PDA

View Full Version : Samsung A420

400eXr1d3rZ
10-30-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm trying to buy ringtones, since i see no option for internet on the phone, I went the website, I click "Shop Digital Loungue" Then "Browse All Ringtones" When I click Browse All Ringtones it just brings me back to my "Account managment" page. Any idea how to record my own ringtones or how to actually just buy them?

YZ400EX
10-30-2006, 07:41 PM
I assume your provider is Sprint.. I work for Sprint and know 100% sure that on that phone you cannot get any other ringers other than whats on your phone already.. Sorry, but without internet its not a possibility..

400eXr1d3rZ
10-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Is there anyway to record one?

YZ400EX
10-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Not for that phone.. The only option you would have in getting new ringers would be a new phone.. sorry.. I can hook you up with a Brand new in Box LG225 Camera phone if interested..

400eXr1d3rZ
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the offer but my mom told me we can trade my phone in for another, can a A640 have other ringtones? Thats what im looking at now.

LTZ400rider
10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
if i was gonna trade a phone in id look at different features besides ringtones, just a waste of money

YZ400EX
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ
Thanks for the offer but my mom told me we can trade my phone in for another, can a A640 have other ringtones? Thats what im looking at now.

Yes the A640 is a really good phone actually.. It has all the features you will need I am sure.. Its got Vision (internet), camera, and bluetooth.. It will cost you some extra because it is more expensive than the A420, but well worth the extra $$.

YZ400EX
10-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
if i was gonna trade a phone in id look at different features besides ringtones, just a waste of money

The phone he has (not to be an ***) is junk.. it has no features to it at all.. The only feature it has is text messaging.. Thats it.. any other phone he could trade in and get would be better than what he has..

400eXr1d3rZ
10-30-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by YZ400EX
The phone he has (not to be an ***) is junk.. it has no features to it at all.. The only feature it has is text messaging.. Thats it.. any other phone he could trade in and get would be better than what he has..

Yeah I didn't really have a choice, my mom was wanted me to get a new one since my Razr (peice of crap) was destroyed (by me) and she just came home wtih it today. Kind of a suprise, I love everything about the phone except the ringtones, with the a640 can I record my own?

YZ400EX
10-30-2006, 08:57 PM
As far as recording your own ringers.. Yes you can make your own, but there is a process to it.. depending on if the phone uses mp4(m4a), or qcp ringers.. Once you get the phone let me know and I can send you a ringer and see if it works to see what kind it is or I can show you how to make and recieve them.. before you start doing that though make sure you have the vision pack on your line.. if anything get it for the free month and cancel.. the charges for data are outrageous at .3 cents per kb..it adds up VERY fast

400eXr1d3rZ
10-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by YZ400EX
As far as recording your own ringers.. Yes you can make your own, but there is a process to it.. depending on if the phone uses mp4(m4a), or qcp ringers.. Once you get the phone let me know and I can send you a ringer and see if it works to see what kind it is or I can show you how to make and recieve them.. before you start doing that though make sure you have the vision pack on your line.. if anything get it for the free month and cancel.. the charges for data are outrageous at .3 cents per kb..it adds up VERY fast

Thanks man :D