View Full Version : Blue Diamond This Weekend?

predator dad
11-01-2006, 02:43 AM
I'm thinking of hitting BD with my son on Sunday. I haven't been on my quad in 1 1/2 months due to a back injury. I'll be taking it easy but really need to ride.. Any of you guys plan on being there?

Hammer trx450r
12-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by predator dad
I'm thinking of hitting BD with my son on Sunday. I haven't been on my quad in 1 1/2 months due to a back injury. I'll be taking it easy but really need to ride.. Any of you guys plan on being there?

We went today, changed the track alittle, I think they got something up there sleeve.

#221 Reed, i think knows something, whats up?

JACK1021
12-10-2006, 10:07 PM
i've gone twice now and has a great time.....i know justin and a few other guys have been working hard to get the track in good shape.....both times i was there the staff was great....i look foward to the changes that there going to make and ridding there next year.

jrspawn
12-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Hey, #221 Reed here:D As for the track changes, the past several week they have been digging out the back section for sand needed at another site, while doing so Blue diamond and a little input:D decided to still utilize the "construction" area for riding. They are digging normally monday through thursday now, but this week might possibly be the last week of digging.

The back section has been really sandy and Very loose back there, getting pretty whooped out, but hey thats when it starts getting good:devil: The jumps have all been very well maintained and are a blast clicking all of them off, they havent been this quad friendly for a long time:cool: I didnt have too good of a day at all out there, i couldnt put in more than two laps without my darn carb. coming off. I finished the day off when the carb came off at the base of the longer tabel and bike shut off, boy oh boy was that a fun ride, i stayed on and didnt wreck, but lets just say i was a little more than downsloaped:eek2:

I think i saw you there hammer, i saw a handfull of quads there, wasnt too bad of a showing. Hopefully the weather will hold out next weekend, for probably one of the last good riding days of the year, ill have my quad fixed and ready to rip the place apart:devil: You guys, or anyone for that reason should stop out and have a good time. Im sure ill be out there several times during the week here to see if anything major will change for next weekend, just hit me up if you have any questions on it.

Thank you
Justin

Hammer trx450r
12-11-2006, 04:43 AM
Sorry Justin i couldn't remember your first name. I was hoping they had some grand plan to change it up but whatever they do I'll support, they run a classy show out there. Next time I'll come over and introduce myself to you guys. By the way that truck was insane!!!!

deerslayer45
12-13-2006, 07:03 AM
Hey guys what kind of rules and reg's does blue diamond have as far as quad and rider goes? Also how much does it cost there, I live in De and have never been there. Thanks