PDA

View Full Version : Canadian exhausts and what works?

Boxer
10-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Hi there,

I've done my research here and its seems if DASA or Rossier are the pipes of choice but unfortunately I don't have access to them here in Canada.

I have access to the following and was wondering what would be another choice since DASA and Rossier are out. I'm looking for an exhaust with low end to mid-range and would like a nice throaty sound, any experiences would help.

Pro-Circuit
FMF
Yoshimura
DG
Supertrapp
Akaapovic
WhiteBros
Hindle
Bub

To name a few
Thanks,
Boxer

44oEX
10-31-2006, 12:06 PM
just order a Rossier or DASA form the states man, i'm from New-Brunswick and I have a Rossier on my R...and love it. Just buy a used one or buy direct from Rossier or DASA, companies will gladly ship it to you

roundsy
10-31-2006, 02:53 PM
im in the same boat as ya, id like to get an HMF from the states but if that dont work out, im just gonna get a DG bullet or X2 (i read in a thread about a month ago that the HMF sold their design to DG and a few other companys, and if thats correct it makes sense for me to just pick one of them up)

400exBro
11-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Get a hold of places like splash n dirt or quad pro in Quebec.

Or Call JH Racing he carries a lot of products.

B450r
11-01-2006, 04:26 PM
if youre looking for an ausome low end to midrange power Pro circuit T-4 is the way to go..... it has a nice loud sound....a bit pricy though.........for a slip-on brand new anywhere from $350 to $400...depends what four wheeler you have...... its different for a dirt bike.......nice pipe...