and tackel for the assoication in question. He's posting under a fake name and he's only regestered for the first time on this and every other site.

This is just a continuation of this assoication practice.

Dale

Fred Biletnikof
TT Newbie

Re: A race stopped not by environmentalist, but by...

Not neccessarily cancelled, just when anything goes wrong, he blames someone else. The 05 race was a debacle because they didn't want to follow State Police guidelines and the races got delayed. This year again there were major delays, riders sat on the start line for over an hour and the 3 hour main event only lasted an hour and 45 minutes.

And my response

Fred,

I didn't see your name in the results either this year or last year. So I was wondering where you were getting your facts.

No one is blaming anyone.

You mention the 2005 event but most of those delays were caused by the association scoring equipment malfunctioning and then having to rescore the youth events by hand before we could make those computers available for the next race.

There wasnÕt any issues with the state police others than those caused by the association members that were there to stop the event...If it was a major problem the state police would have stopped it.

On the ambulance issue this year...WeÕre sorry, but there was suppose to be two ambulances and the second one was on call in the community servicing an emergency and wasnÕt available at the time that we needed it.

Unfortunately this years delay was caused because we had to enter in close to 400 riders into the database for the first time and you canÕt start a race until the riders are in the computer.

No one is blaming anyone...the only reason we posted this letter in the first place is because the association refuses to address the issue and they thought that they could keep it contained in their fishbowl.

All IÕm asking is that the association puts a stop to those that are causing the problem.

Dale

Fred Biletnikof
11-09-2006, 05:57 AM
Block & tackle? I'm more of a receiver.
You cancel an event and blame someone else for it for the sole purpose of starting trouble. You are not going to get a free ride spreading your lies and propaganda. Enough is enough!!

mxdad
11-09-2006, 06:25 AM
Dale has been very dedicated to this sport and his series. He has canceled races in the past and is completely upfront about his reasons. He didn't even mention the other association by name so how can you say he is just trying to start trouble? I think you are pissing in the wind "Fred" if you think we are going to fall for your bs. Your series is about dead anyway and besides it is all bikes so don't come to a quad board and expect sympathy.

Fred Biletnikof
11-09-2006, 07:21 AM
I'm not looking for sympathy. Dale may have been upfront in the past, but not this time. Dale is very dedicated and when you talk to him he is very sincere. He can make you believe almost anything, especially if you don't have all the facts. Unfortunately behind his dedication and sincerity he has an agenda that is disgraceful and hurtful. I've seen him in action for too many years now.

Dale@AGP
11-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Fred,

You're not even using a real name ÒFred BiletnikoffÓ and you've changed the state you're from on three different web BB's all on this subject.

It's almost as though youÕre a cyber stalker.

I'm beginning to feel as though you might be one of the people in the association that stated the problem and are now running damage control.

Dale

P.S. I never mentioned the association by name...interesting isn't it.

Fred Biletnikof
11-09-2006, 10:00 AM
It's not that interesting. Most of the problems you talk about are of your doing. I'm not a stalker, I just think it's unfair for you to post your propaganda with no one to dispute it. It would be nice for all the parties involved to have a sit down, but you're in such denial that it probably wouldn't be productive.

Dale@AGP
11-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Fred,

I'm more than willing to have a sit down, but the way they do things is behind closed doors when you're not there to present your position.

Isn't that how this who thing started in the first place?

Dale

Fred Biletnikof
11-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Dale, as always you are right.

By the way I see you have the Atlantic Grand Prix series listed as the "Best Cross Country series in the North Eastern United States". Did someone vote on that or was it just decided by you?

QuadRacer041
11-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Fred Biletnikof
It's not that interesting. Most of the problems you talk about are of your doing. I'm not a stalker, I just think it's unfair for you to post your propaganda with no one to dispute it. It would be nice for all the parties involved to have a sit down, but you're in such denial that it probably wouldn't be productive.

hey freddie, nice name by the way, i think dale is right you might be a stalker. you in love with ex oakland raider football players??????
i know the assoc. you guys are referring to. i would have no problem mentioning it if it was ok with dale, since this org. treats quads like sh1t!!!!!!!!!!!
why dont you post your real name and stop hiding behind a computer screen? or better yet get the org to come on here and set the record straight if dale is such a liar?
why dont you beat it jerk off. your not going to get anyone around to side with anything that shows dale in a negative light unless you have some facts.

DanielG
11-09-2006, 11:56 AM
I don't have a dog in this race, but because I'm human, I can't look away. But I will say, Fred, or whoever you are, you don't have a whole lot of credibility when you won't use your real name and won't present your side of the story.

Daniel
aka "Keyboard Warrior" :devil:

Fred Biletnikof
11-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Quadracer, why the anger and name calling? Hey, you're from Oakland, what a coincidence. I guess quadracer041 is your real name too.
I was wrong, Dale is right, he's right about everything and does everything perfect. I apologize.

Lance Alworth

QuadRacer041
11-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Fred Biletnikof
Quadracer, why the anger and name calling? Hey, you're from Oakland, what a coincidence. I guess quadracer401 is your real name too.
I was wrong, Dale is right, he's right about everything and does everything perfect. I apologize.

Lance Alworth

hey dumb ***** its 041 not 401.
at leaste my screen name is not someone else's name. it has to do with the hobby i am involved in. not trying to be someone else.
why the name calling? because you come here, mr fred biletnikof with no credibility and start bad mouthin a freind of ours. it would be differnt if you came are just calmly stated your case instead of calling dale a LIER.
no take your apology and BEAT IT. and you can beat from any other quad web site as well. cause ill run you out of those too.

thanks
lance alworth

Fred Biletnikof
11-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Ouch, now I'm hurt and frightend. You'll run me out of quad web sites? Is that a threat? How does one run someone out of a web site? Hmmmm...... Well I guess if you are going to keep mis-spelling words and not use proper capitalization I will have to leave. See you won. The beauty is, when Dale pees on your head and tells you it's raining, you actually believe him. Be cool quadracer104.

QuadRacer041
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
ok..... bye bye then

joedirt
11-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey Fred or Lance or whatever your name is, we heard Dale's side of the story why don't you tell us the other side.
Then we can judge for ourselves who the LIAR is.

quad_45
11-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by joedirt
Hey Fred or Lance or whatever your name is, we heard Dale's side of the story why don't you tell us the other side.
Then we can judge for ourselves who the LIAR is.

I think this is a very good idea....so lets hear it!

Fred Biletnikof
11-13-2006, 04:22 PM
This isn’t my side of the story. It’s just a different side of the story.
The following is Dale’s statements and I’ll explain why they are not truthful.

"Reluctantly we’re canceling the Evansville Atlantic Grand Prix event at Evansville Motocross Park, because there’s a nasty rumor that was started within another racing association that is opposed to what we are doing...and that is that if you ride the AGP Evansville race you might be disqualified at their association event which is at the same location the following weekend...Why? Because it might be considered pre-riding the course.
The problem is that over the last two weeks, I’ve been fielding phone call, after phone call from AGP motorcycle participants concerned that if they ride our event, that they would be points void or disqualified at the association event the following weekend. Most all calls came from riders or families of riders that are in tight points races for that associations championship."

I then posed the following: Now you’ve cancelled a regularly scheduled AGP race because of alleged rumors that aren’t true. Even if the rumor was true it only affected riders doing both series. How many riders are we talking about? 2,3,5 or 6? So you cancelled a race and hurt all the regular AGP riders who rode the series all year long. What a disservice to those riders. Where is the logic in doing that? It makes no sense whatsoever.
(I have looked at the results and I don’t think there are even 6 riders doing both series so the statement “ I’ve been fielding phone call, after phone call from AGP motorcycle participants concerned that if they ride our event”, doesn’t make any sense.)

Dale then followed with this response: “It wasn't a handful of riders like you’d like everyone to believe...
This was coming from a lot of racers that rode the National Hare Scrambles and were blown away by the quality of that course. Most were unaware that AGP events were that much fun and when they talked after the race with other AGP riders they were told that all AGP events are on similar high quality courses and this is what they’ve been missing all year long.
For us to put on these events we count on new riders to fill our pipeline."

I then posed the following: So, because of an alleged rumor, which wasn't true, you felt you possibly might not have gotten some new riders at a scheduled AGP event. So you cancelled it?

Dale did not respond to this statement. So I’ll ask this. How many new riders are we talking about 10, 15, maybe 20? That still is not a legitimate reason to cancel an event. And this just pertains to motorcycles.

Now how about this, Dale claims he canceled for the above reasons, but that only involves bikes. Why did he cancel the Sunday quad races? He wasn’t going to lose quad riders over his alleged rumors. No promoter in his right mind would cancel an event for something that might happen.
I think there was another reason for the cancellation and the SPIN MASTER saw an opportunity to start more trouble by blaming another association for his cancellation.

Next statement

"Then the association’s Hare Scrambles President...who happens to be a really a good guy posted a message on the association web bulletin board last week stating that it was OK to ride the AGP Evansville event, but within minutes of him posting that message one of the web moderators pulled his post because members that control the association web bulletin board didn’t want their members to know the truth about what was going on."

This is another untrue statement. The message is still posted on the association’s bulletin board.

Next statement,

"My primary concern now is that the damage has already been done and that a lot of riders that were going to be coming are not. It really doesn’t matter at this point what is said because the participants don’t know who to believe anymore."

The bottom line is there is no way of knowing how many, if any, new riders would come and what difference does it make to the riders who rode the AGP series all year long. IT IS NOT A VALID REASON TO CANCEL A RACE!!!!!
There are several valid reasons for canceling an event, weather, land owner issues, etc., but when you have the land, the race is on the schedule and it’s the last race of the season for your series the reasons given for the cancellation just don’t make any sense. Think about it.

I have nothing against Dale or the AGP, I think it’s great that he has this series that features quads, but when he blames another association for his own canceling of an event, then he crosses the line. I’m not doing damage control; I’m not involved with this other association. I just think the truth should be told.
Sincerely,
Cyber Stalker

PS: The Truth is out there.

Dale@AGP
11-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Folks...this is one of the guys that has been attacking the AGP series all year long.

He might sound sincere here, but this is the tone over at Thumpertalk.

Apparently for whatever reason he seem to know a lot more than what he's letting on to.

Dale

If you want to view all of FredÕs post over at Thumpertalk you can view them here, but you had better do it quick because heÕs deleting his post: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2029187
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-09-2006, 04:51 AM
HuskyRips
TT Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Biletnikoff
Not neccessarily cancelled, just when anything goes wrong, he blames someone else. The 05 race was a debacle because they didn't want to follow State Police guidelines and the races got delayed. This year again there were major delays, riders sat on the start line for over an hour and the 3 hour main event only lasted an hour and 45 minutes.

Fred,

I didn't see your name in the results either this year or last year. So I was wondering where you were getting your facts.

No one is blaming anyone.

You mention the 2005 event but most of those delays were caused by the association scoring equipment malfunctioning and then having to rescore the youth events by hand before we could make those computers available for the next race.

There wasnÕt any issues with the state police others than those caused by the association members that were there to stop the event...If it was a major problem the state police would have stopped it.

On the ambulance issue this year...WeÕre sorry, but there was suppose to be two ambulances and the second one was on call in the community servicing an emergency and wasnÕt available at the time that we needed it.

Unfortunately this years delay was caused because we had to enter in close to 400 riders into the database for the first time and you canÕt start a race until the riders are in the computer.

No one is blaming anyone...the only reason we posted this letter in the first place is because the association refuses to address the issue and they thought that they could keep it contained in their fishbowl.

All IÕm asking is that the association puts a stop to those that are causing the problem.

Dale

And FredÕs Response:

11-09-2006, 05:12 AM
Fred Biletnikoff
TT Newbie

There you go: You didn't have problems with the State Police, it was those other people from the association that caused the problem. They went around and pointed out all the deficiencies to the police. It's their fault, it wasn't your fault. I guess that's why they had 8 to 10 troopers in uniform at this years event, because you only had minor problems in 05. I guess it's the State Police that are lying now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-09-2006, 09:54 AM
HuskyRips
TT Silver Member

Fred,

The State Police were there because the town of Eagleswood doesnÕt have their own police force and they were just stopping in on their way back to their barracks which is only a 1/2 mile down the street from the entrance to our event.

Yes we also had someone from the New Jersey Civilian State Police Racing Advisory Board and he was quite satisfied with the way things were being run as well as set up.

The Uniformed State Police officers that were there on Sunday came out when the ambulance had to take someone to the hospital and any time thereÕs an accident there has to be someone there to file the accident report

ItÕs kind of funny that this year with the event not being an association sanctioned event we didnÕt have any problems with the State Police.

Or maybe that was because the trouble makers from last year that made this years event a NON association sanctioned event...stayed away?

Dale

P.S. Fred I thought you were from Deleware? then why are you posting that you're from Ney York on other forums on this subject and they are all new post on all the forums...Interesting isnÕt it!

Fred Biletnikof

And FredÕs Response:

11-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Fred Biletnikoff
TT Newbie

Re: A race stopped not by environmentalist, but by...

"They were on the way back to the barracks". Dale, you are the spin master. I'm in awe.
Oh and by the way, I have multiple residences in several states.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40oz
I would be fine with that. We would need to the following:
- A Place both partyÕs agree with
- A Time both partyÕs agree with
- The ability to sit down at the table with an open mind
- Come to the table prepared (to start with what each party wants) then negotiate from there. Paper work, rule books...etc.
-- I would also say a third party (neutral) source with the history of running such events would also be needed. (I have one in mind.) But initially just the agreement to talk and agreement with the above would be needed.

I have also seen this discussed on another sites forum, so this does need to get resolved.
40oz,

I agree...if you can make it happen...count me in!

ThumperTalk Rocks!

Dale

And this is FredÕ Response:

11-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Fred Biletnikoff
TT Newbie

How despicable for you to blame another association for your reason to cancel an AGP event. No one will ever know the real reason you canceled that event, but for you to blame someone else is pathetic.
But that is your standard operating procedure, blame someone else. It wasn't our fault, it was the State Police. It wasn't our fault, it was the ambulance service. It wasn't our fault, it was the ECEA. It can't be your fault because you do everything perfect. If you want to know who started the rumor you based this cancellation on, I suggest you look in the mirror and stop blaming everyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-06-2006, 11:57 AM
HuskyRips
TT Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40oz
I would be fine with that. We would need to the following:
- A Place both partyÕs agree with
- A Time both partyÕs agree with
- The ability to sit down at the table with an open mind
- Come to the table prepared (to start with what each party wants) then negotiate from there. Paper work, rule books...etc.
-- I would also say a third party (neutral) source with the history of running such events would also be needed. (I have one in mind.) But initially just the agreement to talk and agreement with the above would be needed.

I have also seen this discussed on another sites forum, so this does need to get resolved.
40oz,

I agree...if you can make it happen...count me in!

ThumperTalk Rocks!

Dale

And this is FredÕs Response:

11-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Fred Biletnikoff
TT Newbie

ÒHow despicable for you to blame another association for your reason to cancel an AGP event. No one will ever know the real reason you canceled that event, but for you to blame someone else is pathetic.
But that is your standard operating procedure, blame someone else. It wasn't our fault, it was the State Police. It wasn't our fault, it was the ambulance service. It wasn't our fault, it was the ECEA. It can't be your fault because you do everything perfect. If you want to know who started the rumor you based this cancellation on, I suggest you look in the mirror and stop blaming everyone else.Ó

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred Biletnikof
11-13-2006, 08:01 PM
#1 I never "attacked" the AGP. I never posted anything, anytime, anywhere until you decided to try to deceive people on why you canceled an event and tried to place the blame on someone else.

#2 You're lying again because I haven't deleted any posts.

#3 When you cut through all the crap you just posted, the bottom line is you still don't have a valid reason for canceling that event and you don't have a response to why you had to cancel the Sunday quad event.

Dale@AGP
11-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Fred or whatever your name is.

ItÕs real simple...For AGP to run Quads we need Bikes and visa versa. Whoever in that organization that floated the rumor out there knew that by denying bike riders to the AGP Evansville event it would only hurt us.

You donÕt have to be a Rocket scientist to know how many riders you need to breakeven...just do the math itÕs not that complicated and considering that all of our events are two day events our expenses add up real fast.

IÕm sure you know what the cost of putting on a quality event is and IÕm sure the guys that started this rumor knew what they were doing.

Dale

The facts are:
1. After the association Oct 22 event riders started calling and emailing us asking questions about possibly of being penalized at the AGP Evansville event because that is what was being said by some at the association Oct 22 event.
2. On Monday Oct 23, I was on the phone with both the owners of Evansville and the president of the club that was running the event at Evansville with my concerns should the association decide to penalize the bike riders at our AGP Evansville event.
3. On around Oct 23 after a lengthy phone conversation with the HS President where he assured me that he would post on the association bb that it was OK to ride the AGP Evansville event without being penalized.
4. On Thursday Oct 26 someone pulled the HS PresidentÕs post from that association BB on the AGP Evansville event (implying that the association was changing their mind)
5. On top of that someone pulled a post that I put up on Friday Oct 27 that I posted on that same bb about a rain delay at our Saturday bike event. (again implying that that something funny was going on)
6. On Saturday Oct 28 riders approached me at our event with ÒAre we going to be penalized if we ride your Evansville Event?Ó
7. At that point we told the riders that weÕd be making a decision Monday evening Oct 30th on what we were going to be doing the following weekend, but there was a 50/50 possibility that we would be canceling because of all the BS with this association.
8. On Monday I was again on the phone with the association HS PresidentÕs asking why did someone pull his post and was the association going back on their word he assured me that, NO that was not the case and requested 24 hours to fix it, Why 24 hours I donÕt know, but again I sensed that It wasnÕt in his hands and I was just plain tired of all the BS.
9. So Tuesday after not seeing anything posted on the association BB we made a decision that it wasnÕt worth it to deal with all the extra BS and decided to pull the plug on the event. The people at Evansville were notified that afternoon and we posted the letter that evening.

gbcap
11-14-2006, 06:43 AM
"fred" if you want any credibility WHO are YOU? own up to it and you might get some people to believe you.

i think there are ALOT of facts being left out of this story.

dale, even if there were a few bikes that might get penalized for riding both events leave that up to them. inform them at sign up that they might not want to run the race and then get over it. if the other association is going to penilized your riders then don't assocate with them ever again. leave it up to the riders that support your series to decide if they want to ride. there have been way to many races cancled this year to get a STRONG following even if some were out of your control. this one wasn't from the facts being provided. you could have had the event and let the bike riders decide. there is a HUGE gap in this story. i doubt it has very little to NOTHING to do with another association to be honest.

dale has been very abrasive in the way he has handled situations in the past and has deleted some of my posts that called him out on it. he called anyone that iddn't show up to the warhorse races basically sissys. dude that race has NOTHING on some of the races i do every year, my bike wasn't prepared for the rocks of that caliber because YOU stated it was mx wide 80% loamy soil and 20% rocks....total BS...it was about 90% rocks and 10% soil.

you have a GREAT series going, but the internet bull**** is killing it. thre is as much negative floating over your head as there is positive and your not doing anything to get out from under it right now.

what is this 'other assocition' that is being left in mistery. it isn't going to affect anyone here since we are all quaders. get the facts out on the table and let us make our own decisions.

i plan on making some of the AGP races next year, but i am hesitant to make it my main series because of all the cancalations. i am also hesitant because of all the BS floating around it. lets see some positive steps on everyones part to promote the sport rather then competing series dragging each other thru the dirt.

woodsracer77
11-14-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm not going to tell anyone how to run there business, But! :D

I wouldn't post these kind of reasons or ANY reasons for that matter on this Forum or your Web Site! Makes you look petty. Blaming another group even if thats the case? And being its a motorcycle issue, kind of comes across like you don't care much for quads or its all about money? If its all about money to you? And IMO this kind of sh_t makes it look that way! The Atlantic Grand Prix will fail in the long run.

This race shouldn't have been canceled. The only reason a race should be canceled is for reasons beyond ones control. You have had 6 events canceled sense you started? I think you need to show more of a commitment to ALL racers!

Nothing Personal, Hope you get something out of this?

WR77

joedirt
11-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Looks like another two wheeler has joined. At least something good is coming out of this thread... the member count is going up.

Since you mentioned something about running a business...usually businesses are about making money.

Fred Biletnikof
11-15-2006, 05:03 AM
Like I said before you canceled because of the possibility that you might not get any new motorcycle riders. This was based on an alleged rumor and any way you look at it, it still was not a valid reason to cancel an event. Period.

Dale@AGP
11-15-2006, 05:50 AM
Fred or whatever your name is.

There's a lot more to this than just a few bikes and I don't want to open that up at this time, because it has the potential of getting really ugly.

If you want to call me you have my number.

Dale

Fred Biletnikof
11-15-2006, 06:01 AM
I think it's time to stop and just look forward to the 07 season.

Dale@AGP
11-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Agreed.

Dale

SHERMDOG77
12-09-2006, 02:17 PM
b

joedirt
12-09-2006, 03:21 PM
And your point is?

sammy5x
12-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Circumstances aside, I am looking forward to 2007. Should be fun.