PDA

View Full Version : hunting season

jordan_400ex
10-30-2006, 10:29 PM
i was riding my 85 this weekend and we were on a loggong road.and i was coming back and this lady was behind me the whole time but i didnt know and i got to the road and she *****ed me out and i started up my bike and rooste dup her jeep and she started chasing me and i lost her and hid for awhile it was stupid cuz she told me that i cant ride on this road when it says u can when the gate is open and it was open.she was just mdd cuz i was scari ng the dear away.i like hunting but i was putting on the logging road cuz i know thta it scares deer and being respctful to the hunters.she was ugly too.

macg1
10-31-2006, 05:24 AM
damn ugly people :scary:

MR.BIG
10-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Well if she was ugly I guess it was ok!:rolleyes:

hks308
10-31-2006, 10:25 AM
lol

10-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by jordan_400ex
i was riding my 85 this weekend and we were on a loggong road.and i was coming back and this lady was behind me the whole time but i didnt know and i got to the road and she *****ed me out and i started up my bike and rooste dup her jeep and she started chasing me and i lost her and hid for awhile it was stupid cuz she told me that i cant ride on this road when it says u can when the gate is open and it was open.she was just mdd cuz i was scari ng the dear away.i like hunting but i was putting on the logging road cuz i know thta it scares deer and being respctful to the hunters.she was ugly too.

grow up, take some spelling and english classes, and get some respect for people. this is the reason why all riding areas are closing down. my guess is that if she is the land owner, there will be no more "it says u can when the gate is open and it was open." you probably just lost that area for all local riders. good job mervin.

700bRad
10-31-2006, 07:54 PM
Doesnt matter if you were on a logging road or not you probably spooked all the deer in that woods. To have a healthy hurd before the season starts your supposed to stay out of the woods with any motorized vehicles a month before. And I HATE TRESSPASSERS. She should of called DNR on your a** for tresspassing. If I find anyone at all on my land I always call the authority's first, just because I hate disrespectful people that think they can run on your property. Not saying you were tresspassing or anything but, you should of used your head before you roosted her.

jordan_400ex
11-06-2006, 11:25 PM
actually it wasnt her land i was puttin i doubt it bothered anything.and she was *****ing me out.and it aint no public land or any great riding spot its a logging road with one gay little trail at the end,we just go there to get are bikes warmed up.its actually longview fibres land and my uncle works there and he said they have no problem with us riding on it.

11-07-2006, 05:56 AM
To have a healthy hurd before the season starts your supposed to stay out of the woods with any motorized vehicles a month before.lol. Hey its hunting season and i stay out of the woods as all of us should do, let the hunter's have there fun in peace no need to piss them off.

hks308
11-07-2006, 08:40 AM
thats funny. im not going to stop riding or go somewhere else so someone can hunt.

250exkid
11-07-2006, 12:19 PM
wow you all are dumb no offence. you can ride your atv in the woods all you want! i rode my atv in my woods up till 1 week befor gun deer started, once the hunting starts StaY OUT OF THE WOODS if it hasnt and wont for a wile then who cares

jordan_400ex
11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
ya maybe they should stay out of riding ares to hunt.hunting seson is a good time to ride cuz its the first cold weather in my area.maybe hunters should go in the woods like me and most everyone else.even my dad said we shouldnt stop riding just cause someone wants to shhot some deer.

gotwarrior
11-07-2006, 06:08 PM
I am a hunter and one thing I hate is tresspassers. That is one thing that I hate is people riding four wheelers while I am huntin.

Creech52
11-08-2006, 07:28 AM
think about it, do you really want to piss off a hillbilly with a rifle, in woods that he probably knows better then the cops do......I ride and hunt, respect both, dont take a **** on hunters because you ride and dont do the same on riders because you hunt. Grow up, be mature about it and respect each other.

11-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Some of you just do not get it/take 45 days off from riding leave's ya with 320 days not bad/If ya have to ride ride close to house's where you cant hunt anyways or a sand pit.I have 1000's of miles of trails around my house yet i only ride like 1 and 1/2 miles come deer season unless i go down to the farmers feilds and even then only around noon when not many would be hunting.I ask each year the land owners around me if i can ride there land and most say yes just not when its real real wet and DEER HUNTING SEASON.-----respect----its part of being a man if ya cant give it then your still just a punk.

jordan_400ex
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
you guys just dont get it.no one was back there hunting.nobody could get back there anyways there is a gate.we only got by cuz we were on bikes.and my uncle owns that area and your not supposed to be hunting there anyways cuz ppl live on that road and there driveway is on the other side of the hill.

11-09-2006, 05:20 AM
so there is a gate...that means that NO motor vehicle is supposed to be back there....maybe the people that live there were the ones hunting. they are allowed to hunt their property.

ultimately, by roosting her, you commited assault...she could press charges...you were in the wrong...grow up and admit it

11-09-2006, 11:50 AM
i would do the same exact thing. I hate all hunters because they shoot animals just for the hell of it. How bout if i go to yur house, shoot you and then eat you. Go to the store and buy some fucing food. Biches!

11-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Looks like the punk thing has a 1990 start up time.Funny how that works.

11-09-2006, 04:07 PM
how bout you go kill yourself, and 1991 to be exact

11-09-2006, 04:28 PM
so you are anti-hunting? have you ever seen a deer so weak from not beiking able to find food that they just let you walk up to them? so thin that you can see the ribs as they struggle to get to their feet, only to fall and not be able to run? have you ever eaten deer? it is a much better taste and much healthier than anything you could buy in a super market.

hunting is a sport, but a lot of people do rely on the meet from the deer. not everyone can afford to go buy a lot of food. some people have to provide for themselves. a hunting permit runs about $30 here in PA(for regular license and doe tags). if a hunter gets a buck and a doe, his just got himself roughly 100+ lbs of meat for $30. that is $0.33 plus hours of enjoyment of being in nature. go to your local supermarket and spend $30 for meat. or ask you parents how much meat $30 can buy. that is just deer, the hunter can also harvest 2 turkeys, rabbit, grouse, pheasant, woodcock, squirrel, and the list goes on. the hunter can easily double that meet amount with those other things if he hunts enough and takes full harvest.

how about you grow up...i was shooting deer before you wee even born...when you get out in the real worlld and off your mommies teets, you learn what life is really like.

700bRad
11-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
so you are anti-hunting? have you ever seen a deer so weak from not beiking able to find food that they just let you walk up to them? so thin that you can see the ribs as they struggle to get to their feet, only to fall and not be able to run? have you ever eaten deer? it is a much better taste and much healthier than anything you could buy in a super market.

hunting is a sport, but a lot of people do rely on the meet from the deer. not everyone can afford to go buy a lot of food. some people have to provide for themselves. a hunting permit runs about $30 here in PA(for regular license and doe tags). if a hunter gets a buck and a doe, his just got himself roughly 100+ lbs of meat for $30. that is $0.33 plus hours of enjoyment of being in nature. go to your local supermarket and spend $30 for meat. or ask you parents how much meat $30 can buy. that is just deer, the hunter can also harvest 2 turkeys, rabbit, grouse, pheasant, woodcock, squirrel, and the list goes on. the hunter can easily double that meet amount with those other things if he hunts enough and takes full harvest.

how about you grow up...i was shooting deer before you wee even born...when you get out in the real worlld and off your mommies teets, you learn what life is really like.

In all after the cost of getting it processed ($80) and deer tags it costs around $140 for a succesful hunting season. Me I just hunt for antlers but my family makes jerky with the meat.

11-09-2006, 04:42 PM
speedyquad, i still thinks its mean to shoot an animal, number one. Number 2 how can you tell me to get off my mom's teet if i'm already fuccing driving you stupid biitch. So fucc you

JOEX
11-09-2006, 07:56 PM

actually it wasnt her land i was puttin i doubt it bothered anything.and she was *****ing me out.and it aint no public land or any great riding spot its a logging road with one gay little trail at the end,we just go there to get are bikes warmed up.its actually longview fibres land and my uncle works there and he said they have no problem with us riding on it.

you guys just dont get it.no one was back there hunting.nobody could get back there anyways there is a gate.we only got by cuz we were on bikes.and my uncle owns that area and your not supposed to be hunting there anyways cuz ppl live on that road and there driveway is on the other side of the hill.

The gate was open but you only got around it because you were on bikes?

No one could get back there but a person was following you?

Does your uncle own the property or does Longview Fibers?

If there's only one 'gay little trail' why are you *****in'?

Like the others stated, have a little respect for others and maybe you'll get some. When the next riding area gets closed down I don't want to hear any complaning from you but i'm sure we all will:ermm:

JOEX
11-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by hks308
thats funny. im not going to stop riding or go somewhere else so someone can hunt.
Yeah, but you'll be complaining when your riding areas get closed down:ermm: