PDA

View Full Version : your CONFESSIONS!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

MX MaNiAc 06
10-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
If you really do feel bad about go to the kid and apologize and pay for that window to be fixed.

Nah, i dont feel that bad.

Quad18star
10-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
I got caught TWICE by my dad when I was in high school

LOL ... Doesn't that just suck . What did your dad say or do ... and did the guy take off running in fear for his life ??? :p

Mxjunkie
10-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
I set a kid's house on fire once because he always talked about my mom. It only took 1 or 2 rooms before they got it out though...Don't ****ing talk about my mom.

OK so you burn his parents house up that they worked for not the kid...

SMART!

Quad18star
10-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
OK so you burn his parents house up that they worked for not the kid...

SMART!

Josh , that's what happens when your mom smokes the wacky tabacky when she's pregnant .

;)

2004400exa
10-26-2006, 09:03 PM
your mom looks ugly ....you gonna burn down my house now lololol

2004400exa
10-26-2006, 09:05 PM
this is something id like to show you guys what happned on fri the 13th click watch and ....enjoy
http://www.break.com/index/friday_the_13th_crash.html

flattrack440ex
10-26-2006, 09:20 PM
looked liek it kinda hurt a little bit

Warnerade
10-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by 2004400exa
this is something id like to show you guys what happned on fri the 13th click watch and ....enjoy
http://www.break.com/index/friday_the_13th_crash.html thats a confession?

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
10-26-2006, 11:34 PM
Confessions:

#1- I went through all 18 pages of this thread

#2- I think it is completely hellarious when ppl think they are hard@sses behind a computer monitor.

#3- I lost my virginity when I was 12 and just recently realized I regretted it.

#4- I had sex with over 20 girls by the age of 17.

#5- At the age of 17 I got checked for STD's (I dont recommend having sex that much because a cotton swab can actually hurt you.)

#6- I Dont have any STDs.

#7- Myrtle Beach 2006 Senior Trip was the craziest time ever and I did the switch with one of my friends and 2 girls we picked up.

#8- I dont want to go back in the thread and look, it was about a girl being so young. My favorite quotes are

"If there is grass on the field play ball"

"If its not there, play in the mud."

FourFiftyFour
10-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
LOL ... Doesn't that just suck . What did your dad say or do ... and did the guy take off running in fear for his life ??? :p

well the first time there was a bunch of yelling involved and stuff...but the second time i ended up getting kicked out of the house for a couple of weeks. lol

Quad18star
10-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
well the first time there was a bunch of yelling involved and stuff...but the second time i ended up getting kicked out of the house for a couple of weeks. lol

LOL .... It could have been worse ... he could have made you wear one of those chastity belts LOL :p

Mxjunkie
10-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Josh , that's what happens when your mom smokes the wacky tabacky when she's pregnant .

;)

More then that lol :scary:

Quad18star
10-29-2006, 12:10 PM
More then that lol :scary:

I was trying to be nice and hide the real truth from him . :cool:

QuadJunkies
10-29-2006, 02:31 PM
me and the old man "got busy" in a Manufactuer home Model once .. :o I locked the front door hoping a salesman wouldnt come in!

I made the bed nice ans neat before we left.. :D

OOOOhhhhhhh..... the younger years.... :p

flattrack440ex
10-29-2006, 02:39 PM
now how much would that of sucked if the salesman walked in with clients?

QuadJunkies
10-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by flattrack440ex
now how much would that of sucked if the salesman walked in with clients?
That would have sucked BIGTIME!!:eek:

At least I would have some time to pull my self together with the two locks locked on the door :p

Warnerade
10-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
me and the old man "got busy" in a Manufactuer home Model once .. :o I locked the front door hoping a salesman wouldnt come in!

I made the bed nice ans neat before we left.. :D

OOOOhhhhhhh..... the younger years.... :p thanks for the idea QJ!

400exrider99
10-29-2006, 04:17 PM
im the guy weaving through traffic and i dont have to be anywhere

if my parents say me driving in the snow or rain they would take my keys. i like to slide and spin tires... but who doesnt.

im 18 dont smoke or drink and im friends with people who do.

i drive my truck likes it a race car

i always speed doesnt matter where i am

all i got for now

10-29-2006, 04:23 PM
heres proof..this isnt even my gf either:o

SHOCKER!

10-29-2006, 04:31 PM

flattrack440ex
10-29-2006, 04:36 PM
lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Quad18star
10-29-2006, 04:40 PM
QuadJunkies .... you're bad ..... I'm gunna ahve to go try that !!!!!:p

700bRad
10-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1

Holy ***** dude! I hope your not telling the truth because that is so nasty its retarded. I would have to say bye bye to her if that happend to me.

Warnerade
10-29-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
Holy ***** dude! I hope your not telling the truth because that is so nasty its retarded. I would have to say bye bye to her if that happend to me. syour just a little uptight. Farts happen...hell, I think if a girl even has the balls to fart NEAR you..shes a keeper.

coolguy8769
10-29-2006, 05:34 PM
syour just a little uptight. Farts happen...hell, I think if a girl even has the balls to fart NEAR you..shes a keeper.

I dont know about you but if a girl had balls i'd be running the other direction!! :huh :p

Warnerade
10-29-2006, 05:43 PM
I guess I just like surprises more than the next guy:o

10-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Holy ***** dude! I hope your not telling the truth because that is so nasty its retarded. I would have to say bye bye to her if that happend to me.

lol I'm not lying. I was like EEEEEEWWWWWW and she was all embarrassed. But I was like w.e and kept going haha

QuadJunkies
10-29-2006, 07:09 PM
QuadJunkies .... you're bad ..... I'm gunna ahve to go try that !!!!!:p
I know, I know... SHAME ON ME! ... but at least the confession was TRUE LOL..:o

Warnerade
10-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
lol I'm not lying. I was like EEEEEEWWWWWW and she was all embarrassed. But I was like w.e and kept going haha when my gf farted....i gave her a high five...i thought it was kinda cool

700bRad
10-29-2006, 07:51 PM
LOL yikes. I dont want to hear a girl fart, I dont even want to know if they got to go to the bathroom, I mean cmon sometimes we got our heads down there dude. And for krt400's chapped dick syndrome, ur supposed to use lotion duh sillygoose, and I highly reccomend finding a girl... or two. lol.

flattrack440ex
10-29-2006, 08:26 PM
And for krt400's chapped dick syndrome, ur supposed to use lotion duh sillygoose, and I highly reccomend finding a girl... or two. lol.

i second that

flattrack440ex
10-29-2006, 08:27 PM
I know, I know... SHAME ON ME! ... but at least the confession was TRUE LOL..:o

no shame on you im sure than we all have things along them lines that we arent confessing to like how i like to take drives to my vacation homes with my fiance and........:p

700bRad
10-29-2006, 08:34 PM
One time at band camp I st...... Never mind :eek:

Aceman
10-29-2006, 08:37 PM
LOL yikes. I dont want to hear a girl fart, I dont even want to know if they got to go to the bathroom, I mean cmon sometimes we got our heads down there dude. And for krt400's chapped dick syndrome, ur supposed to use lotion duh sillygoose, and I highly reccomend finding a girl... or two. lol.

Boy have you got a lot to learn. You don't REALLY know a girl until she farts around you intentionally. Oh yeah, stay away from girls locker rooms too. If you heard the nasty and gross things that go on in there you might turn to men.:eek:

QuadJunkies
10-29-2006, 08:39 PM
One time at band camp I st...... Never mind :eek: Good..Cause
I think Ive read enough gross stuff in this topic :scary:

Warnerade
10-30-2006, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Aceman
Boy have you got a lot to learn. You don't REALLY know a girl until she farts around you intentionally. Oh yeah, stay away from girls locker rooms too. If you heard the nasty and gross things that go on in there you might turn to men.:eek: amen

YFZRB
10-30-2006, 05:26 AM
I have a crush on someone on this site.

I can give you a hint:

Her user name ryhmes with codmonkeys.;)

QuadJunkies
10-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by YFZRB
I have a crush on someone on this site.

I can give you a hint:

Her user name ryhmes with codmonkeys.;)

LMAO!! What the heck is a Codmonkey?? :p

flattrack440ex
10-30-2006, 09:28 AM
i think its a mix of a fish and a monkey

400exmom
10-30-2006, 09:43 AM
i pee'd my pants at the St. Clairsville GNCC...it took me a whole lap to talk myself into saying Fug it im gonna do it!!:ermm:

QuadJunkies
10-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
i pee'd my pants at the St. Clairsville GNCC...it took me a whole lap to talk myself into saying Fug it im gonna do it!!:ermm:

LOL!YAY... Another "TRUE" CONFESSION!!! :p

Did anyone notice?I bet NOT.;)

JOEX
10-30-2006, 10:51 AM

Yes. And i've been restraining myself from commenting:uhoh: :p

QuadJunkies
10-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Yes. And i've been restraining myself from commenting:uhoh: :p

Whats your Confession Joe??:D

flattrack440ex
10-30-2006, 12:02 PM
o well when i was 16 i thought i was invincible(sp) so i was showin off for some girls and i went for a 50 footer and it was the first time i tried it and i came up short. ended with a broken wrist and 14 stitches. needless to say i didnt really impress them and i never got their numbers either.

400exmom
10-30-2006, 12:05 PM

Did anyone notice?I bet NOT.;) i dont know but i know ive never been happier to hit a watery muddhole than that day;)

10-30-2006, 12:48 PM
deleted

Quad Boy 660r
10-30-2006, 01:10 PM
We will put you on the "Need to find a girl ASAP" list^^^^:ermm:

JOEX
10-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Whats your Confession Joe??:D
I wanna ride double with 400exmom:blah:

YFZRB
10-30-2006, 02:20 PM

Hey what are you trying to say?

My confession is true.

I'm going to Breezewood on Thanksgiving Saturday do you want me to send you a plane ticket? ;) :D :devil:

Aceman
10-30-2006, 04:08 PM
^^^You better be careful, her old man might be reading this forum. You might be a bit surprised when he shows up at the airport instead to give you a good *** kickin for hittin on his old lady. Probably drag you around the track with the quad!!:grr: :blah: Beside's she coming over to my house this weekend, I can't help it that I live closer than you do!:devil:

YFZRB
10-31-2006, 04:23 AM
LMAO

True. true.

It's all in fun right QJ?

Your hubby is a lucky man indeed!

TheMachine
10-31-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by FEAR528
I have a thing for hot chicks in glasses and biting their lip!!! I'm done. :)
Oh Yeah!

krt400ex
10-31-2006, 10:30 AM
i have a thing for hot chicks period. but that is not much of a confession...

how about this one...i'm 15, and i have not ever had a girfriend, never had any opportunity to "fool around", or get laid...and i fantasize about very young girls sometimes....

TGW_400ex
10-31-2006, 10:49 AM
egging a house is by far the most immature thing to do. Your not hurting the kid your picking on at school...Your hurting his FAMILY, the ones that pay for the house. If you really do feel bad about go to the kid and apologize and pay for that window to be fixed.

I egged a house last night it was amazing!:blah:

QuadJunkies
10-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by YFZRB
LMAO

True. true.

It's all in fun right QJ?

Your hubby is a lucky man indeed!
Absolutely ;) and thanks !

QuadJunkies
10-31-2006, 11:08 AM
^^^You better be careful, her old man might be reading this forum. You might be a bit surprised when he shows up at the airport instead to give you a good *** kickin for hittin on his old lady. Probably drag you around the track with the quad!!:grr: :blah: Beside's she coming over to my house this weekend, I can't help it that I live closer than you do!:devil:

DOH!! LOL
he is an ONRY Cuss at times thats for sure.. but I like him that way(well,most of the time)
He does read ,cant say he likes some of what he reads . I guess I should behave, but its hard to be good ALL THE TIME! lol

:o :p

speaking of plan ticket... I surewish I could come watch some racing back East.

If I could get just a portion of the members to pitch in 1.00 apiece,I could!

the topic had to be cleaned up abit,some of the Grossness lets keep of the topic K peeps? We can have fun with it, just keep it to where it doesnt get shut down ;)
Sometimes even I as a moderator forget that and who all visits the site .

underpowered
10-31-2006, 12:00 PM
[list=1]
i cannot believe i actually read all 21 pages
I am almost 20, don't drink, smoke, do drugs, chew, dip, or anyof that stuff
i have however tirde drinking but never been drunk. just cannot stand the bitter taste of alcohol.
i have dipped, just not for me. but never done drugs or smoked anything. Ever.
i was a "good boy" until this year as far as girlfriends are concerned. (if you know what i mean)
i drive way to fast, even if i have nowhere to be
if my parent saw me drive when they are not around, i would not have a liscense. well my dad would not care, but my mom would.
[/list=1]

that is all i am gonna say for now, but i got more.

yamaha250f
11-02-2006, 05:24 PM
1. i have cheated on every girl i have ever went out with
2. i did some dirty girls with out protection thank god i got check out and im still std free
3. i did my friends g/f when they broke up
4. i chew
5. i made up stories to impress girls
6. im going to be a cop and i do more illegal stuff then i think anyone else but i dont do drugs ohh hell no not even weed
7. on a dare i busted a nut in a bag of chips and gave them to one of my friends
8. im almost 22 and i still like high school girls (as in 18 yrs old)even though my g/f is turning 23
9. i never went to class when i was in college
10. i drink and drive and drink while driving
11. i get under age girls into bars
12. if something happens i usually try to lie my way out of it

damn im a bad person and there is a hell of alot more im going to hell

j_cyrus3
11-02-2006, 06:19 PM
2. I can't make plans, I change them every 5 minutes.
3. I cheat on girls, no matter if I like them alot or not.
4. Me and the guys go out every weekend and pick up girls in Crossville, I haven't EVER missed a weekend out with them to get women. Unfortunately, the next 2 weekends will be my first. :(
5. I smoke. Cigarettes only of course.
6. I take my friends out to pick up girls so they can cheat on their girlfriends.
7. I feel like an azzhole.:ermm:

*edit* I took out #1, it might get me in trouble.

400exrida06
11-03-2006, 10:32 PM
heres proof..this isnt even my gf either:o

lol look at the guys hand at the bottom of the screen, it looks like hes ready to give the shocker.

Mxjunkie
11-03-2006, 10:54 PM
I wont jump a double on quad even if it is 10ft..

I'll hit a 70ft table top till I clear it..

:ermm:

underpowered
11-04-2006, 07:04 AM
I wont jump a double on quad even if it is 10ft..

I'll hit a 70ft table top till I clear it..

:ermm:

well i am the opposite. i hit the 65 ft tripple at the local track before the 60 ft table. i know there is room for error on the table, but the tripple was do or die, so i just went for it. i get to comfortable on tables, so IDK why but i like doubles or tripples better than tables.

krt400ex
11-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by js52589
my chick on the side says she has one the way

MY CONFESSION

on the side? maybe i am stupid, but i don't get that :confused:

HondaATC500X
11-04-2006, 05:43 PM
I'd rather race on a three-wheeler and lose, then race on a quad and win.

Am I weird or what?

krt400ex
11-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by HondaATC500X
I'd rather race on a three-wheeler and lose, then race on a quad and win.

Am I weird or what?

na, ride what u have more fun on...i am the same way. personally i enjoy bikes better, but i am alot faster on a quad....

'nother confession....

i rode y buddies g/f the other day...but not in the way i wanted too

yamaha250f
11-06-2006, 08:47 PM
i just cheated on my g/f again like 10 mins ago i think i might go to hell

Aceman
11-06-2006, 10:09 PM
^^^I have a confession. I think the guy that posted above me is an azzhole. Apparently, he can't treat women with any respect.

I don't know if you post that chit because you like to brag or if you're looking for our sympathy?:rolleyes:

Toadz400
11-06-2006, 10:28 PM
^^^I have a confession. I think the guy that posted above me is an azzhole. Apparently, he can't treat women with any respect.

I don't know if you post that chit because you like to brag or if you're looking for our sympathy?:rolleyes:

Or maybe because this is a confessional thread? Yea...that could be it. The guy may be an azzhole but let God and his gf sort that out...if he ever gets the guts/respect to tell his gf.

Aceman
11-07-2006, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Or maybe because this is a confessional thread? Yea...that could be it.

Or maybe he's just looking for attention. And he's using this thread as a means to get it. Bottom line is he's already posted his list of confessions including cheating. He doesn't need to tell us everytime he does it! Maybe it just hit a nerve with me but I can't stand guys who act like that, it's his g/f not his wife, if you like another girl just break up with her first before you fool around with another woman. Alright I'm done.

troyleepred719
11-07-2006, 08:08 AM
well said......if you can stick with one girl, you shouldnt be with her.....there isnt any reason to stick with her if your gonna continue to cheat on her.....if you want another girl, just let your gf go.....itll be alot better for both of you...

Toadz400
11-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Or maybe he's just looking for attention. And he's using this thread as a means to get it. Bottom line is he's already posted his list of confessions including cheating. He doesn't need to tell us everytime he does it! Maybe it just hit a nerve with me but I can't stand guys who act like that, it's his g/f not his wife, if you like another girl just break up with her first before you fool around with another woman. Alright I'm done.

Oh okay, I didn't know that he already posted that he cheated on her. Sounds like he is trying to get some sort of attention. Who cares, he's probably just making it up to try and sound like a bada** internet thug who gets all the women he wants ;) .

yamaha250f
11-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Yeah thats it you guys hit it all on the head dude you guys dont even know. My g/f is at school and shes doin whatever she wants so im just playin the same game.

Aceman
11-07-2006, 06:47 PM
I'll tell you what I do know. She's not posting about it on an ATV website looking for attention like you are.

coolguy8769
11-07-2006, 06:48 PM
everyone step away from the computer for 5 minutes and let it out...

dont get this thread closed!:rolleyes:

yamaha250f
11-07-2006, 07:16 PM
dude i didnt start anything its a confessions thread i think the dude 2 up from me has some problems of his own ok its not your fault your parents didnt love you as a child its not our fault you hate your father

JOEX
11-07-2006, 07:24 PM
:chinese:

Aceman
11-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Haha Joe!

Ok, I'll leave the poor boy alone, I don't want to kill the thread for everyone else.;)