PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Trail

Scott-300ex
10-30-2006, 06:02 PM
So Saturday night I get an invite to go to the Haunted Trail down here, I'm like, sure I got nothin else to do. So I pick up the chick and she's hot so thats cool. We get to the trail and pay $10 a ticket to go on it. We go on the hayride, there are chicks holdin me already, then an air horn goes off and people come out of the woods and stuff, I'm laughin this whole time, the chicks were scared. I laughed and that spooked them and they jumped. LoL.

So I don't really get scared, or jump or anything like that. I'm like "If any of this makes me flinch, I'll give them props."

We finally get in the trail and there are already 2 chicks hangin on me, they wouldn't even open their eyes. Haha. So then I'm goin slow and tryin to see everything before it happens, I saw about 85% of the stuff. 2 good lookin chicks catch up with us, so now I got 4 chicks hangin on me, so its sweet. They're all freakin out, I'm just walkin and laughin at stuff, Ya know, go across a swingin bridge, guys with chainsaws, people jump out of bushes. Wutever, we catch up to like 6 people 3 of them were triplets, 3 guys, that was cool. They're all freakin out. I'm like "Jesus, am I the only man here?" LoL. So I got to lead everybody. Then I'm like, Ok, I got an idea. So I jump up and do a deep screm, and all the chicks on me scremed and stuff, so that was fun. Haha. Then we get to the maze, black walls, no lights, its nothin but black. So I'm leadin and flarin my hands everywhere, about halfway threw I feel a face, them I'm like, wtf, it was a chick in there and she screams to scare everyone cuz she was in the act. So it scared the chicks, I felt her and knew she was there and was expecting it.

Found my way out of the maze, with 4 or 5 chicks hugging me. LoL

So it was fun.

They made my medium sized hoody a XL.

$10 for 40 minutes of fun and gettin lots of chicks that like you!

And I did not jump or flinch or anything, if anything, I thought it was all funny.

Long thread but I'm bored.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

coolguy8769
10-30-2006, 06:10 PM
HAHAHA thats a classic!!

we have somethin just like that out here its just a corn feild that is part of an abondond farm and some people bought it just for this kind of thing,

i have never been hugged so hard by some of the girls that i'm "friends" with lmao i'm missin out this year, i'm a week late goin back

700bRad
10-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Whoa dude, like totally tubular! :macho:

lol j/k. Sounds like fun. And sounds like you had fun!

Chin_Chilla
10-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Bottom line, if you didn't get laid, it wasn't worth it. LOL JK glad to hear you had a good time.

10-31-2006, 08:05 AM
congrats. do you wanna a ****in trophy??