PDA

View Full Version : Tell me if this sounds right

TGW_400ex
10-31-2006, 08:48 PM
My friend and these other kids egged each others cars they were gettin all up in my friends face and he was like cowerin down. So I'm like "**** you guys" this kid gets in my face and i cant do nothing because i'm 19 so the kid hits me in the face. No only did my friend not get my back. He was talking to the kid afterward all buddy buddy. Wouldn't you be mad at your friend?

Rico400
10-31-2006, 08:50 PM
yea, but nowadays kids really dont got ur back at all. Friends will go behind ur back all the time. It sucks

TGW_400ex
10-31-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Rico400
yea, but nowadays kids really dont got ur back at all. Friends will go behind ur back all the time. It sucks
Yea man I don't really think I have any friends after this.

Quad18star
10-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Ain't a true friend if he doesn't have your back .

My buddies have my back when I get myself into trouble ( I try not too often) and don't let stuff happen .

On the flip side , I have their back when stuff happens .

When I was a bit younger (19) we'd go out to the bar quite often . Some guys ( 5 of them) started to cause trouble with one of my buddies and jumped him . Now I ain't the biggest guy on the block , in fact I'm far from it, but I jumped in to help my buddy .

Long story short , we both got our a** whooped , but atleast I can say I didn't just stand there while my buddy got his teeth knocked . Cuts heal and bruises fade away after a week or so ...

You know how the saying goes " A good friend will bail you out of jail , A true friend will be sitting beside you in jail saying " That was some F***ed up ****!!! " :cool:

TGW_400ex
10-31-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ain't a true friend if he doesn't have your back .

My buddies have my back when I get myself into trouble ( I try not too often) and don't let stuff happen .

On the flip side , I have their back when stuff happens .

When I was a bit younger (19) we'd go out to the bar quite often . Some guys ( 5 of them) started to cause trouble with one of my buddies and jumped him . Now I ain't the biggest guy on the block , in fact I'm far from it, but I jumped in to help my buddy .

Long story short , we both got our a** whooped , but atleast I can say I didn't just stand there while my buddy got his teeth knocked . Cuts heal and bruises fade away after a week or so ...

You know how the saying goes " A good friend will bail you out of jail , A true friend will be sitting beside you in jail saying " That was some F***ed up ****!!! " :cool:

Yeah I have a black eye for nothing. I feel like a fool.

miller821
10-31-2006, 09:05 PM
How old was the kid who punched you? Man, if i was 19 and he was younger than me, I wouldn't be beating the crap outta him, but I wouldn't just sit their either. I'd show him some discipline!

TGW_400ex
10-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
How old was the kid who punched you? Man, if i was 19 and he was younger than me, I wouldn't be beating the crap outta him, but I wouldn't just sit their either. I'd show him some discipline!

I probably would of if my friend would of had my back. He wasn't alone. He swung at me for a while and kept missing.

Quad18star
10-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I probably would of if my friend would of had my back. He wasn't alone. He swung at me for a while and kept missing.

After the first swing I'd be throwing them back at him no matter what his age ( as long as he ain't no 12 year old) .

Did you smack your friend upside the head for not doing anything ?? If not , the next time you see him , give him a good smack and tell him to not be such a puss .

TGW_400ex
10-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
After the first swing I'd be throwing them back at him no matter what his age ( as long as he ain't no 12 year old) .

Did you smack your friend upside the head for not doing anything ?? If not , the next time you see him , give him a good smack and tell him to not be such a puss .

I just know one thing I ain't backing anyone again.

honduh440
10-31-2006, 09:54 PM
that is messed up. i know it sounds imature but he needs a black eye for doing that to you.

TGW_400ex
11-01-2006, 07:04 AM
I'm pretty pissed at him.

TheMachine
11-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
My friend and these other kids egged each others cars they were gettin all up in my friends face and he was like cowerin down. So I'm like "**** you guys" this kid gets in my face and i cant do nothing because i'm 19 so the kid hits me in the face. No only did my friend not get my back. He was talking to the kid afterward all buddy buddy. Wouldn't you be mad at your friend?

If he hits you first its self defense. Beat his ***

miller821
11-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by TheMachine
If he hits you first its self defense. Beat his ***
True that! Unless its like Greg said earlier and its like some 12 year old, I'd be swinging back.

TGW_400ex
11-01-2006, 01:59 PM
my eye is pretty black today.

DieselBoy
11-01-2006, 03:28 PM
tell you what give your friend a black eye