PDA

View Full Version : Hillbilly GP round 2 at Westphalia,MO this Weekend!

millphoto
10-30-2006, 04:46 PM
XC racing at it's finest this weekend November 4th at Westphalia,MO. For more info go to www.hillbillygp.com

DJJ450r
10-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Man I wish I didn't break my leg:blah: I give up on all sports, I'm going to race and that's it:p

Did you go to the 12 hour race?

millphoto
10-30-2006, 05:34 PM
How and when did you break your leg?!? I guess I had'nt heard. That really stinks. Hope it heals up fast.
We did go to the 12 hour to take pictures. Low turnout but it was a nice race with beautiful weather and PERFECT track conditions. Hopefully the numbers will start climbing back up next year. I know I would love to race it. My little brother had an awesome time! He teamed up with Grady Rogers to win the youth 13-15 class. They also finished 19th overall.

DJJ450r
10-30-2006, 06:25 PM
I broke it playing basketball in PE at school:mad: wednesday. I thoguht they were looking for a 3rd and I wanted to go till that happened:(

geogeorge
11-01-2006, 07:58 PM
So Devon how many times now have you broke bones?

I guess you wont be making old man jokes any more seeing I'm still in one pice and your not. :devil:

DJJ450r
11-01-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm still in one peice, I'm just being held in place by a cast:devil: even with one leg I could still lap you;)

geogeorge
11-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I'm still in one peice, I'm just being held in place by a cast:devil: even with one leg I could still lap you;)

Man sounds like you hold up almost as well as that Honda you ride. :D

No, I take that back. Your doing better then your honda. :eek2:

You know that one is going to leave a mark.

millphoto
11-02-2006, 10:08 AM
nice!

jdwxv3
11-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Devon, that stinks about your leg. I was wondering if you were still wanting to trades those nerfs for my pegs? I have just been busy that is why I have not been on here. I even have the pegs off and in a box. I just really never had time to get them off. I would like to get some nerfs instead of those pegs b/c I dont know how many if any races I will race next year. For some reason I have just lost almost all intrest. Anywho if I do race I want my quad to be all stock besides the nerfs and tires so no one can complain about anything. Well let me know and drink some milk to get your bones stronger!! Later, Josh

DJJ450r
11-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Devon, that stinks about your leg. I was wondering if you were still wanting to trades those nerfs for my pegs? I have just been busy that is why I have not been on here. I even have the pegs off and in a box. I just really never had time to get them off. I would like to get some nerfs instead of those pegs b/c I dont know how many if any races I will race next year. For some reason I have just lost almost all intrest. Anywho if I do race I want my quad to be all stock besides the nerfs and tires so no one can complain about anything. Well let me know and drink some milk to get your bones stronger!! Later, Josh After racing Djs bike at the 6 hour I've decided just to stick my stock pegs back on and get scott knoel nerfs. The tabs are bent on my nerfs so you can't change the nets so I doubt you want them any way:blah:

Johnny & Monica
11-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Any results?

Martin470
11-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Kyle Martin Won PRO and i Tyler Martin WON A and i dont know about the rest of the classes