PDA

View Full Version : prayers for my pops needed

insaneracin2003
10-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Ok Guys, I know that the prayers from you guys on here have worked miricles in the past with other riders and was wondering if some could be passed to my dad.
Friday he was out working in the yard at an apartment complex he manages. I received a call from my step-mom saying that my dad wasn't feeling good and his arm was twitching,i was like WTF,Call an ambulance!!! So she had the ambulance come over to pick him up and now he has been in the hospital since. The doctor said that he had a minor stroke and he has a 100% blocked artery in his neck which has led to this. This blocked artery has been there since ;ast year and the doctors are afraid to go in and clear it up due to the fact that and piece of the blockage could come loose an kill him.His speech was very slurred Friday and had a lil progress in his speech Sat. I went to see him again on Sunday and he is getting better but not out of the woods yet. He will need speech theropy when he is released from the hospital and sent home. So I ask if some of you can just keep him your thought and prayers .
Thanks Guys
Paul S

Mxjunkie
10-30-2006, 12:48 PM
He'll pull thru! My dad had the same thing happen to him about 3 months ago and he's doing fine now :)

gbcap
10-30-2006, 01:24 PM
With todays medicine he will be FINE...!!!!

i will keep him in my thoughts!

fastyz85
10-30-2006, 02:13 PM
yea he should get better my mom is a nurse and she said that she sees almost everyone who has this pull through and be fine but he will be in my prayers.

WhiteYFZ
10-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
With todays medicine he will be FINE...!!!!

i will keep him in my thoughts!

i agree, and i will keep him in my prayers.

10-30-2006, 02:47 PM
hes in my prayers

i was in a situation similar to this a couple months ago. me and my dad were home and he started shaking and having other symptoms like that so we went to the hospital and he was really cold and couldnt stop shaking and his speach wasnt right, he could barely talk. he had a stroke and a coupel other problems that the doctors werent sure of...while he was in there it was the worst time of my life, i was so worried. but after a couple days he was fine and is still fine to this day

ATV Chic
10-30-2006, 03:28 PM
He wll definately be in my thoughts and prayers and I wish him a speedy recovery!

Pappy
10-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Hang tough for him, we will include him in our prayers. let this forwarn you to spend every minute you can with your family. Dont end up like me and wish you had!

fasterblaster09
10-30-2006, 06:10 PM
he's gonna be in my prayers man :)

Doober
10-30-2006, 06:42 PM
ill keep him in my prayers, stay strong man.

firefighterjosh
10-30-2006, 07:01 PM
I will keep him in my prayers